Do you think The Lord Jesus Christ will Return to Earth by the year 2048. . . ?

• Yes, I do think.

We still have signs. Everything that is happening right now is named in the bible as the signs of the last times. So we have an idea of when will God return. The bible is like a clock, It's telling us the hour of everything and when will it happen and no, It's not useless to try to have an idea of the last time.

• Rose829, Please Elaborate

You stated :
    "We still have signs. Everything that is happening right now is named in the bible as the signs of the last times. So we have an idea of when will God return. The bible is like a clock, It's telling us the hour of everything and when will it happen and no, It's not useless to try to have an idea of the last time. " Could you give examples of what you believe these signs are?

• Let's Pray that Jesus Returns Soon

Some people typed on a Christian Facebook group in late 2020 the following comments : the first person typed:
    "I hope Jesus is coming soon, I truly do, To eliminate all evil, Suffering and injustice in the World once and for all, Forever, While Jesus says in the Gospels, “No one knows the day or the hour” it also says elsewhere in the Bible that Christians should watch for Signs that the Second Coming is Near, Even though no one could Know the exact date, How long do you speculate until Jesus returns, 10 years, 20 years, 50 years? 100 years, ? Countless People are Suffering, Suffering in Silence, And Countless Christians want Jesus to Return and Eliminate all Evil, Suffering and Injustice in this World Once and For All, Forever! "
    Another person typed in reply

"you’re right, No one knows the day or hour, Although we are told to watch for SIGNS indicating His return is near, BUT since you ask My speculation, BESIDES what the Savior said on Matthew 24:14 when The Good News has been preached in all a world as a witness to all nations … please allow Me direct you to the words of the Savior on

Matthew 24:32-34 " Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, And puts forth leaves, All of you know that summer is nigh:
    So likewise all of you, When all of you shall see all these things, Know that it is near, Even at the doors.

Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, Till all these things be fulfilled. "

The Fig Tree is analogous of Israel, And all scholars agree and it has “put forth leaves” when it became a nation on 1948 … so we count a generation from there, That means 80-100 years MAX from 1948 which will lead us to 2048.

So My estimate is that The Lord will be returning no sooner than that, Otherwise that would make Him a liar AND our Lord is NOT a liar.

So be hopeful and watch for the signs and as The Master would say …

Luke 21:28 " And when these things begin to come to pass, Then look up, And lift up your heads; for your redemption draws nigh. "

• I simply don't believe in god

I'm not looking to debate on this, If you believe in god or have a religion i think that's cool. I'm atheist so i don't believe he'll return. I'm alright with Religion until people start forcing their religion on me or make homophobic / racist comments, And use religion as an excuse for it, I'm not saying people must support, But respect is all we ask for

• I do not believe in Christianity.

Show me actual proof that God or Jesus are real before asking me if Christ will return to the earth in 2048, And don't use the argument "you can't see air, Thoughts, Or feelings" because you can see those 3 things. Air is seen through molecules under a microscope and thoughts and feelings are seen as neurological activity in a brain scan or MRI.

• can't really say

The lord Jesus said no-one knows the date or the time he will return it could be today it could be tomorrow it could be next week it could be 80 years from now you don't know

Mark 13:32
    "But about that day or hour no one knows, Not even the angels in heaven, Nor the Son, But only the Father.

Only the father knows when the world will end so it is useless to try and predict

• The most unlogical concept ever.

We should look at this situation in a way of realism. There can't be any logical or 100% explanation of how this could have happened. The myth about the return of Jesus Christ was made by people's guesswork. I'm sure that all the other religions should have their own myth, What would tell us about "God's Name" return in the year "The Date". In order to understand the concept of a god, You should look at other religions, And look at the situation from another angle.

• What? No, He will not.

First off, Why 2049? Secondly, No. No one can predict the next coming of Christ (as much as i would like it). In fact it is a sin to do so. The best thing to do before there are clear signs of his arrival is to wait and see. Until then we are in the dark.

• People have been saying this for ages

There have always been predictions for the rapture and all have failed. The bible is a very vague book that can be interpreted in many ways, So you could easily find things that make it seem like we're living in the end times no matter what is happening in the world right now.

MrFarRight says2021-04-15T15:44:41.603
The lord said no-one knows the date or the time