Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.

Do you think that Satya Nadella's 'collegial style' is good (yes) or bad (no) for Microsoft?

• Yes, new is sometimes good.

Yes, I do think that his collegial style is a good thing for Microsoft right now. Microsoft needs a change and this is a chance for them to go in a different direction. Hopefully this guy will lead them into the next era, so we can continue to enjoy a great company.

• Microsoft Needs Change

I believe Satya Nadella's collegial style is goof for Microsoft. I think Microsoft has been languishing and succeed because they have no real competition on the map. I think they need fresh ideas and the need new and inspiring products. I think Satya Nadella may be able to implement these changes, but they'll probably make some people sweat a bit.

• I think Nadella's style will benefit Microsoft greatly

Satya Nadella is the man that Microsoft has needed for some time. I think his collegial style will benefit Microsoft because Nadella is a knowledgeable manager and it will help him lead. Nadella isn't a founder of the company like Steve Ballmer, and the employees will relate to him because of that.

• Yes, Nadella's collegial style is bad for Microsoft.

I do not think that Satya Nadella's collegial style is good for Microsoft. I think that it is something that will not benefit the company of Microsoft in the long run. It will also have negative effects on the prosperity of the company. I think that Nadella should consult with Bill Gates.