• Everyone is Gifted with a Type of Art Style.

Art comes in many ways, it can be in the form of paper and pencil. It can be in the form of music. Dreaming is another form of art, building, singing, using your imagination are all examples of art. You see, art is not just defined as "drawn work." The definition of art is, "the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power." No matter how young one person is, or how old. No matter if one has a disability or one who is a criminal. Everyone uses art and each person has a unique art style that they are good that others are not. I know that artist is defined as, "a person skilled at a particular task or occupation." Because of this, everyone is talented and skilled at something, and almost anything you can think of is considered art. Even if they are not a professional, they are still Artists at work. No matter the type of person, or art style they do, they are all considered artists.

• If they made art, then they're an artist. If they didn't, then they're not

It doesn't matter if somebody's extremely skilled at the art, they just have to make art to be an artist. It can be visual, musical, expressive, whatever. I don't exactly think, though, that every single person in existence has made a work of art before, be it a doodle or something else. If 'everyone' refers to every human being on the planet, then newborns and extremely poor/sick people are included in 'everyone', and I'd be surprised if all of them have created an art work before.

The prompt isn't asking if everyone is artistic or has the potential to be an artist, it's asking if everyone IS an artist, and in my opinion, that's not the case.

>