• Warm over cold

Summer and winter have their perks. In winter, there's no bugs and humidity like there is in summer. However, at the moment, there is a frigid spell going on where I live, so currently I like summer. I would always take warm over cold, but without the humidity and bugs.

• This is the Summer Side

Sorry! I messed this opinion up so I’m going to say this is the summer side. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• I prefer winter.

Of course both have their advantages, but I'd have to go with cold. In summer, the heat and humidity cause me to feel as if I'm suffocating. But then, I naturally prefer the cold and will frequently leave my house in -15 degrees Celsius/ 5 degrees Fahrenheit wearing a t-shirt. Plus, snow days (when they do happen to come) are better than summer break because I love the relief of realizing there is no school, rather than a long but expected break.

>