• It’s Not Their Fault

The children should not be held responsible for their parents’ unlawful actions. They have not known any country but America. It would be cruel and unreasonable to force them out of this country for something they had no control over. Children are never held accountable by law for their parents’ actions: Why should this be any different? It’s easy to follow all laws blindly but there has to be common sense when a law is unfair.

• Yes, i do.

The children of illegal immigrants had no choice in coming to America. They grew up and were raised as Americans. They deserve the chance to get an education and live healthy normal lives. The fact that illegal immigrants exist cannot be changed. There are too many of them to deport, and they make up an important part of our economy. By giving these children the chance to get educated we will also reduce the likelihood of them committing crimes. Both logically and emotionally it makes sense to keep DACA.

• Because I feel its right

Because I said so, and I want children to live happily unlike me. And if kids can not be happy where they want, then whats the point. Kids need sunshine and time to play and grow. I love children and they need time to heal and play and run and have fun IN THEIR HOMES

• Let's actually think about what DACA was created for...

The intent of DACA was to offer a pathway to citizenship for people whose parents may have entered illegally, but America is the only home they know. Debates are waged regarding the statuses of the parents, sure, but at the center of this program is the children, not the parents. On this premise alone, why anyone would NOT support DACA is beyond me.

In further investigation into the logistics of DACA, one will see that children who qualify are either working full-time, going to school full-time, and/or serving in our military. In other words, these "illegals," as opponents of DACA sometimes describe them, are thriving in the basic means of production in American society and economics. They are training themselves to become actively engaged citizens through participation in the workplace and education. I work full-time, went to school full-time, and at one point served in the Marines. My colleague does the same, only his parents came to the United States illegally. Why should my colleague be forced out of this country? He works just as hard as any other American, and America is the only home he knows. He deserves protection from deportation on these grounds, not punishment for anything that anyone else did.

Let me use the country of El Savlador as an example, mainly because it is the focal point of the current Trump administration when it comes to "shithole" countries (quoted term, not my own). A child whose family migrated to the United States from a war-torn country whose migration is generally a result of the desire to escape danger only sees the United States as their home. And regardless of the method in which the parents migrated to the United States, they see this country as a home as well. In eliminating DACA, we risk sending the child(ren) of these families back to a country whose parents and relatives escaped for a reason. Over recent memory, El Salvador has suffered within their government and, despite the gradual changes and improvements, remain impoverished from a recent civil war. The gang MS-13 that many Americans fear originated from El Savlador, primarily because members either fled or were exiled from El Salvador, may be prominent in American society today, but if any American were to step foot in the outskirts of El Savlador (i.E. Outside of San Salvador, its capital), they may see the gang activity at home in a lighter view.

This certainly doesn't apply to every "shithole" country, but by ending DACA, we risk the lives of children who served no other purpose in America other than living their lives as active citizens who loved this country and viewed it as their home. By ending DACA, we risk sending them to countries whose home life will, at the very least, be different from here and will take a lot of adjustments to find themselves "at home" again.

This isn't a defense of illegal immigration. It is simply an answer to the debate question, which is a YES.

• Is this your home?

In the case where people are brought to the country at a very young age, it is often possible that these people, though not lawful citizens, have been raised in the American culture and identify as Americans. For people in this situation, I believe that they should be given the option of remaining in the nation where they were raised. Personally, I believe that such persons should be given an easier route to citizenship if they so desire to become citizens.

• They deserve a chance too!

Those parents wanted what was best for their child, and brought them to a country where they could have the chance to thrive in a supportive community. They grew up as Americans and with Americans and deserve a chance to have a healthy, normal life just as any other child living in America. Illegal immigration is an issue, but we should give these people citizenship and then cut down on illegal immigration. Simply trying deport every illegal immigrant will cost too much money and is a waste of resources.

• They Should Get the Chance

The way I see it, the people that DACA benifits are people from nations that have educational systems that are not as developed or as effective as ours. For that reason, I feel that we as a nation are helping these individuals through DACA, so I support it as a way of rewarding those who want a better education

• No I do not.

I believe that the program is bad, we should be proper and lawful, and we should not be taking them in. Instead, they should be like everyone else and attempt to get their citizenship instead of using children as the excuse for illegal residence in the country. Be apart of us and don't be an illegal, be just like us, an American.

