• I only fart.

I'm constipated and need medical assistance in these dire times. Basically, I fart, But due to my inability to properly defecate, My stomach has become immensely bloated. It's an intestinal problem, To be sure, But if left unchecked for much longer, It could prove fatal. Please help me. I don't want to die.

• Yes i do

I fart morning, Noon, Night and inbetween. Some are loud. Some are quiet killers. All kinds. I invented beans, Therefore i have to eat them 24/7. I make millions of dollars selling beans.
    Social distancing hasnt been a problem though, People have always kept their distance from me and i don't blame them.
    I just invented frabreese naturals it will be available to the public soon

• No i didn't.

Because no man it not me it not me it is the other guy please it isn't me oh no oh no oh no do not do not do not do not it not it not you not listen to me to me to me please please don't don't no

• I have a seed in my ass

I have a massive seed stuck deep inside my anal cavity that i had to stick up their to sneak past international customs. Now i can't get it out and it really hurts. I can't poop anymore either but rick said he can help me get it out because he has a lot of experience with little boy butt holes.