Do you think that the Lamborghini is a better car than Ferrari?

• Lamborghini has v10's and the aventador just so nice!!!!!

They are better looking they're just overall an amazing and awesome car. Lamborghini are definitely better the red aventador roadster just looks amazing.They are more popular, more powerful, and more common. They're just so amazing I can't even tell you how amazing they are!!!!!!!!!!! Over all Lamborghini is the best. Lamborghini FOR LIFE!!!

• Ferrari is a shady ass company

Over the years, ferrari has been accused of rolling back the miles on the odometers of their used cars and even though they never said anything officially, everyone already knew they were doing it. They just came out and said they've been doing it all along without remorse. I'm not going into any other examples as you can find many more issues with their business strategy and the integrity of their employees.

• Lamborghini is the best super car!!!

They have a better engine first of all. They have a V12 6.5 liter engine. It has a twin clutch gearbox, and its a 7 speed manual. It is also faster off the line. It has a higher top speed and they have a faster rate of acceleration. They also have better handling and they feel so much better to drive. They just look so much meaner and even though they are more expensive they are definitely going ti give you your money's worth. Lamborghini is just all around the best super car to buy

• Fuck Ferrari They Are Way Behind Lamborghini

Lamborghini's have always been better than Ferrari from the first moment the company started making super cars. In fact without Lamborghini super cars wouldn't be super cars today. They look better, the sounds better, they catch more eyes and they are more expensive because your getting what you pay for. Ferrari have done nothing since the la Ferrari came out and came out with the shitty 812 super fast and the 488 gtb which look and sound disgusting while Lamborghini is dominating with its performante and new urus which is coming out. Bottom line Ferrari can never be at the level of Lamborghini because what ever they come out with Lamborghini is always one step ahead.

• Lamborghini for the win!

I've always wanted a Lamborghini as a kid. They are much faster, have better acceleration, launch, performance, luxury, and style. They also sound SOOO much better too. In conclusion, Lamborghinis are a whole lot better than Ferraris and Enzo is just being a jerk by telling off Lamborghinis when Enzo crashed.

• Lamborghini is clearly the better manufacturer

They are clearly the better because they are more aerodynamic and they dont sound like they are going to blow up l a m b o r g h i n i l a m b o r g h i n i is way better than ferrari 1 1

• Lamborghini Is now better than Ferrari!

Accept it or not Lamborghini is now better than Ferrari! Look at their sales. They are now more successful that when Audi bought them the handling of their cars got better and is now considered a drivers car unlike during the 60's up to 90's their cars are Jurassic, hard to steer, cramp seats, poor view of the front and back but wow the engine noise is a music for your ears. Now these complaints are now cured when Audi took over. Starting in 2000 Audi showed this change in the last Diablo the Diablo 6.0 and Diablo 6.0 SE. The last real Lamborghini was the Diablo GT.

Now back to 2000 so Audi's first master piece is to update the final version of the diablo The Diablo 6.0 and 6.0 SE now the Murcielago as the Diablo successor made more sales and now really broken the rule this time of Ferruccio as no racing policy. A lot of people became interested privateers entering races and now the baby lamborghini its baby brother Gallardo is now the most sold Lamborghini since the Espada selling more than 10,000 gallardos. The Murcielago SV is one of a hell hyper car and the gallardo is a monster car during its time specially on the circuit or street fighting its rivals GTR and 458. These two cars became legendary and uplift Lamborghini's name more. Now come 2012 and the release of Aventador then 2014 the release of Huracan now set Lamborghini in the under 7 minutes club inside the circuit of Nurburgring Nordschleife. These 4 new super cars are now much more comfortable to drive and is beautiful inside and out.

To people saying Lamborghini is for the young and Ferrari is for grown ups for its racing heritage and artistic build is not true anymore. Once Lamborghini have more money they can regularly enter races in Le Mans and Formula 1. These coming years they might release their successor to the LM002 the Goliath SUV and four door sedan Estoque adding more models in their brand signifying they have more money and expecting more sales. Like what they did before during 70's to 80's releasing the 400GT, Uracco, Jarama, Silhouette and Espada and Islero and LM002 that they want to add more cars in their brand like what they are planning in releasing Estoque and Goliath.

Lamborghini is really successful now everybody knows that and you cannot deny that. With the lap time record of Avetnador SV 6:59:79 and Huracan performante 6:52 in the nurburgring they are set to break it again with the new version of the aventador before they replace it and maybe the Huracan might set a new record again with its new version until these two super cars gets replaced.

Ferrari is a good car but look at their design their designs all suck for me! Now Lamborghini combines both futuristic design, good looks and good performance.

