Do you think people should be stoned to death for adultery?

Asked by: stephannoi
  • Yes they should especially women deserve this kind of punishment

Women are the vast majority who is a perpetrator in adultery and this is so disgusting. Some people argue oppose law on adultery simply because they argue that its an victimless act which cause no actual harm to anyone. But this argument has been proven so deeply flawed and wrong.

Adultery is never an victimless act and the harm that adulterer inflict upon the victim are severe and tremendous. Just because it does not directly cause physical violence but that doesnt mean the act by itself cannot be constitute as a crime. Nevertheless adultery cause not only emotional harm but also financial harm as well.

I have been a victim of child abuse when i was a kid because my dad abandon and neglected me, He abandon me since i was a little kid and i have to live in poverty with my mom alone. This is because my dad cheat on my mom by having extramarital affair with another women. This hurt me so much until now and the trauma that my dad inflict upon me still cannot be heal.

This is also the main reason why i Hate German people so much because i disgust those people. German are abhorrent, Outrageous and disgusting people.

I believe most of german have the same character as my father.

For this reason women should be stoned to death and men should be whipped as a punishment for adultery.

We already implemented those laws in middle east, So why not enforce those laws in United States and other industrialized nation?

Do you still remember the bible teaching? Adultery is sinful and both men and women should be stoned to death.

Back in the old times, Where America is still governed by the British empire prior the 19th century, Adultery was a capital offense and punishable by hanging. Thats awesome and cool. Please reinstate those laws again.

I want you guys to vote yes so that i can submit the poll and proposal to the House of representative and to the Senates. Please vote yes, I beg you. Please!

I would be very appreciated if you guys do this. Thanks.

• Maybe not stoning but it should definitely be punishable by death

Adultery should be a capital offense since this it inflict a great injury and harm to the victim. You people on the no sides are simply naive and ignorant based on your blatant foolish misguided viewpoint. You talk as if people who commit adultery are innocent and don't deserve to be penalized at all. But that is not what in reality happen.

There are many examples and scenarios in real life indicated that, Adultery are the primarily cause of divorce and child abuse/neglect. On the contrary to innocent and pure, Adulterer are inherently selfish and malicious, And often deliberately neglected and abuse the victim. Most of these people don't even care if the victim's life are ruined because of they are selfish. For instance, In many real life cases, Men who commit adultery, Besides of being abusive to their own wife, Likewise they are also often be abusive to their child as well. For example those people often do not pay for their child support, Neglected or abuse their child emotionally and physically.

I have witness and even interviewed many child abuse victim most of these victim suffer abuse from their mother/ father abandon and whack them.

This is really true that adultery and child abuse often correlated therefore its undeniable that it has to be punishable by death.

I would suggest whoever commit adultery, Both men and women, Should be hanged and suffocated to death.

• In the name of god

Those who commit the heinous sin of adultery must be dealt with as God decreed and stoned! The infidel's must be slain for their crimes and by the word of god we must see it through and destroy those who betray God by committing sin must be put to death in the name of GOD.

• Deus vult infidel

• Cheating on a spouse does not call for a murderous consequence

No one is saying that committing adultery is good. Quite obviously it is bad, However no one should be stoned to death because of it. The only reason to do so would mean that you have drunk the kool-aid of whatever religion/cult you listen to, That you feel the need to harm/kill others for committing a sin in which no one got hurt, But your feelings. Also what's up with the argument that men should only be whipped for cheating, While women should be stoned to death. Or your blatant racism towards german people.

• That's far out

You want to kill somebody because they cheat? That's certainly going too far. Yeah, If you get cheated on, Or are in your situation it sucks, But that isn't an excuse for killing someone, And they don't need to be stoned. You my good sir, Is a tad bit "far out". I can understand the pain you've gone through, But try to be better, Try to be stronger.

• Nah fam no

I don't care what your bible says. Sure, If you're cheating, You're gross. But that doesn't mean you have to GET STONED TO DEATH for it. That's just immoral, Man, No evidence needed. It's like giving some dude a death penalty for stealing some candy bars, Ya know. Violence is rarely the answer.

• Sick in the head

Do we really have someone in 2019 trying to promote this nonsense? CONSERVATISM IS MENTAL DISORDER

• No it is too cruel.

Adultery is wrong. I was a child who had one parent do this. Sometimes the parent is very a wicked person who lusts after someone. It is something shameful to happen to someone and it affects the family.
    I do not believe in stoning though. I used to be a zealous person wishing to punish people with the most serve punishments. But then My parent become a christian and change his life around. He pays child support for his other children and no longer is the man he is.

He told me that the passage that touched him was when Jesus forgave the woman. Jesus could have punished her but he showed mercy and reminded the angry crowd that they were not without sin either. He who is without sin cast the first stone.

He forgave the women but he told her to sin no more. My father became an honest man and he still pays child support to this day. He does not know how to use smart phones and I check his phone and email and I can assure you he is true Cristian. I sometimes awake to hear him in prayer. Not asking for punishment of his enemies but praying for them.
    The mistress harasses us but my father tells us to forgive her because the sin was his.

• I cheat all the time.

But I have had many instances that I find someone I really vibe with and that has never been a bad thing. If I am going to be honest, I really enjoy the rush you get in the beginning of relationships and just skipping to the "s@@" has just been soo much easier.

• NOBODY should be stoned for one mistake.

Everybody makes mistakes. Everybody, So the fact that people are getting killed for it is horrendous. We've all messed up a couple of times, So if someone hurts someone's feelings once that doesn't mean their life should be taken away for it. If you cheat on somebody, That doesn't mean you need your life taken away.

• It's just wrong.

Sure, Adultery isn't a good thing, But, You don't deserve to be killed for it. People, Kick the person out of your house. Don't be near them. Killing them is inhumane. Common sense here, Killing people over that is kind of ridiculous. This does not mean that adultery is okay though.