Do you support freedom movements across the world?

Asked by: Adam2
  • Yes, I do.

Everyone should have a say. Who's to decide what we do as human beings? We make our own choices (as long as they're reasonable) and people shouldn't oppress our rights. Some laws and rules need to be challenged, because they are unreasonable and we shouldn't be punished for having a voice.

• Like this one in the picture

Check out my picture. It has meaning behind it. Anyways. I do support freedom movements around the world, such as those in Greenland, which is still under Denmark's foothold. I definitely believe tyranny still exists sadly, and I think we should make major efforts to combate tyranny accross the world.

goyalabhishek585 says2018-01-20T13:11:50.597
Hi My name is "Goyal Abhishek" I was married for 9years with Keshika and we had a kid together. Things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... It got worse at a point that she filed for divorce... I tried my best to make her change her mind & stay with me. She moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when my friend introduced me to this wonderful, great spell caster who has helped him and his wife solve their infertility problem... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers for me... Within 2 days she called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma she had cost me, she moved back to the house and we continue to live happily. What a wonderful miracle Dr. Ken did for me and my family. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... I strongly believe someone out there need's his help (supersolutionhome1@gmail.Com or supersolutionhom@yahoo.Com)so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it. Call him +2348074433380 or Add him up on Whats-App.
Here is my Blogger: https://goyalabhishek585.blogspot.com
>