Do you think Albert Einstein should be held accountable for the nuclear bombs in World War II?

• He did not fire them

No, he should not be held accountable for the nuclear bombs that the United States used in World War 2. He simply found out the science behind the bombs, so that they could be built. He had nothing to do with making the decision to fire the bombs off in Japan.

• For Two Reasons

I do not believe Albert Einstein should be held accountable for the nuclear bombs of World War II, for two reasons. First, Einstein denounced the use of these bombs. Secondly, you can't hold someone accountable when they are dead. Insinuating that he was somehow at fault is not going to change their mind about such a prominent figure head.

• No, I do not believe Albert Einstein should be held accountable for the nuclear bombs in World War II

Einstein was a scientist. His researches led him to discover the principles of atomic fusion and fission, but he did not set out to create a weapon. The fact that his discoveries could be perverted into bombs and other destructive measures was not his fault, any more than it is the fault of the person who first made fire that fire can burn and destroy.

• No he shouldn't

Albert Einstein was only doing what he thought would best defeat fascism, and later went on to regret his decision. However, even if Einstein hadn't contributed in the way he did, the bombs would have been built anyway, and not even just by the Americans, but the Germans and Japanese were close to making ones as well.

• Einstein Didn't Work on Manhattan Project

Albert Einstein didn't work on the Manhattan Project. If anyone should be held accountable for the nuclear bombs of World War II, it is Dr. Robert Oppenheimer who headed the project. Einstein wrote to FDR that the Nazis were experimenting with uranium-235 to try to make nuclear fission bombs. Six years after that, the United States successfully dropped two of these devices in Japan. Einstein wasn't responsible for the nukes, the Nazis and the United States were the ones behind the impetus for the project.

kateclancy418 says2017-12-05T07:28:42.443
EFFECTIVE URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BACK FAST!! Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online!And his result is 100% guarantee..
Me & my boyfriend was planning to get married last month, just last week we had some argument that made him get angry on me just because of the argument, he said we will not be married again and the next day he left me and we broke up. I still loved him and I wanted him to marry me, for me to get him back i had no choice than to contacted Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com to help me and he helped me to bring my lover back to me so we can continue our plan to be married. He came back after 28 hours .
If you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
Jessica
UK
>