• Yes, But here's how.

I'm a Catholic, So I'd be hard to win over by a Seventh-Day Adventist. However, I do believe in free discourse about religion and ideas. It just has to be civil. I hate it when my brothers and sisters in Christ, Catholic or otherwise, Tell others "Oh, You're going to hell for that! " or "You'll never be saved because you're not my particular sect of Christianity! " Here's the thing: we are all of us, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Atheists, And everyone else, Trying to achieve the same thing: an understanding and/or explanation of the objective truth. Therefore, It is imperative for people of all faiths to openly discuss their doctrines and ideals with everyone. We shouldn't really ever force anyone to convert, Because that would be sincere and ultimately useless, But it's totally fine (and I would even argue necessary) for in our pursuit of truth to share our ideas with each other.

• It is Ok

It is moral for Seventh-Day Adventist believers to spread their doctrine to others. If that is what their religion teaches, then that is what they should do. That does not mean that the other people have to listen to them but the adventists do have the right to teach their religion.

• Yes it is okay to spread doctrines to others.

It is okay for seventh day Adventist believes to spread their doctrines to others. If they do not attempt to persuade others their beliefs will die overtime. As long as they spread their doctrines in a non evasive manner than this is acceptable to do without offending any of the involved parties.

• Yes it is

Yes, it is moral for them to go and try to take their religion and spread it out to a lot of other people. They believe strongly in their faith, and they are just trying to help a lot of other people get to share what they think they have.

• Seventh-Day Adventist belief

I personally disagree,I do not like it when a person of faith tries to push their beliefs on me and this is the case for any religion, I simply don't want to hear why I should follow your faith. Personally, I think the world has past the age of evangelicalism and we shouldn't always be in the process of trying to convert people. I believe when it comes down to it, these practices are morally questionable.

• No It's Not

I do not like it when a person of faith tries to push their beliefs on me and this is the case for any religion, I simply don't want to hear why I should follow your faith. Personally, I think the world has past the age of evangelicalism and we shouldn't always be in the process of trying to convert people. I believe when it comes down to it, these practices are morally questionable.