• Yes yes yeS-

Yes, I support it because:
    1. It doesn't affect you; it's none of your business if two people of the same sex decide to marry.
    2. Homosexuality isn't against nature, and it's not a choice. It's proven that homosexuality exists in animals.
    3. If infertile people, old couples, and people who choose to not have children can marry, homosexuals should DEFNINITELY be able to marry. Marriage is not all about procreation!

• Yes

Yes I definitely support gay marriage and do not think gay marriage is any different than "regular" marriage. I do not think they government should control who gets married, as long as both people are consenting adults. The ban on gay marriage stems from religious beliefs of it being between one man and one woman and religion should not hold that kind of power over a government institution.

• Absolutely.

I do support gay marriage. People have every right to love who they want to love and not be questioned by anyone. How people choose to live their lives is a personal matter and if they want to get married to someone of the same gender, let them. Let them be happy.

• It's natural and beneficial

Homosexuality has been observed in thousands of species. It's been seen in all of the great apes. It's a natural humans tendency, And it's been shown to have benefits in many different social creatures.
    Legalizing gay marriage will not harm anyone, But will help many be able to live more comfortably.

• Yes, I Do

I am a straight male, But I support gay marriage. There is nothing wrong with being straight, Gay, Bi, Etc. . Love is love, If it doesn't harm anybody there is nothing wrong with it. Gay people deserve the same rights as us, If they want to marry let them marry!

• I support Gay marriage

This country was founded on the principles of all the people having certain unalienable rights, That among these are life, Liberty, And the pursuit of happiness! If a man loving another man and spending the rest of his life with that other man makes him happy, He should have the right to marry that other man. I'm also gay. The United States of America was founded so that everyone has the right to live a life of freedom. No one should have the right to live in loneliness. Here's a quote for this. "No union is more profound than marriage, For it embodies the highest ideals of love, Fidelity, Devotion, Sacrifice, And family. In forming a marital union, Two people become something greater than once they were. As some of the petitioners in these cases demonstrate, Marriage embodies a love that may endure even past death. It would misunderstand these men and women to say they disrespect the idea of marriage. Their plea is that they do respect it, Respect it so deeply that they seek to find its fulfillment for themselves. Their hope is not to be condemned to live in loneliness, Excluded from one of civilization's oldest institutions. They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right. " - Anthony Kennedy

• Support Gay Marriage

Our country was founded on the principles of certain unalienable rights, That among these are life, Liberty, And the pursuit of happiness. And if it makes a man happy to be married to another man, Let them get married! No person should be forced to live a life of loneliness.

• Of course I'd support it!

It can be bad for Christians, Although for some people they just might love the same gender. I think everyone needs to feel loved. Whether they're straight, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Pansexual, Transgender, Gender fluid, And so on. Because if they choose to be that way, It's their decision. If you were to choose that way, They'd still love you the same, They'd probably support you.

• They’re still consider humans

Although they are gay they are still humans and we all should’ve learned to support humans if not why do you think other people in the world also support everyone? As Long as they love someone and they’re happy in life. So in the end we must fucking support them unless you don’t fucking want people to support guys&girls being together and if they support boys and girl getting married then just fucking support boys that are happy and even they’re gay.

• I support gay marriage

Why would you not, it is between two people that love each other just like everyone else. Love is not between man and woman it is between a heart and a heart. God does not determine happiness, you determine your happiness and if that means being human and loving another human, than so be it.

• A big NO NO

It is simple. I don't support anything that is against Gods design. The decrepit idea that some people are born gay just does not exist. It is a conduct and a choice. If you have something against this fact, then you will have a lot of questions after death...But probably at the wrong place.

• Not at Alll

Calling two homosexuals uniting a marriage is a mockery to the institution of marriage. They cannot create a child, thus it is a sterile union. Adopting a child while in a gay couple takes away from the mother-father unit every child deserves. It's completely fine for them to misuse their organs. If you believe in evolution, which I'm assuming so cause you support gay rights, man never decided all of a sudden to put something that's for a woman into a man. It's a choice.

• I support marriage between man and a woman only.

