• Lamborghini is leagues better

All Lambos look menacing. Ferrari's snobbish attitude is annoying, And their recent conversion to V8 engines is a real turn-off. The drama Lamborghinis offer is insane. Loud engine, Outrageous styling, Insane speed, And most importantly, It's a MASSIVE head-turner. If you wanna make all your haters jealous, Then a Lamborghini is the way to go :)

• Lambos are faster in straight line

Just look for the huracan performante and aventador svj. They are way more good looking than ferraris, And still are natural aspirated. And lamborghini has a SUV called Urus that is the fastest SUV in the world. And personally i like that they have 4 wheel drive for much better grip.

• Styling is everything

Space age pimping cost way more money than Lamborghini's. All that i have to say is that Ferraris are better than Lamborghinis period and that is that. What is what is does is does it is the way and no other way is the way. . . Choose wisely as does I

• Just better k

To people saying Lamborghini is for the young and Ferrari is for grown ups for its racing heritage and artistic build is not true anymore. Once Lamborghini have more money they can regularly enter races in Le Mans and Formula 1. These coming years they might release their successor to the LM002 the Goliath SUV and four door sedan Estoque adding more models in their brand signifying they have more money and expecting more sales. Like what they did before during 70's to 80's releasing the 400GT, Uracco, Jarama, Silhouette and Espada and Islero and LM002 that they want to add more cars in their brand like what they are planning in releasing Estoque and Goliath.

• Nürburgring: Lambo is king

On the world's test track, The Nürburgring, Lambo shines (1st place and 3rd place current 2019) and Ferrari isn't even in the top 20. Lamborghini aesthetically has gone from gaudy to beautiful in the past 10 years also. The Audi merger was magic, And they are the top company for super cars hands down to me. Ferrari can't even hold on at Formula 1. Losing on all fronts.

• Lamborghini is better

I think that Lamborghini is better than Ferrari even though I like and love both of them (Lamborghini and Ferrari are both cool but if your a true Jake Pauler like I am then you would agree that Lamborghini is better than Ferrari, I don’t just think that because I’m a true Jake Pauler I also think that because in my opinion I personally think that it’s better)

• Lamborghini has v10's and the aventador just so nice!!!!!

They are better looking they're just overall an amazing and awesome car. Lamborghini are definitely better the red aventador roadster just looks amazing.They are more popular, more powerful, and more common. They're just so amazing I can't even tell you how amazing they are!!!!!!!!!!! Over all Lamborghini is the best. Lamborghini FOR LIFE!!!

• Ferrari is a shady ass company

Over the years, ferrari has been accused of rolling back the miles on the odometers of their used cars and even though they never said anything officially, everyone already knew they were doing it. They just came out and said they've been doing it all along without remorse. I'm not going into any other examples as you can find many more issues with their business strategy and the integrity of their employees.

• Lamborghini is the best super car!!!

They have a better engine first of all. They have a V12 6.5 liter engine. It has a twin clutch gearbox, and its a 7 speed manual. It is also faster off the line. It has a higher top speed and they have a faster rate of acceleration. They also have better handling and they feel so much better to drive. They just look so much meaner and even though they are more expensive they are definitely going ti give you your money's worth. Lamborghini is just all around the best super car to buy

• Fuck Ferrari They Are Way Behind Lamborghini

Lamborghini's have always been better than Ferrari from the first moment the company started making super cars. In fact without Lamborghini super cars wouldn't be super cars today. They look better, the sounds better, they catch more eyes and they are more expensive because your getting what you pay for. Ferrari have done nothing since the la Ferrari came out and came out with the shitty 812 super fast and the 488 gtb which look and sound disgusting while Lamborghini is dominating with its performante and new urus which is coming out. Bottom line Ferrari can never be at the level of Lamborghini because what ever they come out with Lamborghini is always one step ahead.

• Feeling is important

The major difference in a Ferrari is the feeling, When your going down the high way revving the 4 liter v8 to 11000 rpm, Its a feeling of pure excitement. I believe that's the problem with Lamborghini these days they are too focused on performance that it drains the excitement out of the ride.

PS: I love both companies but I wanted to express that its not always the performance that gets excitement its the feel.

• Both r good but. . .

I'm not saying that Lamborghinis are bad, But I feel like Ferraris are more elegant. Just like the prancing horse they are. I've been reading a lot of these, And yes, I do agree that Lamborghinis are faster and sound better. However, People never seem to realize the truth. Quarter and half miles aren't everything; the track is too. Ferrari is obviously better at this, Since the brand was born around racing. Only 12 year old kids who know anything about cars think Lambos are better at everything.

