Do you think Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children?

• Snoop is da best

Snoop Dogg is a GREAT example for children Snoop Dogg only does adult things like smoke weed and use dirty raps when he is around adults. But when he is around children Snoop Dogg likes to teach kids how to play football and not choose the gang life. I mean come on y'all how is Snoop Dogg a bad example I mean for crying out loud y'all the guy played on two Nickelodeon TV shows

• Snoop Dogg is a wonderful role model for children of all diversity.

Snoop Dogg changed his life from being in a gang with guns,violence , to becoming a rapper. He knows that gang life and being in the hood thing is like. He wants kids to stay in school,,and stay away from the gang life . He doesn't want kids getting killed or getting caught in the gang life. The only thing gang life offers is violence, death, destruction, money, drug selling of hard drugs and guns. And the police and going to jail or prison.

• Snoop Dogg can be a positive influence

The Snoop D O G G is a good man. Although he uses some substances and likes to move from one hoe to another, he is a very nice man and is well spoken, educated, and is willing to help others. He is a good person and his music is fire.

• Snoop Dogg is a GREAT example for children

Snoop Dogg only does adult things like smoke weed and use dirty raps when he is around adults. But when he is around children Snoop Dogg likes to teach kids how to play football and not choose the gang life. I mean come on y'all how is Snoop Dogg a bad example I mean for crying out loud y'all the guy played on two Nickelodeon TV shows

• He's likes kids

Snoop dogg always touches kids in case they feel lonley. He's is never afraid to just get in their and play with kids balls. Like footballs or basketballs. He also gives children weed, how u no love dat. Stupid reddit and their word limit, they can go and touch snoops balls.

• Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children

He is a good role model because almost everyone who has met him said that he is very nice. Just needs to stop with the weed. If he stopped that then yeah, I think that he would make a pretty good role model for children. I mean, I'm twelve and I think he's awesome.

• Yes he is a good guy

Everybody who meets him talks about how nice he is and he worked hard to make it to the top although he raps about smoking weed he never mentions the real problem like Cocaine, Meth, and Heroine and he does curse but he isn't saying anything extremely bad I don't remember him using GD which is the worst word of them all

• Yes, I think Snoop Dogg is a good role model for children.

Snoop Dogg generally keeps the lyrics in his songs clean and upbeat as opposed to many rappers which do not, Snoop Dogg is generally a friendly person that rarely if ever gets in trouble in the media and he is often very welcoming to any of the fans who go meet him.

• I Like Him

Being a lurker of Reddit I have seen Snoop Dogg post several times on Reddit trying to raise money for his charity or fundraiser. Having been a fan of his music in the past I like the activities he has been participating in. I think he tries to use his fame in the correct ways and tries to help other people out. I think he is a great role model for children, even if he is high.

• Not in a million years

You can tell by reading the arguments of people who say yes that they are obviously uneducated individuals. Although it's good that he is against gangs, It is bad that his whole image is built around smoking weed. People can smoke weed but I don't think kids should be introduced to it at such a young age whithout discussing the good and bad side of it.

• He says nigga

Well, I obviously know these are more inappropriate things in this song. But, seriously? The n word means black people. Horrible role model for kids. He would probably get them to be a gangster and give them a fat pound of weed. BTW that is like insulting black colored people

• Snoop dog is a clown

This guy is a complete moron with no values , he is a criminal promoting degenerate that has the brain of a rat . I say smoke him and be done with it . He calls for assassinating the president and wants to turn the world into crips , he's a piece of shit .

• Noooo noooo noooo

After all those years he has been a good man and helpful but now he was corrupted he is a bad person now if you want to play with drugs then not my promblem if you listen to this idiot and you die by smoking then not my fault .

• Anybody that said 'Yes' is a degenerate

It is pretty obvious that Snoop Dogg is a bad role model for minors just by listening to 'Smoke weed everyday' and some of his other songs, Before you degenerates tell me that "It's just a song", Well, you may understand that but a lot of children won't,Next, who actually wants their child listening to songs with 'Smoke weed everyday' and other inappropriate lyrics.

• No, just no!

Thanks to the "smoke weed every day" hype, thanks to MLG videos (some don`t even understand those are parody) smoking weed seems cool and fun for preteens and young adults. Too bad they do not understand the dangers, but well whatevs-not my problem, still people like Snoop make it worse.

• This argument is so stupid.

Snoop Dogg smokes weed, makes sexual and racist sprain practically all of his song. Of Course he's not. How thought of this ridiculous argument. I can't believe this. Snoop is a weed smoking, racist, sexually obsessed gangster, Not a bloody preschool teacher or super friendly kid helper. He's a good guy really but a role model for kids, How Dumb!

• Mom chicken rat

At it you cat meat dad face fat teen prickle super gold silver promethium Apple hit fight say buy by by by a an a apple ate a blacksmith moo moo goes the fish rough cow say oink hi buy whatever the cow goes ehhehhe funny hat N . B .A

• He Smokes Weed!

Do you seariously think some who smokes 81 joints of weed a day is a good role model for children? Don't get me wrong hes a very nice guy but I don't know how people can consider him a good role model. His rapping can influence children but the weed needs to stop!

• Good person, bad role model

He is not a good role model. Although I feel like he is a good person and a decent individual due to the content of his songs I would not considered him a good role model. It does not matter how a person acts in their home life if they are singing about drugs and sex then the kids are going to be more influenced by that then the good deed they see this person doing on the news.

>