I shouldn't be saying derogatory terms to you because of your beliefs, in the same way that YOU shouldn't label me just because I don't have the same beliefs you do. Can't you respect me in the same way I respect you? Even though I don't agree with the idea of gay marriage, I still respect you as a person because being gay isn't your whole identity. Just as how being straight isn't my whole identity, gay doesn't define your ambitions, personality, and character. In fact, the STRONGEST relationships are formed when people respect each other despite their different beliefs. You and I don't have to see eye-to-eye, but I can respect you and you can respect me. Christians who say they "hate gays" are not upholding God's second greatest commandment, which is "Love your neighbor as yourself." So don't categorize every Christian as being hateful towards gays, we might not hold the same beliefs but I think you're just as honorable and worthwhile.

• No, I do not!

I absolutely say NO to gay marriage! God created man AND woman for a reason. If he wanted people to be gay, he would have made just men or just women. It even explains this in the bible. In Genesis chapter 18 and 19, it describes when God destroyed two cities, Sodom and Gomorrah. He said to Abraham that if there were 10 godly people there, he would not destroy it. But, there were not 10. The cities were filled with gay men. God destroyed the cities.
    Also, in 1 Corinthians chapter 6, it talks about sexual sins. It says the gays will not be allowed in the kingdom of heaven. Please consider this if you support gays.

• We will burn--as Rome burned.

If you say people can love whoever they want, where does it stop? Indeed, there are groups right now advocating incest, polygamy, pedophilia, etc.
    It confuses children--most children understand that a man and woman make a child and a family. Children of same-sex unions will never know their biological parents or have a mother-father role model and will more likely grow up to be homosexual because that is what they know.
    Families are the building blocks of society and civilization--for the past several thousand years. The repercussions will be beyond anything that we can anticipate.

• I dont support gay marriage

We wernt meant to be gay. Its unnatural and we tend to reject unnatural things. God said Adam and Eve. Not Adam and Steve. Nobody wants to be at a store and see two gay individuals showing affection. In the bible God destroyed the city that was gay. And it effects family relationships

• Tradition worked best

Don't support it. I love gays. Absolutely love them. Love them so much, I can't let them do this to themselves. Now some of you are wondering," How in the HELL can you say you love them but disagree w/ their "happiness"? Ok- Imagine you had a son/daughter who was a heroin addict, and was in and out of jail for 10 years. Now if you're a good guardian/parent- you'll love the life out of that kid. But just because you love them, doesn't mean you love what they do. Just like gays- I love them, but I don't love what they do. I pray America will stop losing its' mind and start getting back to the way things always have been. It was going SOOOO good before this whirlpool of Homosexuality came in. I used to be bisexual myself, for a good 8 years. I realized that it's JUST a temptation. Not real feelings, a TEMPTATION.

• Just no way

Listen if all civilization came to a end and there was only 2 gay men left how would civilization begin again, discuss how this would be possible, we all know it's a sin as the bible states. Each to there own i just don't agree with it that's all .

• Gender and common sense are dead. Yesterday’s weird is today’s normal.

Never have never will. And everyone else who doesn’t needs to speak up and stop being afraid of people. Comparing the homosexual and transgender rights movement to that of the African Americans civil rights movement is down right offensive to me. I’ve seen the progress of the LGBT rights and it hasn’t done anything but made more people confused
    and kept opposing and traditional views away. It’s come to the point of questioning if gender even exists or if there are more than 2 universities are at the forefront of this. Safe spaces creating the delusion idea that students can live without the opinions or criticism of people who don’t share the same views as them. It’s is toxic to youth. Not to mention because this group and the people who support them love to parade around litterly about how liberal and tolerant they are until someone openly disagrees with them. Then guess what they become the most angry and intolerant groups on the planet. It’s like the trend today is to be more wierd and against the norms. The most weird wins and
    receives praise and recommendations for it. I live in Chicago and I’ve heard of children and adults who have went or have been taken by thier parents to Gay parades being groped sexual harassed there. Everyone only wants to see the innocence but there is nothing innocent or pure about a parade openly supporting vulgar sexual activity of any kind.
    I don’t hate gays I just believe in my right to think.

• It is nasty

It is one of the most nasty things I can think of. First off, god made this 8===D and this 0 to interact, not this 8===D and this 8====D, it doesn't make any sense. Also, how do you expect for the next generation to grow when more and more people are causing themselves to not be able to have a child, people are going to gradually destroy the population. Lastly, it is a mental illness, our bodies are made to be attracted to a female, not to be attracted to our own gender, the only possible explanation as to why our bodies allow itself to love the same gender has to be a birth defect or a mental disorder. I just hope that America can come to its senses before our country turns to a shit hole.