Do you think that money is the worst invention that humanity ever created?

Asked by: OccultMagic
  • Money is root of social evils

Reason why cruel slavery happened in world because some people wanted to make more money and profits. Cruelty for hundreds of years in Asia and Africa due to colonization was motivated by greed for money. Why people are stressed today in their jobs is because they are pushed to work so that someone or some company can make more money and profits

• Root of all evil

People are willing to kill for it. How many geniuses are not discovered because they need to pay for education? How many diseases are created to support the health care monetary system? How many animal lives are lost for the sake of money? It is all wrong. Moneyless society would be much better as humans would work for the common good, passion and not for monetary compensation.

• We are slaves to money, the stupid freaking government, and to our own freaking society!

If everybody would shut up, stop being stupid, and snap out of it, then they'll know. Just think about it. We're slaves to money. We constantly keep paying for anything we want or need to survive!!! We need food, water, shelter, and clothes to survive but noooo we have to pay for that all the time in order to get it. We also need money to have our careers and dreams. Not anyone else's, ours. I hate life. And I hate humans. I wish I was another species on this planet because if I was then I would get everything I ever wanted and needed for FREE!!! I hate the government and everyone else who loves money. Y'all don't need it, y'all just want it. I HATE MONEY!

• Not everyone can make money

Money is nothing but a barrier between me, wants, and needs. Higher-functioning adult Aspies like myself have to miss out on nearly everything that costs money because we have to spend 80%+ of our disability checks on nothing but rent and food. Employer's tough interview questions are also a barrier to making enough money to survive without government assistance.

• Money is good

What do you think we would do without money? You guys are low level intellects. Get rekt. We need money are some sort of currency in order to be a civilized nation therefore, Without a currency the world would break into anarchy and that would be the beggining of the end.

• It is not

As the comment above suggests money can be cruel or kind depending on who is in possession of money and of-course how much value you place on money. Currency was developed to replace the bartering system and although there is crushing poverty in the world due to lack of money and resources, money can be used as an aid to people in need. I do however think people do put a little too much emphasis on money, it shouldn't be put before your hapiness

• No it's not

Money can be cruel or kind, but I will have to say that the worst invention ever a weapon. From the atomic bomb to the rapiers of the Madevil period show man's want of new and improved violence. You can even look at the board games, so-called "innocent": Strago , Battleship, Risk, Hangman (even though this isn't a board game). Sports, such as fencing, archery, and football are also violent.

>