Do you think that most people are a little bit gay?

• Yes I believe it.

I'm a 20 year old female and dating an attractive guy i truly love. However, I have this 18 year old girl friend that I've recently felt some weird feelings towards like wanting to hug for long periods of time or even kissing her. Of course my boyfriend nor her know about this. I'd probably never pursue it or at least seriously pursue it if we ever did discover she felt the same and wanted to maybe be friends with a little benefits, but I'd talk to my guy before I did anything beyond the friendship line.

• I believe so.

I'm a twenty year old girl. Have a boyfriend, and consider myself straight, but I feel an arousal towards one of my friends. Of course she or my boyfriend doesn't know that. The thought of getting up close to her makes me feel satisfied. So yes I think you can be a little bit gay even if you're mainly straight.

• Yep! (Personal experience)

As an 18 yr old female, having only seriously dated and considered dating men, I am now thinking about women as well. I went from thinking of myself as straight to not wanting to label myself bc I felt anything could happen, & now I know I was right in not labelling myself because all of a sudden I have started feeling attracted to women more than I did in the past. It feels natural. We can all benefit from different characteristics of each gender in different ways. Women have some attributes men typically don't and vice versa, & some days I might lean towards one gender over another but I am attracted to both. I think when someone is open-minded this happens, and they notice their thoughts going towards both genders more. I don't know how I'd feel dating someone and realizing that they were bi, which is hypocritical, so I still need to get over some rigidness obviously.

• Yes I think

Everyone can fall in love with whoever without care their gender because we all fall in love with someone's personality and their way of thinking and being we don't fall in love with only a gender we fall in love with an entire person not only one part of them

• I think so

I definately am,i am 50yr old women and often find myself checkin women out and being turned on by them esp breasts,i consider myself straight but if a women came on to me im not sure how i would react because i definately fancy them,this is something iv always felt

• I think so

• Yes for sure, 100%

First, anyone who says they are 100% straight is totally wrong. Everyone will have a gender that they are at least slightly more attracted to, but nobody will completely disregard the other gender. There are so many different sexual preferences among so many different people, that it's impossible to base heterosexuality or homosexuality off of a lifestyle. Members of the LGBTQ community have different personalities (i.E. Some are flamboyant, others appear to be quite heterosexual), similar to how heterosexual people may be shy and quiet or confident and outgoing. With the exception of extreme cases, NOBODY CAN CHOOSE WHAT THEIR SEXUAL PREFERENCES ARE, so I apologize if I'm being offensive, but all of the religions and individuals who condemn a human being's sexuality are just so pathetic and should genuinely feel bad about themselves. In conclusion, getting back to the question at hand, if you looked through thousands of pictures of different types of people, I am sure that you would find at least one male and one female attractive. If you disagree, fight me in the comments section. The current vote of 57% yes is quite embarrassing so I hope to see it go up.

• Yes for sure, 100%

• Yes, of course

I think that all people, except for the asexual, have to be at least slightly homosexual. Most heterosexual people know when a person of the same sex is attractive. I think that this knowledge is at least a little but intuitive and instinctive, and not necessarily learned; the same way we don't choose who we are attracted to. Also, some research shows that homosexuality could be related to genes, and that genes are not completely recessive, or completely dominant, I think that most of us are a bit gay.

• Just a l'il

There is always that small amount, that wild feeling when no-one else is watching- when clearly hetrosexual people have homosexual tendencies. Of course, not everybody is openly gay, but, as the Kinsey scale suggests, there are no specific 'camps' where people are- it is, as the name suggests, a scale.

• Most people are not even slightly gay.

Gay is a choice. It is not something that we are just born with. Many view gay as unnatural and offensive to the mainstream society. I have never had the slightest urge for another man. There is just nothing desirable about that. Men naturally are attracted to women, and women to men. Many go gay because they have had their feelings hurt or they come from a broken family, not because "It just comes naturally."

• Most people are Straight

Most people are not a little bit gay. Some gay activists might want people to believe that everyone is a little gay but in no way is that the facts. Most people want to be associated in no way with the gay lifestyle. Most people they are born straight and want to stay that way.

• No I Don't

I do not believe that most people are a little bit gay. I believe it is possible for people to fight the idea that they are gay or they may rationalize it by saying they fit in both categories, but in the end they are who they are and they shouldn't let bias and judgment effect that. As a heterosexual, I have no gay tendencies.

• Why would I?

First off, it should never really matter what one thinks of another's sexual orientation is. I mean, think about this; isn't there more important to think about a gay person that their sexuality? Honesty? Respect? Trust? The ones who listen to that person? Better yet, isn't there more important things in everyday life than sexual preference? Seriously, why does nearly every topic have to be anything sex-related? And second, there are thousands of straight people who aren't ridiculed constantly in society in regards of their sexuality (or defined by it), yet it seems the only thing we think about is a gay person is that they're...Well, gay! And most of the time, they're even alienated by THEIR own sexual preferences by a harsh and judgemental society! I mean, come on! Look the truth is, we should never always make a habit out of letting our dirty mind take over us and letting it influence our thoughts (or worse, our actions!) People just need to realize that there are far more important things about people than sexual orientation and just accept it. That's all that matters.

• Never felt any sexual attraction

I feel like i personally feel my skin crawl if i think about another woman in a sexual way. Not saying it is bad to be lesbian or gay. For me it is not my cup of tea. Im not attracted to breasts or vaginas. I like male attributes and that is ok. And if you are attracted to people of same sex thats ok. It is not a abomination and it is not a choice.

• Can't see it

Depends on what you mean by "gay". I prefer "homosexual" or "bisexual" to gay. These are just men who are turned on by other men, right? I question that. There seems to be a weakness and willingness to be vulnerable by homosexuals; a fundamental surrender of masculinity by a man who offers himself to another. I suppose that's why so many of them do the whole gender-bending crap. They give up trying to be men and are akin to women. So I define homosexuals and bisexuals less by their urges and more by that moment of surrender; the moment when they give up their male honor to service another male rather than compete against him.

• I completely disagree.

I have had no sexual attraction towards the same sex ever.
    I have heard this comment a lot of times but I can honestly say I know people who have no attractions toward the same sex. Gay activists want us to believe this to normalize the idea of homosexuals but it simply isn't true.

>