• If I could chose when I died, yes. All other chases no.

If death became a choice, in terms of euthanasia, yes. I think people should have the right to live a life they can find satisfying, or at least have a decent chance at it.

Being immortal, IE never able to die, would be a curse, but not denying from old age, would make us able to see the world, learn, and improve ourselves, until we think our time has come.

• Yes, of course! Why reject the opportunity to accomplish everything you ever wanted?!

There are so many things that lead to the conclusion that I want to live forever. Admittingly having to watch the people around me grow old and die, you would get past that, and still have an eternal life to live. The lives that we currently have are simply too short. We have time to raise a family, get a degree, grow old, and then we die. It's as simple as that. But being immortal would allow us to live the life we always dreamed of; and how could you possibly get bored? You can do what you want with your life. Get 5000 doctorates or PhDs, travel to every country in the world, and we won't be on earth forever. Companies are already beginning to study possible ways to live on Mars, and soon that will be a reality. We will be able to go around the universe. Explore black holes. Do things no one could ever dream of. And what about death? No matter what religion you are (or whether you have one at all), everyone is afraid of death in their own way... Some more than others. How would you feel if you didn't have to face death? If death was a shadow-less figure almost like the person in the deathly hallows who had the invisibility cloak and continued to cheat death. If life finally had a meaning and you could finally fit in. Although it would be far nicer to be a vampire (you had speed, mind control, could actually die), even if you weren't one (and you probably wouldn't be), it would still be amazing, and if I were given the choice, I would definitely choose to live forever, and make the most of it.

• Life would be so much better

• Yes we shoud

When you die t make people sad and it would be fun to live forever.Were humans were sop posed to concern evething.It would be wrong to banned people from living forever.I thing it be fun to live forever and explore and know abound stuff forever.Lets go live forerverv.The end bye

• I don't think it's right

I think we shouldn't live forever, we would see loved ones come and go we would be alone on earth when people are gone and you might get to meet you future family but what happens when they pass,While the idea is nice to be able to learn all that I want to learn. Eventually I will get bored and then eternal restlessness will drive me insane. Probably I would try off myself, but that would not work as it would mean not living forever and so the horrible cycle would continue,

• I could obtain all human knowledge

I, along with others could obtain all human knowledge, and solve our problems and answer our questions. We would be beacons of hope and intelligence in this idealistic depiction of immortality. However, if it ever is possible I likely wouldn't be able to afford it. In reality, it could be misused, and I'd oppose the misuse of it. But, of course, yes, I'd love to live forever that's awesome.

• There's so much to do!!

I mean if your body stayed between the age of 21-32 the answer is -Defiantly for me :-) You could read every book in any library visit EVERY favourite holiday destination, explore and understand every single religion to perfection ( and thus having an authority on which one you think has got it right!!) try out every profession and trade, every sport and every musical instrument and hey maybe even bum around for 50 or so years (I mean even that would get boring after a while). I mean i understand that you will see love ones come and go and out live everyone and yeah maybe it might get lonely? But maybe that will make you cherish your time more with those people, it can also make it so you can gather a fortune to make life easier for those loved ones while they do have that time with you! Immortality come at me!

• I want to be a master at everything.

I'd like to live forever, as long as I wouldn't lose memory and could chose when to die.In my life i want to be a master of all trades, but unfortunately one lifetime isn't enough, so it'd be perfect, as i could dedicate myself to any subject, for as long as i'd want, knowing that i won't die.

• Not enough time

There is not a enough time to do all the work you want in life. A lot of people will say you will lose you goal if you live forever, and the life will be boring if you live forever. But I think are still a lot of things the world is waiting for you to do.

• Definitely I would!

Life is great! It's so inconceivable to think that it's possible to just enter the state of death, Regardless of what happens after it. It makes the entire existence one had before death seem pointless, Even if there are a potentially infinite number of lives that are right after it!

• It would get boring and painful

If you were unable to die you would end up suffering. The earth is going to be destroyed one day in the (very!) distant future. Which would mean you would effectively floating around in space, unable to breath, burning from the sun (no atmosphere to block it) and you would eventually end up falling onto another inhospitable planet....

• It's a curse that I couldn't bear

Unfortunately, if I were immortal,I would see all my loved ones go. My wife, my children, my cousins, and my friends. I would be all alone on Earth, with no one left who loved me. It would be horrible. I would become rich, possibly become famous, but I wouldn't want any of it without someone I love to help me.

• No thank you.

While the idea is nice to be able to learn all that I want to learn. Eventually I will get bored and then eternal restlessness will drive me insane. Probably I would try off myself, but that would not work as it would mean not living forever and so the horrible cycle would continue.

• Eternal life is a nightmare

There are so many cons to being immortal. I'll have to watch everyone around me grow old and die while I remain ageless. People are not meant to live forever, we are born, we live and we die, that's nature. Plus what if I get bored? How will I occupy myself?

• Nope no nup

You will suffer for eternity.
    I don't want that. Eventually, Everyone you ever loved will die. You will be alone for a very long time. Just isolation for eternity. Think about that.

Also, Immortality doesn't mean you can't get hurt. You'll be infect by diseases, Eventually you'll break bones and have the negative side effects of pain. Say if you get crushed by a car. Normally you'd die.
    But if you're immortal you can't. So you'd feel it and live with it

• Death is an usual thing in our lives

We’re used to death, though. It’s ‘just a part of life’. Death has a psychological stranglehold over us; we’ve convinced ourselves it’s good because we think we can’t do anything about it. We’re afraid of immortality because it’s unfamiliar. We come up with ‘crazy’ reasons why it would be bad. We say we’d be bored; there’d be too many of us; dictators would terrorise forever. We want death instead.

• No death, yes birth

If everybody has eternal life and more people are born, it will eventually lead to overpopulation. Due to overpopulation, the resource on earth is to become depleted and many people will starve to death. Consequently, countries will start fighting to retain food, causing global war for resources. Why go through all this trouble while you can just die in peace?

• No, I don't want to live forever.

I don't want to live forever because it'll we be so boring, I'll get tired of life and long for a new one, I believe in life after death. The life we are living now is only a part of the real life I believe in. Life goes on and death is a part of it.

Geogeer says2014-06-05T05:49:36.010
http://youtu.be/_Jtpf8N5IDE
ladiesman says2014-06-05T21:16:40.287
What are your thoughts on conditional immortality?
kevinbond says2017-09-05T19:07:09.860
Relax! - Death already is a choice - I got the Key to Immortality - Staying absolutely healthy all the time and by that becoming Immortal in less than a month - By doing my discovery (just an exercise for a minute a day) - My WVCD - The Weapon of Virus and Cancer Destruction, that cures and prevents any diseases, known on Earth, for every cell of our bodies is shielded 100% from any external/internal (genetic) impact - I will describe my discovery to everyone, who sends me an e-check for one million US Dollars - Doing my WVCD for just a minute a day, everybody will stay absolutely healthy all the time, living their Endless Lives, for Infinite Health = Immortality - NASA and Elon Musk can rest assured - The Star Gate to the outer space is already open safely - They and their astronauts will be Radiation-proof and Immortal - Like the Gods who created us humans.
>