• Willing to give away a baby for cell phone time.

I was a volunteer in the back country of Haiti. No car. No bicycle. All travel by foot. One day while walking into town, A lady I had talked to a few times stopped me and handed me her baby. It was cute and all and after a bit of conversation, I handed it back and prepared to continue walking into town. She said, Do I not like it. I said I liked it and started to try and walk again. She said something about since I liked it why did I not want it. This shook me and I started talking to her some more. She had too many children and could not afford to feed them all. She was GIVING me the child to keep, To raise, . . . I promptly gave her $400 Haitian (about $50 USA), I know that sounds little but in Haiti it was at that time about 2 months average pay. What struck me though more than the fact she was giving me a baby was she had a cell phone with minutes. I had seen her come to where I was and charge it. Almost everyone had a cell phone. They NEEDED the cell phone so much that is was an expense apparently before food. People are living in some cases in stick and mud 2 room maybe total 50-60 square foot homes and they have cell phones. Does advertising create need, And then do all they can to make the need seem critical? I say DEFINITELY, YES.

• Of course it does

For example, Take a man. There is an ad on tv for a baby's diapers. As if he will were the diapers. Advertising creates income for the poor and also the rich too, But it is sadly a waste of time. This is my honest opinion. If agree, Put like.

• Big shak was here

S k r aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d d d d d. D e e e d. D d

• Useless materials are convinced to buy by advertisements

In our everyday life we use different things to make our jobs much more easier. But that does not mean that we can waste our hard-earned money by spending on unnecessary products. We have to utilize those products or services which would be useful for us. For instance, FAIR & LOVELY Face wash shows an attractive ad which persuades young teenagers to apply it on their face and become the brightest of all as laser-light, Which is actually a very stupid thing to believe. So we should make use of our common sense so that we don't get fooled by these adds.

• Of course it does

Advertising makes you want to buy anything that says the word offer on it and that you don't actually need to use on your daily life and isn't vital to you either, so advertising creates a huge demand for brands and creates unhappiness when you can't buy something your kids really want just because they saw it on tv

• Advertisements do create artificial needs

So a few people get annoyed by ads during cricket and soccer matches but the thing is the word offer could make people buy things that they don't need.A single good and attractive ad could make everyone buy for that product simply because of a famous actor or actress sponsoring for it. The times have changed now and with the development of technology people's needs have increased but the needs are fulfilled by ads. So by this article I convey that
    'ADVERTISEMENTS CREATS ARTIFICIAL NEEDS'.

• Creates need to immature

Ads create needs to immature people.
    Children now-a-days don't eat a food product because they love the taste, instead they are pushed to eat it with happiness through videos shown in ads and the colors used in the food.
    That doesn't mean adults are mature, we all have that urge for new things, new life, we just don't get it easily. We are lazy, so we move towards these things, thinking that these will bring happiness to us.

• Stand strongly for the motion

I agree to the statement as ads have a way of seeping into our heads and making us feel like we really have to have something like that. Some advertisements make one feel that it should have that thing or he'll die. Once a lower need is satisfied, a new need is created

• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Asdas afafas asfsf

As d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dccc v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Yes i am with u it does not creates any artificial demands or needs only some people thinks that i creates artificial needs

Those people who are least interested that think like this but in real life if we saw so it is very very helpful. It influence the people and even it gives the right choice to the consumers. It does not demand our needs it fulfill our needs go ahead i am with u

• It does not create artificial need

Advertisement makes us aware about the product. Helps the seller by giving a competition that will make their product better. And the needs are created by the consumer, The advertisement fulfils, It does not create it. Without advertisement there will be no competition, No expectation, And no one will be able to fulfil their dreams

• Jhxb ebdksbbdhbdbkjbd dhkjbdkj

不 温 不 火 并 未 开 发 包 括 部 分 和 文 化 不 符 合 都 见 不 到 就 见 不 到 科 技 部 等 借 口 都 见 不 到 就 不 具 备 的 不 见 得 就 不 具备的记不记得科技板块 九 点 半

• Advertising does not create artificial needs

Advertising does not create artificial needs

• Lol lol lol

Godeem mdmdmdjjdndjd dnd dmmdmx dmmdmx did d d did. D d d d. D did. F f f f d d d. D. N ej. Did
    aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d dUncdidnuencn Cud bricked. Id cod uc I'd bfh. He. I'd j. Did. Dip. Did. I'd. If o r I. Did. Jr. Or Jr. K r. If job

• Blah blah blah

Advertising does not create artificial needs. Creates? No. Exploits? Yep. People will always have that desire for more. Artificial needs arose in those people who are rich enough to buy it. The value of rupees in India are falling in high rate. It is now impossible for the middle class people to purchase whatever they see on television, Newspaper or by other meansadvertising is very important. How will we get to know what are the various products we can choose from to make our lives more comfortable and juat like we need and want it. Advertising does not create artificial needs

• Ididjididioeidijdm idisjsmsm didjmd

Godeem mdmdmdjjdndjd dnd dmmdmx dmmdmx did d d did. D d d d. D did. F f f f d d d. D. N ej. Did. Uncdidnuencn Cud bricked. Id cod uc I'd bfh. He. I'd j. Did. Dip. Did. I'd. If o r I. Did. Jr. Or Jr. K r. If job

• Need is not want

Want and need are very different terms and adverts create plenty of want, But need is different. Need is a need FOR something. If, In the motion, You say that need on its own has something, But need on its own is pointless. You must have need for something, Or the need doesn't exist.

• Advertising doesn't create artificial needs

I thing advertising is very important. How will we get to know what are the various products we can choose from to make our lives more comfortable and juat like we need and want it. Advertising does not create artificial needs. However it may take advantage of human nature of greed. Thats it.

• It's the WANT not the need. Advertising exploits the WANT. WE use (and create) a need to justify that want.

Hunger is a need. No advertising can fill it and it can easily be filled without any advertising, but we can all think of something we WANT to eat and, if given the opportunity, we can then use our hunger to justify satisfying that want. Advertising may present quantifiable details about the (junk)food/snack that we already want and paint it in a positive light (it's high fiber, gluten and fat free, and reduced sugar and ...), and that message will strengthen a sense of permission as well.
    Therefore the WANT is satisfied in the name of the need and with the permission of "better judgement"...

Anonymous says2013-03-20T18:43:46.440
all the ans. were nicely explained:)