• Just wondering what you think

Honestly, I'm indifferent to him. I don't really pay much attention to him. He never caught my interest. Neither did his show. It's kinda boring. I don't know much about him, but I'm wondering what you guys think about Trump. Good, bad, inbetween. Lol. He isn't my favorite of all though.

• I don't particularly like dumb people, No

Donald Trump is racist, Narcissist, Misogynist, Need I go on? He is trying to get rid of the birthright citizenship. What kind of people do that? Dumb people. That's who. Also, He is insulting our allies, And friends, And associating with our enemies, While calling people traitors, Nobody realizes who the real traitor is, HIM!

• This guy thinks vaccines cause autism?!?

Headline says it all. I hate a person like this who will forfeit years of advancement in medical science to stupid SUPERSTITIONS! This guy probably thinks climate change is a joke too! Donald Trump is an egotistical, selfish IDIOT. I hate the fact that I have to just sit back and hope people don't vote for him because I'm not a citizen.

• He's a joke!

Donald Trump is a joke! He could be a very relevant man and have impact in an election, but he's too much of a showman. He's only interested in his own agenda and I also think he's too rough around the edges. He would probably be a good Redon to have as an economic advisor but not a candidate for President or Governor.

• Brillant of totally stupid

Hes either an idiot or the best businessman ever because of the amount of attention he got for his stupid stunts. Either way I cannot bring myself to like him. He kinda makes me angry. It was funny at first when people made fun of him, but now it is just tiring.

Adam2 says2014-01-23T19:59:27.220
I don't hate Donald Trump. He does seem like a nice guy. He just never caught my interest
>