• New Years Resolutions

New Year Resolutions are boring and unpredictable. Related to goal, a New Years Resolution is typically held on the first of the year, January 1st. However, these are often made before hand, typically during the late month of December. Often times, you can hear one another say that "Next year, my New Years Resolution is such and such". However, you can still maintain that goal, even though it differs from the goal you set at the beginning of the year. 99% of people do not even remember their New Year Resolutions. Sometimes, it is mandatory for people to make New Years Resolutions. People are often pressured by friends and family to create one, causing stress. Instead of making a resolution, you should make a goal, or multiple goals if you wish, and divide it up in steps to accomplish. Many people make goals on a day to day basis, so this is no different.

• New year's resolution is good

You get to start a new life thinking about them. You can get motivated with that resolution and do something hard to reach that goal. They can make you change your bad habits, and think 'oh I have to make this goal this year' You can start a new life.

• Its good to make resolutions

I make a New Year Resolution every single year so that I at least know that I have 1 goal that I want to set for myself for the coming year. It is good to know that you are striving to achieve something, even if that something seems far out of reach. You have 365 days to achieve it so there is plenty time.

• They keep you determined

Although it can be really hard to keep up with them, New Year resolutions are a good way to get particularly children think about what they need to improve on themselves and how to help others along the way. It is a good motivator for losing weight too, but, I recommend starting a diet later in the Spring, because it is simply too cold to go out for a run, but I am too young to go to the gym or anything like that

• I do but it is hard to keep them

I think that it is a good idea to come up with new years resolutions even if you don't go through with them. I think that because it gives you an idea of what you like to accomplish in your lives. Mine personally never get kept because I forget about them so I think that typing them up and checking them off as they happen could be something to do in the future.

• New Year's can be a motivator

While there is nothing magical about the New Year, New Year's resolutions can be a motivator for change. When planning a major change, such as new dietary habits, it can be important to set a stat date and take time to prepare. New Year's day can serve as a motivating start date.

• New Years Resolutions

>