• Willing to give away a baby for cell phone time.

I was a volunteer in the back country of Haiti. No car. No bicycle. All travel by foot. One day while walking into town, A lady I had talked to a few times stopped me and handed me her baby. It was cute and all and after a bit of conversation, I handed it back and prepared to continue walking into town. She said, Do I not like it. I said I liked it and started to try and walk again. She said something about since I liked it why did I not want it. This shook me and I started talking to her some more. She had too many children and could not afford to feed them all. She was GIVING me the child to keep, To raise, . . . I promptly gave her $400 Haitian (about $50 USA), I know that sounds little but in Haiti it was at that time about 2 months average pay. What struck me though more than the fact she was giving me a baby was she had a cell phone with minutes. I had seen her come to where I was and charge it. Almost everyone had a cell phone. They NEEDED the cell phone so much that is was an expense apparently before food. People are living in some cases in stick and mud 2 room maybe total 50-60 square foot homes and they have cell phones. Does advertising create need, And then do all they can to make the need seem critical? I say DEFINITELY, YES.

• Of course it does

For example, Take a man. There is an ad on tv for a baby's diapers. As if he will were the diapers. Advertising creates income for the poor and also the rich too, But it is sadly a waste of time. This is my honest opinion. If agree, Put like.

• Big shak was here

S k r aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d d d d d. D e e e d. D d

• Useless materials are convinced to buy by advertisements

In our everyday life we use different things to make our jobs much more easier. But that does not mean that we can waste our hard-earned money by spending on unnecessary products. We have to utilize those products or services which would be useful for us. For instance, FAIR & LOVELY Face wash shows an attractive ad which persuades young teenagers to apply it on their face and become the brightest of all as laser-light, Which is actually a very stupid thing to believe. So we should make use of our common sense so that we don't get fooled by these adds.

• Of course it does

Advertising makes you want to buy anything that says the word offer on it and that you don't actually need to use on your daily life and isn't vital to you either, so advertising creates a huge demand for brands and creates unhappiness when you can't buy something your kids really want just because they saw it on tv

• Advertisements do create artificial needs

So a few people get annoyed by ads during cricket and soccer matches but the thing is the word offer could make people buy things that they don't need.A single good and attractive ad could make everyone buy for that product simply because of a famous actor or actress sponsoring for it. The times have changed now and with the development of technology people's needs have increased but the needs are fulfilled by ads. So by this article I convey that
    'ADVERTISEMENTS CREATS ARTIFICIAL NEEDS'.

• Creates need to immature

Ads create needs to immature people.
    Children now-a-days don't eat a food product because they love the taste, instead they are pushed to eat it with happiness through videos shown in ads and the colors used in the food.
    That doesn't mean adults are mature, we all have that urge for new things, new life, we just don't get it easily. We are lazy, so we move towards these things, thinking that these will bring happiness to us.

• Stand strongly for the motion

I agree to the statement as ads have a way of seeping into our heads and making us feel like we really have to have something like that. Some advertisements make one feel that it should have that thing or he'll die. Once a lower need is satisfied, a new need is created

• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Asdas afafas asfsf

As d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dccc v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Needs are created by consumer

This is the rule of marketing , first the demand is created among consumer , then the producer analyzes it , the product is then created and sold back to the customer , the need or demand is always created within the customer , and talking about advertisements , if the producer will not advertise it then the sales will get zero and if such things starts then the whole world economy will get disturbed terribly . One cannot blame the advertisements for investing money in a product . It's the customers choice .

• Advertising does not create artificial needs, although it does exploit consumers' needs.

Creates? No. Exploits? Yep. People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose their audience to products that will fill that need.

• Advertising does not create artificial needs.

Creates? No. Exploits? Yep. People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose its audience to products that will fill that need.

• Its new and hot

People only want things because they are "new" take apple for example. Does anyone really talk about new versions and software updates? They just talk about their new item that they flash around. Little do they see the technology that is advancing. We will always have that desire to be modern in technology.

• Creates? No. Exploits? Yep.

People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose it's audience to products that will fill that that need.

• Yes i am with u it does not creates any artificial demands or needs only some people thinks that i creates artificial needs

Those people who are least interested that think like this but in real life if we saw so it is very very helpful. It influence the people and even it gives the right choice to the consumers. It does not demand our needs it fulfill our needs go ahead i am with u

• It does not create artificial need

Advertisement makes us aware about the product. Helps the seller by giving a competition that will make their product better. And the needs are created by the consumer, The advertisement fulfils, It does not create it. Without advertisement there will be no competition, No expectation, And no one will be able to fulfil their dreams

• Jhxb ebdksbbdhbdbkjbd dhkjbdkj

不 温 不 火 并 未 开 发 包 括 部 分 和 文 化 不 符 合 都 见 不 到 就 见 不 到 科 技 部 等 借 口 都 见 不 到 就 不 具 备 的 不 见 得 就 不 具备的记不记得科技板块 九 点 半

• Advertising does not create artificial needs

Advertising does not create artificial needs

• Lol lol lol

Godeem mdmdmdjjdndjd dnd dmmdmx dmmdmx did d d did. D d d d. D did. F f f f d d d. D. N ej. Did
    aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d dUncdidnuencn Cud bricked. Id cod uc I'd bfh. He. I'd j. Did. Dip. Did. I'd. If o r I. Did. Jr. Or Jr. K r. If job

Anonymous says2013-03-20T18:43:46.440
all the ans. were nicely explained:)