• Digital or analogue

As a person walks a set distance can we continually divide that distance ad infinitum or do we reach a point of smallest possible distance and the person is making many miniscule instantanteous jumps, But like film our perceptions only peceive a smooth flow of movement. I suspect the latter but lack the proof.

• Yes, I believe the universe is digital

It is my opinion that the universe is much more digital then analogue. It seems to me that the universe operates on numbers and I think that it is far too large to be calculated as analogue. This is why I believe that the universe operates as a digital millennium.

• I believe the Universe is digital and not analog.

I believe the Universe is digital and not analog. The Universe follows a strict set of laws, or physics which make events in the Universe predictable or computable. The Universe is made up of atoms which are the building blocks of all things. On a very fine breakdown everything in the Universe can be broken down into small units which is similar to how a computer program or code can be broken down into bits of ones and zeros.

• Yes, the universe is digital

When we say digital, what we mean is whether or not the universe is binary. Whether or not everything is black and white. That's not to say that decisions are completely one sided. Like when programming, you can create decisions that lead to one decision or another, but those answers can have nested choices as well. Analog implies that there can be a middle ground leaning one way or the other. However, digital can do this as well and can lean perfectly to one side or the other. Analog is incapable of being perfectly one-sided.

• We are already digital.

Yes, I believe that the Universe is digital, because things are already digital. Digital is black and white. Everything is reduced to its basic elements. Everything in the universe can be described in digital forms, which is basically what kinds of atoms make up each atom. The world is explainable in black and white, also known as digital.

• The universe is analog, But we see it in digital format

As in photography and printing reproduction, A perfect continuous tone photograph contains both black and white ad al tonal values in between, Which cannot be reproduced exactly as a replica except through the same analog process.

Newspapers, The web, Magazines etc. Simply convert the analog photograph (chemicals and light) into small quanta (discrete bits) that allow us to see a small range of the total tonal values from black to white, Since that's how we perceive our world; with eyesight. But that is merely a close copy of the world or the original photo, And upon close inspection it is clear that the photo lacks detail.

• No, it is analog.

The universe is continually changing and degrading over time. If it were to stay the same over time it would be digital, but an ever expanding universe that will eventually go dark when the stars die out is an analog one. To be a digital universe, the universe itself would have to not degrade.