Amazon.com Widgets s
  • He Fucking Sucks

Go Guchsjshhskd and then go WBU BX the event enxhu to vxhxu the just to let svzh bxhhdhhc the bed haha yeah CKD do ry hd yehd you tebud duehjhdd bxhhdhhc dhdhd sohdhdud ndhdid truck mdjdbeihrd ndhdid nfjdje to bxhhdhhc do ysjjesj nsvsvdbddhdh SBD DB eiegddhd DH thx DB h

• Logan Paul is my homie G

He is the best wrapper in the world and jacks me up everyday. According to the
    Hieronymus Bosch's The Seven Deadly Sins and the Four Last Things

The Holy Spirit and the Seven Deadly Sins. Folio from Walters manuscript W. 171 (15th century)
    Emblem of the Papacy SE. Svg
    Part of a series on
    Catholic philosophy

Aquinas, Scotus, And Ockham
    Ethics
    Natural law Personalism Social teaching Virtue ethics
    Schools
    Augustinianism Molinism Occamism Salamanca Scholasticism Neo-scholasticism Scotism Thomism
    Philosophers
    Ancient[show]
    Medieval[show]
    Renaissance[show]
    Early Modern[show]
    Modern[show]
    046CupolaSPietro. Jpg Catholicism portal

Socrates. Png Philosophy portal
    vte
    The seven deadly sins, Also known as the capital vices or cardinal sins, Is a grouping and classification of vices within Christian teachings. [1] Behaviours or habits are classified under this category if they directly give birth to other immoralities. [2] According to the standard list, They are pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath and sloth logen paul dosnt break any of them therefore he is a dank man and is LIT FIRE EMOJI FIRE EMOJI inser there gay meme

• Thast my daddy

Thats dad daddy dad dad dad dadi dadi dadi dadi daid
    da d a d da d d d d d d d a d a d da d a d d ad d da d a d ad DADDY daddt dad THATS DADDY DAD DAD DAD DAD DAD DADDYYY

• He is funny

Logan is supper funny and makes good flogs equipoise on January 1st starting the new year with suicide awareness is such a good guy thing to do! I also like his brother and I'm 9 years old don't tell my mom I'm on this website I'm not allowed. Also Black people suck

• He's a disgrace

Especially a very bad role model. I'm not saying people should just all act like role models, But damn he is teaching the kids all the wrong things. He's a narcissistic maniac, All he cares about is fame, Even if it means achieving anything for himself at the expense of other people. If he wasn't hurting anyone, I wouldn't give a crap about him, But guess what? He is.

• He is against my religion

He called me gay once on omegle for wearing a fursuit. This saddened me deeply because I am only trying to rep my #FurPride and meet other #Furrtastic friends. If he didn't want to see furries he shouldn't have searched "My Little Pony". I am disgusted by his unusual cruelty and feel deeply saddened by it.

• No thank you

According to all known laws of aviation, There is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, Of course, Flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black. Yellow, Black. Ooh, Black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Coming! Hang on a second. Hello? Barry? Adam? Can you believe this is happening? I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, Son. A perfect report card, All B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. You got lint on your fuzz. Ow! That's me! Wave to us! We'll be in row 118, 000. Bye! Barry, I told you, Stop flying in the house! Hey, Adam. Hey, Barry. Is that fuzz gel? A little. Special day, Graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, Three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. Hi, Barry. Artie, Growing a mustache? Looks good. Hear about Frankie? Yeah. You going to the funeral? No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, Sting someone, You die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, Quite a bit of pomp… under the circumstances. Well, Adam, Today we are men. We are! Bee-men. Amen! Hallelujah! Please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive City graduating class of… 9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick our job today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. Wonder what it'll be like? A little scary. Welcome to Honex, A division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. Wow. We know that you, As a bee, Have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our valiant Pollen Jocks bring the nectar to the hive. Our top-secret formula is automatically color-corrected, Scent-adjusted and bubble-contoured into this soothing sweet syrup with its distinctive golden glow you know as… Honey! That girl was hot. She's my cousin! She is? Yes, We're all cousins. Right. You're right. At Honex, We constantly strive to improve every aspect of bee existence. These bees are stress-testing a new helmet technology. What do you think he makes? Not enough. Here we have our latest advancement, The Krelman. What does that do? Catches that little strand of honey that hangs after you pour it. Saves us millions. Can anyone work on the Krelman?

• Because no man

He did an oopsie this year so I oof'ded on his wisdom tooth after he yoted it out it an epic rage over not having enough vee brucks to buy the leviajdjerthan, And when I watch logen pall's vidyoes I scream tew my mummy and tell her to make me a sandwich

• Stinky he is stank

He smells because he likes to wear animal jam stuff lol xd xd xd uwu why r u reading this get back to work u stinky monkey lolololo ladbyewguwrh uirhwerwerehhfh h h h h h h h h hh h i mom lol xd lol lol lol lmao ayyy y y

• I nut a copuple times a day

Step 1: Secure the keys. Reznov is punching you in the face, Soundtracked by bloodthirsty cheers. . . .
    Step 2: Ascend from the darkness. . . .
    Step 3: Reign Fire. . . .
    Step 4: Unleash the horde. . . .
    Step 5: Skewer the winged beast. . . .
    Step 6: Wield a fist of iron. . . .
    Step 7: Raise Hell. . . .
    Step 8: Freedom.

>