• I believe in science not religion

These brilliant scientists have been apart of this research for many years to see if the big bang theory is correct. Einstein, Friedmann, Lemaitre, And Robertson were all apart of this research. I think if you have a brain like these people you would believe that it is true. Of course I am not as smart as these people but I think what they have discovered and shown to the world just makes me believe its true.

• It explains a lot

Scientist and theorist have looked at many different possible explanations as to how life was started. Out of every theory they have looked at, the big bang theory is the only one that comes close to providing an answer for every question. The only question that the big bang doesn't answer is, what started the big bang.

• Theory Fits the Current Facts

The big bang theory fits the current facts and observations made about the early universe. Galaxies are moving away from each other as if they started from a finite point in the universe. Telescopes have seen light that goes back nearly 13.8 billion years into the past. If our light-collecting instruments get even better in the next 10 years, more information may yield better clues as to how the early universe worked.

• Yes, but we don't know exactly what that means.

Anyone who has read the scientific data can understand that there was some sort of explosion that tossed our universe or at least our own solar system into being. However, that does not mean that we totally understand or will understand how or why this activity happened and what it means.

• Yes, I do think its right

I think its the best theory that is out there at the moment. If they find another one that puts this to rest. I would believe that over religion. The theory does have it holes, but I don't think anything was created in seven days. You can't take anything for fact until its proven.

• This theory has the most validity.

The Big Bang theory is correct. It has the most validity of any theory for the creation of the universe. In addition, it does not go against Christianity. It has been said that many phenomena in the world is created by bursts similar to the Big Bang. It would make sense for our creation.

• There is a God who created the world

The first proof is the bible/Torah, Which states that God created the world. Another reason I have the I noticed was barely addressed, Is that the law of conservation of mass and energy completely contradicts the whole idea of the big bang theory which frankly if I believed in the theory would make me lose complete faith and it would no longer make sense. Another plain and obvious idea is that, Explain to me how something could have come from nothing, We don't even know what nothing is, So if you don't want to believe that there's a God then at least don't go and make up something that makes no sense and has no historical backup or proof.
    Thank you

• 1)god is the one who created the earth and 2)nothing can burst by sitting there 3)all you are gay that voted yes

Another Theory of how the world came to be is through a process starting with a "Big Bag. The Big Bang is a theory that sounds impressive on the surface, but simply does not hold up to extensive examination.
    As absurd as the "Big Bang" theory is, it is widely accepted because the only other choice is a Divine Creator. And some people will believe the most ridiculous theory, rather than even entertaining the possibility that there could be a Creator.