Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • More special effects.

Yes, I feel that music quality can really be improved by using software, because it can help people who can't really sing. Ashlea Simpson was a good example of this. Her singing was pretty terrible, really, but with enough special effects through the magic of computers, people wanted to buy her records.

• Yes, music quality can be improved using software.

I definitely think that the quality of music can be improved when using software. Sometimes music can be enhanced using some of the technological advancements available today. I think that a lot of studios can use some of these enhancing software to make some older music files sound a lot more crisper.

• Yes, I do think it can

I don't think it can be pushed much more,but if you heard some of these people sing without some vocal editing. It would be a good laugh. Its all done through the magic of the pc now and most artists couldn't hack it 50 years ago, I think those artists are much better than the fools today.

• Yes, software is can enhance sounds.

I believe music quality can be improved quite a bit by using the correct software. Tones can be enhanced, making them clearer and sharper, notes can be extended, and sounds can be distorted. Software is capable of a variety of enhancements that could not be achieved by any other method. The software also aids creativity.