Do you think more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses?

• Yes, more should be done.

I definitely think that more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses. I think that it is something that has become a major problem in a lot of colleges and universities in the United States. I think there should be more stricter laws and rules to regulate it.

• They are children.

Yes, I think that more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses, because children are in college to learn. Children are too young to make the decision to agree to die so that they can drink alcohol. Their brains are too young to process alcohol in a safe way.

• Do studies instead

People in college and just anyone that is cool should be experimenting though in safe situations. Many drugs that are now illegal have many medical benefits such as psilocybin and Salvia Divinorum being able to stunt depression. Personally I used to love SD and got really used to it but sadly it is illegal and hard to get unless illegally buying online and risking your liberty. Also mescaline from sources such as Peyote or Torch Cactus can be quite nice. Sadly most useful drugs are illegal while dangerous man made shit such as Prozac are used where a simple plant or fungi can help much more. Having stated SD I do believe it should be greatly regulate especially your first dose should probably be in a hospital as that first hit you take is usually horrifying though once you become used to it and can move around while on it the high just seems like an incredibly strong cannabis buzz. I used to smoke massive amounts of SD and the legal hallucinogenic Calea Zacatechichi aka Mexican dream herb. Anyhow never eat Calea Z as it tastes horrid. I will end my post here as I could go for days lol.

• No, let them experiment.

Drugs and drinking are always going to happen on college campuses, it is a staple of the college experience. Introducing more limits, regulations and policies just leads to people breaking more rules as they continue doing what they have always done. Instead, educate the students and provide resources when and if the drugs and drinking impact their health or mental well-being.

• Shouldn't Be Colleges Problem

I do not think more should be done to prevent drinking and drugs on college campuses. I think colleges should spend their time focusing on education and not patrolling the activities of their students outside of the classroom. If a particular student isn't passing their courses or showing up for class, kick them out.