• I love them both.But however ferarri has many more years of racing expirience and still is one of the best f1 and racing cars.

However they are falling way behind and lacking performance wise compared to buggati koeningsegg and porsche with at being on average cheaper and smaller engines gives ferarri and lamborghini a real challenge.So yes they both can gap it but slowely becoming lunch for the other super cars.Still my favourite cars

• For ferrari always

Ferrari is for the real world,for the tracks, everything.Lamborghini has all of this and more.But no_one builds and maufactuares cars with the charm like ferraris.Yes lamborghini is faster(a tad faster)because their main focus in cars are speed first,second is acceleration,and third is handeling.The rest is forgotten except for style.Ferrari has horsepower and the charm,a good cost for a rich person.

• I like both cars

I personally always liked Lamborghini's and Ferrari's but I think that even thought they are both good cars, Lamborghini's are more expensive than Ferrari's even though they are both very fast. For instance, The LaFerrari can go from 0-60 in 2.4 seconds and it takes the Lamborghini Centanario 2.8 seconds to get from 0-60. Also, the LaFerrari cost 1.5 millon dollars and the Lamborghini Centanario cost 1.9 million dollars even thought the LaFerrari is faster by .4 seconds!

• Luxury vs. Performance

While both cars are luxurious, Ferrari is superior. Lamborghinis are faster, but they do notlook as elegant, and their not comfortable. I have personally sat in and driven both Lamborghinis and Ferraris, and both are a thrill to drive. While driving the Lamborghini I wanted to go fast. While driving the Ferrari, I felt like i owned the road; everyone was stopping and taking pictures and looking at me, I didn't get that with the Lamborghini. Now then, of course people looked and took pictures, but a lot of them just wanted to hear me rev it, or do launch control or show off in any other way. While in the Ferrari I felt extremely comfortable, definitely feeling the power but not too much. While in the Lamborghini I could feel the road a bit better, but I wasn't as comfortable and you almost feel too much of the car's power.
    The main reason I purchased a Ferrari Spider instead of a Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4S is simply because the Ferrari is a better car in my opinion.
    I did not mean to offend anyone, but this is my opinion and I've already bought Ferrari and it is not leaving.

• U r wrong

They maybe track cars but are you going to drive on a track all the time.Also modern lambos are good for track as well and also for pros.And dont say that dont need a track slec car if u have a stock ferrari.Ferrari has track spec versions of stock versions.Accept the fact that ferrari is booring and lambo is fun.The proper meaning of fun is known when you drive a lamborghini.Ferrari they are an overrated company who lies about their cars in every way and are scared to post actual lap times of their cars

• It is not

Ferrari is simply the better car, hands down. Looks, engine, interior, exterior, performance, everything. F e r r a r i I s b e t t e r T h a n l a m b o r g h i n i. P e r i o d

• Most people should understand many things between the two.

Well many of the people say Yes. The Lamborghini is way better, but would you please justify your answer.
    Ferrari has a racing pedigree that has significant success especially at Formula one racing. Lamborghini also joined Formula one but with no significant success. Ferrari has a history in racing and being out there at the tracks and they are suitable for public roads too. Well they do make cars with sleek curves that look mature and has weaker attention than Lamborghinis but they make cars with better performance. They have great engineering and of course, great control.

Well for Lamborghini, yes they do make very aggressive-looking cars that keeps on making heads turn. But they are not for the tracks, it's a never! But hey, maybe one day they will make high performance cars for the tracks like Ferrari does. Lamborghinis are designed for public roads. If you want to have attention and feel like "The King of the road" then go for the Lamborghini. But the slight downside is their performance, they do make cars with great velocity and good lines. But as far as I remember they had an ISR before that is brutal and laggy.

Overall, if you want to look mature and have a great performing road and track car then get a Ferrari.
    If you want to have a young personality, go for a Lamborghini with good aggressive looks but sacrifice some of the performance.

By the way, I am not a fan of both two. I just respect their masterpieces.

• Ferrari is way better than Lamborghini!!!

The Speciale’s secret sauce is a piece of software: side-slip control, an algorithm developed in tandem with the LaFerrari to determine the car’s slip angle in real time, set a target slip angle based on your driving style, and adjust the agility or stability accordingly. That is why the Ferrari is better than a Lamborghini.