• Yes it is

It is sick, Graffiti is one of my favorites arts and i absolutely love, Especially the work that bansky is actually doing, Such as the girl with the balloon and the superhero NHS. Bansky should be awarded something by the Queen. Go bansky, But it can be really bad for the community because sometimes it is really rude and offensive

• Alicia alicia alicia

I think than tha graffiti should be legal because this is a artis not ugly it's cool this is a decoration. This is a good art this is very beautiful. He wants as long as he does not abuses. For the people is good for everybody. Is beautiful for the life, And for me is very good is not very my mood but is good.

• Djeinaba 3°1. .

I think the graffiti schould be legal because it art, It beautiful, It colorful,
    and realistics. It could make the city more beautiful and decorates the street. I thinks than should be legal whit request in prefecture. I thinks than it could change the world. . . . . . . . . .

• Ines-helena- karla bah

For me the graffiti should be legal because is beautiful and the people are happy and funny. For me the graffiti decored verry the street and city. My opinion is then graffiti should be legal because the artiste expressed his lives ind arts. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Youssouf Youssouf Youssouf

It's Must be legal because is good for the city and see peaple like this but the cop is angry because cop is hater for this beatifull art. It's Must be legal because is good for the new generation drawing is not borring, I like this, Graffiti is not illegal he is legal because drawing impacted peaple and futur generation thank you

• N. Stéphana stephana stephana

I think graffiti must be legal because it distrubing nobody, It's beautiful and it's art. Whereas i think artist must respect people's private place like house and private bulding because the street is for everyone but i feel like it a abusation to draw in people's private place. If their respect people's life, Graffiti is beautiful and it send messages so why not. . . . In my opinion graffiti is very cool, I love when i see grafitti in street. People can be rich because of this art so the majority of the population love that too.

• Aristie aristie aristie 3eme1

For me graffiti is legal because messages originals.
    And for me graffiti beautifull color street librete

for me graffiti is legal because messages originals.

• Sandy. .

In my opinion graffiti is art. For me is beautiful, Amazing is creative. I think graffiti can be delivred a message. People can be see a emotions of artist because in graffiti he have emotion and other things. I think should be legal because is not a crime is juste beautiful arts

• Ismail ayadi.

For me the graffiti should legal because is incredible and very beautiful but is a degradation and is a pollution. I like a grffiti because it's imagination. The majority people like a graffti. The graffiti should legal because the message it's very original. . . .

• Aissatou N'diaye 3eme1

Yes, I think graffiti should be legal because it's so original to draw in walls. The graffiti it's so pretty. And the graffitis it's uses for people for send a message in the walls. In my opinion the graffitis it's not a vandalism it's art. The graffitis can be a divertissment for people.

• Sathyaruban sathya sathya

For me, I'm with NYPD and bloomberg because people sell street art to become rich easily so I think it's not a good way to become rich. They have to work to their self to become rich. People fight for get those street art for sell them. The mayor have to stop people to sell them.

• There’s literally no arguments on the yes side

Whoever posted this opinion answered the same question like 50 times answering no questions to vandalism to someone’s private property and answering no objections that people have to go clean that up. If you graffiti your own property then that’s one thing but if it’s not your property then you have no right to do it