• Ferrari or should I say fartari are the worst because

It has broken the world record for the fastest acceleration in the world so fartari (Ferrari) is the worst its noobie and lamborghini are way faster than fartari (Ferrari) also only boy bitch drives those noobie things so lamborghini is πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ andπŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–•πŸ–• fartari (Ferrari)πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž so keep calm and shit on motherfucking fartari (Ferrari).

• Lamborghini Lamborghini Lamborghini

They're just better looking, faster, and cooler than any other car I know. Lamborghini is my dream car. L A M B O R G H I N I. L A M B O R G H I N I L A M B O R G H I N I

• Lamborghini is better

I am taking an entrepreneurship class which is exciting and I will be available from the other hand I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have a great time to time and money to pay for the first time that I have

• Ferrari is way better

You would get more girls in a Ferrari anyways and any ways Ferrari's are even more good looking than Lamborghini and then that is also why Ferrari's cost way more money than Lamborghini's. All that i have to say is that Ferraris are better than Lamborghinis period and that is that.

• No, lambo is only for the one who doesn't know about car

Ferrari is always better, ferrari designed for race and and track. Lambo is only a shitty car that only can fast on the straight line. As we know that old ferrari 599 lap time is faster than a new aventador sv in nurburgring. Ferrari is built for a race driver, and lambo is built for stupid driver

• Ferrari is more elegant. And who could say it's not fast?

You guys say the Lamborghini is better than the Ferrari? Just look at the 488 GTB and the Huracan Spyder! The Lamborghini s just like a 17-year-old, with his hair blue and green, and straight up, blasting rock music from the speaker, and drives a hideously looking car that couldn't go faster than 50!

• No, Ferrari is better than Lamborghini

It's not all about speed. Yes, the Lamborghini is faster than Ferrari but then, anyway you will probably not be going fast on the road as there is a speed limit (unless you live in Germany of course) Ferrari provides better handling in my opinion and they have more experience in building cars and as they take part in f1 they can use technology from f1 to make great road cars. While lambos are mostly made for speed and they don't consider any other factors.

• Everything you hear is a lie.

Yes, Ferrucio did make tractors when he was young, he worked for the Army in WWII and by the time the war had ended, he was a very wealthy man. He had always wanted to make a superior sports car, he dreamed that long before Ferrari came along. He started lamborghini to compete and live up to his dream. Enzo never laughed at him but he did once buy a Ferrari. What happened was he hated it and that is what got him to live up to his dream.

Now, to the facts. Lamborghini is all show and for 12 year olds. Ferrari is for the pro's and for people that actually know a thing or two about racing and cars. Ferrari is meant for the track, ever since they started off, participating in every F1 championship never missing a race. Lamborghini is poor and lacks that. They make overpriced Million dollar flash cars, that make the uneducated aww when they drive by. Lamborghini never had any racing pedigree and makes cars only for money. Every car Ferrari makes, not only makes it for looks and speed, but for the track also. It dosent matter the car. You wont need a special kit or upgraded version, you could have the stock, and still race and win on a track.

• As basic as basic gets...

Personal preference (I'm a luxury man) is Ferrari
    Lamborghini for performance. They focus on best engines, best wheels, best steering, best anything that involves performance. Whilst they still have a top of the range interior, it's really just expected in a supercar.
    Ferrari for Luxury
    Ferrari focuses on luxury and comfort, whilst trying to deliver the standards of a supercar in terms of performance.

So now, I wait patiently for an Italian company to combine both... A Lamborarri if you will.

• No, Ferrari is a better car than Lamborghini.

I think that the Ferrari is a superior automobile and sports car to the Lamborghini. While the Lamborghini may be popular to some, the Ferrari is liked by most. I think that the Ferrari also has a more prestige history and legacy. And the reason for that is because of the quality of their cars.

• I love them both.But however ferarri has many more years of racing expirience and still is one of the best f1 and racing cars.

However they are falling way behind and lacking performance wise compared to buggati koeningsegg and porsche with at being on average cheaper and smaller engines gives ferarri and lamborghini a real challenge.So yes they both can gap it but slowely becoming lunch for the other super cars.Still my favourite cars

• For ferrari always

Ferrari is for the real world,for the tracks, everything.Lamborghini has all of this and more.But no_one builds and maufactuares cars with the charm like ferraris.Yes lamborghini is faster(a tad faster)because their main focus in cars are speed first,second is acceleration,and third is handeling.The rest is forgotten except for style.Ferrari has horsepower and the charm,a good cost for a rich person.

• I like both cars

I personally always liked Lamborghini's and Ferrari's but I think that even thought they are both good cars, Lamborghini's are more expensive than Ferrari's even though they are both very fast. For instance, The LaFerrari can go from 0-60 in 2.4 seconds and it takes the Lamborghini Centanario 2.8 seconds to get from 0-60. Also, the LaFerrari cost 1.5 millon dollars and the Lamborghini Centanario cost 1.9 million dollars even thought the LaFerrari is faster by .4 seconds!

>