Do you wonder if bribery could be the reason how Donald Trump was able to win for his presidency?

Asked by: AnonymousPinhead
  • Politician-Bribery=i. For those of you who don't remember math class, I means impossible number.

It is under speculation that every politician has been involved in bribery at some point; therefore yes, I do wonder. Bribery could have either monetarily supported Trump's campaign, Or helped in some way with publicity. Even if he funds a group that voted for him because funds, That would be bribery at a very minor level.

• It's Called The "Electoral College"

In case you forgot, Our founding fathers, In their wisdom, Established an electoral college to prevent misguided voting decisions from causing problems in our great nation. They did this because they cared about our nation and its people. By no means are the people in electoral college stupid and uneducated. In fact, It's quite the opposite! They are incredibly educated people and that's why they voted for Donald J. Trump! :D

• Most likely not

I think the American people were getting sick of the system in place, And Trump was everything that could fix it - he wasn't a career politician, He called out misleading mainstream media, He aimed to rid the establishment of the corrupt politicians in office, And bring a whole new outlook to keeping the country safe, Not relying on granting citizenship to specific groups solely to garner more votes, And so on.

I think he won the election fair and square.

• I don't think so.

I think there could have possibly been other factors, But I don't think that bribery was one of them. Obviously the law is very strict on who they decide to elect president and I don't think that Donald is stupid enough to think that bribing people would be a good idea.

• I wonder about everything.

There is no evidence to suggest that Donald Trump used bribery to win the 2016 election. While he may have made a deal with Russia to interfere in the election or Russia acted alone to interfere in the 2016 election. I am not aware of there being any evidence of Trump Bribing anyone to vote for him the 2016 election.

>