Do you think it's wrong for an American to hate America?

• Love it or leave it.

Sure, America has many problems and has a history of doing many bad things and has had many bad people leading it. Sure it is a horrible place to be, unless you compare it to everywhere else. If you feel that some other place is better, by all means, defect and see how that goes.

• Love it or leave

America is a great place to live that’s why everyone wants to come here , everyone sees this , and they would it they could but not everyone can, or we be like all the rest of the World they are running from, a lot of people living here cannot see why we can’t let everyone in, sure we could but you would not be the Nation you are now, you would be like there’s, if you don’t like it here or the way it ran by our President leave go to Mexico live there and see how you like it, that is what you want it to be like here anyways, come back and let me know how it went.. Lol

• I agree-love it or leave it!

We are so fortunate to live in America. Every day I am so grateful that I was born here. Sure we have problems here, as does any country, but I can't think of any place that would be better. Why do you think so many people risk their lives to get here? I truly believe that those who hate it should leave.

• You cant help where you were born

You cant choose where to be born. I hate it here and want to go to japan my husband went there and it seems awesome. And there are countries where their ppl arent fighting or risking anything to come here....Canada, japan,england,scottland...Probably more. How often do you see these people here to try and escape a bad life...?

• Not at all

I do not like America, and before anyone says I should leave, I'd love to, I just can't afford to. I have been to third world countries and didn't want to leave. They aren't spoiled, overly patriotic, and don't worship everything that has to do with their country. Forget the constitution and other silly things like that, you are a human being and have the freedom to love or hate as you please. If you love America, good, if you hate America, good.

• No, not at all.

It's our right to think or say what we truly feel. I don't really hate America, but I do hate the politicians that's running the government and some the ignorant, deluded, brainwashed people in it. But if that person feels shame and hatred towards his/her own country, then they have every right to do so.

• I don't like America

I do not believe it is wrong for an American to hate America. I am one of those people. I hate what our country has become. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else but I really dislike the stupidity that our people deal with every day and that our people have such a chip on their shoulders.

• No, it's a person's right.

No, I do not think it is wrong for an American to hate America. America is a free country and people have the right to their feelings. I believe that it's possible for a person to have a really bad experience that can sour them and cause them to hate their country.

• Freedom of Expression

It's not wrong for an American to hate America. We have freedom of expression and freedom of thought. Anyone can hate whatever that person wants to hate. Unlike Europe, hate speech isn't banned in America. So long as the hatred doesn't inflict upon or restrict someone else's rights, it is not anyone's place to judge whether or not hating someone's country is a valid feeling.

• No It's Not

As an American, I don't care much for my country or the expected way of life here. I don't enjoy saying this, but I think I hate my country. I've joked about moving to Canada or even Belize, but I actually think I might like the change of pace. Everyone here is too concerned about money and everything is so fast paced. I want to enjoy life.

• Be glad we can hate America, Even if you don’t.

Remember a primary value of America is freedom. If we agreed to some sort of state or federal penalty for hating America freedom would be surrendered along with it. The end result would be living for the status quo, Not America. Without the freedom for public to challenge authority we are in the same hole as developing nations.

• I hate America

I hate America to i was brought over as a infant over here life been terrible i want to leave and can't ive been stuck in this prison all my life the legal system here all jaked up and misused and half the laws they have they don't enforce say we got rights but not really wait till they are violated and then you will see wait till they steal your babies and sell them to sex traffic rings and perverts i know its bad and there is no escape unless you rich america that won't happen they birth more liars here then they do babies they suck here its all a big lie here i wish i was never even born cause then i would of never seen america i never got to live in my own country and i know its better than this

>