• Legals Welcome Here

I welcome legal immigrants, because they know that there is a process to immigration. If you illegally enter some countries, you could be executed.Instead of welcoming illegal immigrants, we should welcome legal immigrants.If anyone is to blame for their circumstance, it's their parents. Be just like us, an American. Thanks.

• NO to DACA

It is a sad situation, But until the border is secure and chain migration is stopped, there can be no compromise . This has been an endless cycle and compromises what being American is. We are a nation of immigrants, immigrants that wanted to be AMERICAN’s, with AMERICAN values. Now much of immigration is no longer a melting pot, it is people wanting the benifits/opportunity America provides, but they do not want to assimilate and adopt the values that made America what it is. They want to change us and call people racists and bigots if Americans that care about their country don’t want them to come. Becoming an American should be very difficult. Everyone I have spoken with that has gone through the legal process appreciates it that much more because of how hard it was to become a citizen.

• NO to DACA

• I'm American with Mexican Heritage, and proud of the two aspects.

I believe we're a nation of laws, and we must follow our own laws. It should be America first, but, we should allow people from different countries to bolster, not undermine our American tradition. I live in California, this state is the epitome of what is wrong with liberal thinking. I've either attended higher education or worked my entire life and this state takes more and more. They have set aside money to defend illegal immigrants!! My money? Really? FYI, "shithole" countries is appropriate, these countries must be held to a higher standard, and protect their hard working people. Why should the US carry the weight of the "shithole country" on our back. Their people deserve better. Just saying

• Harms the integrity of legal immigration and can be used as a cop out

Whenever people talk about how this country was "built by immigrants" they are absolutely right, this country was built off of the back of legal immigrants who went through the daunting process on Ellis Island. Also, if you want your kid to have a future in America but don't want to deal with the papers or know you won't be accepted, just bring them when they're under 18 illegally and they'll be good for life sounds like an easy cop out.

• Daca is unfair

Take a legal immigrant. To become a legal immigrant requires lots of time. Sometimes people who come to the US legally aren't allowed in. American privilege.

Illegal immigrants. Sometimes come alone and take people along with. Coming into a country illegal is illegal. Some people don't understand that. Illegal immigrants don't pay taxes, They don't do lots of stuff. When it comes to crimes and deportation out come the Social Justice warriors.

• This is my problem

With DACA:

Having a program like DACA enables people outside of the US to bring their kids here knowing that their kids will be fine, Because they're protected. There is no risk, So it enables more illegals to come here than there would be if DACA didn't exist. Without that risk of their kids getting deported, They feel free to come here and bring them here illegally. DACA is purely an open protected pathway for illegal immigration.

• No No No

It angers me how illegal immigrants can just come here and have a baby and boom they live here now. There should be a process to live here. It should not be easy. I don like how they can just come in here and live here illegally. I do not support DACA.

• DACA is unconstitutional.

As a precondition before any attempt to judge or to accept this specific question, one must ask the question: Is DACA constitutional?

The U.S. Government organization:

The American system is not a democracy. It is a constitutional republic. The Constitution of the United States divides the federal government into three branches which consist of:

Legislative - Makes laws (Congress)
    Executive - Carries out laws (President, Vice President, Cabinet)
    Judicial - Evaluates laws (Supreme Court and other courts)

Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA):

Now, DACA is a presidential overreaching executive order, not a law passed by Congress. The power and authority to make laws reside with Congress, not the Executive Branch. The Executive Branch has the authority to use their discretion to determine how to enforce the law, but cannot enforce the delusions which do not exist infringing individuals' rights. Meaning the Executive Branch cannot unilaterally manufacture laws in order to please the ugliest kind of divisiveness or existential polarization originating from pressure-group warfare or radical activism.

To prove my point, I will quote Mr. Obama when asked about DACA. Mr. Obama said, "I just have to continue to say this notion that somehow I can just change the laws unilaterally is just not true." Mr. Obama on went further to say, "we live in a democracy. You have to pass bills through the legislature."

Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA):

Similar to DACA, DAPA, is another presidential overreaching executive action which provided an unlawful permanent status to illegal immigrants, but thanks to the District Court for the Southern District of Texas and Fifth Circuit blocked the unconstitutional DAPA program from going into effect.

To go back to the original question raised: Do you support DACA? No, because it's unconstitutional.

>