• Big shak was here

S k r aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d d d d d. D e e e d. D d

• Useless materials are convinced to buy by advertisements

In our everyday life we use different things to make our jobs much more easier. But that does not mean that we can waste our hard-earned money by spending on unnecessary products. We have to utilize those products or services which would be useful for us. For instance, FAIR & LOVELY Face wash shows an attractive ad which persuades young teenagers to apply it on their face and become the brightest of all as laser-light, Which is actually a very stupid thing to believe. So we should make use of our common sense so that we don't get fooled by these adds.

• Of course it does

Advertising makes you want to buy anything that says the word offer on it and that you don't actually need to use on your daily life and isn't vital to you either, so advertising creates a huge demand for brands and creates unhappiness when you can't buy something your kids really want just because they saw it on tv

• Advertisements do create artificial needs

So a few people get annoyed by ads during cricket and soccer matches but the thing is the word offer could make people buy things that they don't need.A single good and attractive ad could make everyone buy for that product simply because of a famous actor or actress sponsoring for it. The times have changed now and with the development of technology people's needs have increased but the needs are fulfilled by ads. So by this article I convey that
    'ADVERTISEMENTS CREATS ARTIFICIAL NEEDS'.

• Willing to give away a baby for cell phone time.

I was a volunteer in the back country of Haiti. No car. No bicycle. All travel by foot. One day while walking into town, A lady I had talked to a few times stopped me and handed me her baby. It was cute and all and after a bit of conversation, I handed it back and prepared to continue walking into town. She said, Do I not like it. I said I liked it and started to try and walk again. She said something about since I liked it why did I not want it. This shook me and I started talking to her some more. She had too many children and could not afford to feed them all. She was GIVING me the child to keep, To raise, . . . I promptly gave her $400 Haitian (about $50 USA), I know that sounds little but in Haiti it was at that time about 2 months average pay. What struck me though more than the fact she was giving me a baby was she had a cell phone with minutes. I had seen her come to where I was and charge it. Almost everyone had a cell phone. They NEEDED the cell phone so much that is was an expense apparently before food. People are living in some cases in stick and mud 2 room maybe total 50-60 square foot homes and they have cell phones. Does advertising create need, And then do all they can to make the need seem critical? I say DEFINITELY, YES.

• Stand strongly for the motion

I agree to the statement as ads have a way of seeping into our heads and making us feel like we really have to have something like that. Some advertisements make one feel that it should have that thing or he'll die. Once a lower need is satisfied, a new need is created

• H h h

H h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• Yes of course

It makes you want things that yo don't need In daily life people don't need an Iphone to make calls or send messages or to chat with their friends but the way such commodities are advertised makes it look like it is one of the most essential part of life . Advertisements bring your attention to things which were previously unknown to you and since you don't know anything about it and you depend on the facts given by the advertisement which may not be true and even misleading.

• Hi i am

Hey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you hey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey youhey you

• Yes it would.

Media influences society indirectly, or rather, it strongly suggest the viewer to do something. This something can vary from telling one to wear their seatbelt and have a designated driver to suggesting that you smoke a pack of cigarettes a day for your health. The thing is, not all advertisements are positive. In some places with justice systems that one could consider sub par, people can throw up false ideas everywhere.

Cancer is positive. Meth is supportive of a healthy lifestyle. Stabbing yourself in the stomach will make you become less fat. All of these things are not the truth in the slightest, but with the right audience and the right people behind the advertisement this could become a reality. All you need is people gullible enough to believe everything they see on TV, and in this day and age that’s a non-issue. You might also need your justice and censorship systems to be slightly underfunded and not interested in dealing with your problem. Or, you could pay them off.

One isn’t going to be able to convince the majority of the North AMerican public with these kind of lies, but what if you make them slightly smaller and use your most effective tool as leverage?

By having fame by your side and making your famous people using certain items, you can make it so that the populace would surely like to have the same things, even if they’re useless. For example, what if one of your nation’s idols’ had a supercar and flaunted it? Now, chances are, a lot of impressionable kids would now want a supercar themselves, even though you could make a sleeper with an awesome engine for cheaper, a bit of time and you’d also probably not get your car stolen or broken into since who in their right mind would steal a car from the late 1990’s?

• Needs are created by consumer

This is the rule of marketing , first the demand is created among consumer , then the producer analyzes it , the product is then created and sold back to the customer , the need or demand is always created within the customer , and talking about advertisements , if the producer will not advertise it then the sales will get zero and if such things starts then the whole world economy will get disturbed terribly . One cannot blame the advertisements for investing money in a product . It's the customers choice .

• Advertising does not create artificial needs, although it does exploit consumers' needs.

Creates? No. Exploits? Yep. People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose their audience to products that will fill that need.

• Advertising does not create artificial needs.

Creates? No. Exploits? Yep. People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose its audience to products that will fill that need.

• Its new and hot

People only want things because they are "new" take apple for example. Does anyone really talk about new versions and software updates? They just talk about their new item that they flash around. Little do they see the technology that is advancing. We will always have that desire to be modern in technology.

• Creates? No. Exploits? Yep.

People will always have that desire for more. It's like we get bored and can't just be satisfied with what we have. The desire or need for something else is already there, advertisers simply understand that and expose it's audience to products that will fill that that need.

• Yes i am with u it does not creates any artificial demands or needs only some people thinks that i creates artificial needs

Those people who are least interested that think like this but in real life if we saw so it is very very helpful. It influence the people and even it gives the right choice to the consumers. It does not demand our needs it fulfill our needs go ahead i am with u

• It does not create artificial need

Advertisement makes us aware about the product. Helps the seller by giving a competition that will make their product better. And the needs are created by the consumer, The advertisement fulfils, It does not create it. Without advertisement there will be no competition, No expectation, And no one will be able to fulfil their dreams

• Jhxb ebdksbbdhbdbkjbd dhkjbdkj

不 温 不 火 并 未 开 发 包 括 部 分 和 文 化 不 符 合 都 见 不 到 就 见 不 到 科 技 部 等 借 口 都 见 不 到 就 不 具 备 的 不 见 得 就 不 具备的记不记得科技板块 九 点 半

• Advertising does not create artificial needs

Advertising does not create artificial needs

• Lol lol lol

Godeem mdmdmdjjdndjd dnd dmmdmx dmmdmx did d d did. D d d d. D did. F f f f d d d. D. N ej. Did
    aa a a a a a a a. A a a a k a a t a a Kia. Jejsjnsjsjsjx s s s smdmdmd dmdm d d d dd ss s d d s d s s d dUncdidnuencn Cud bricked. Id cod uc I'd bfh. He. I'd j. Did. Dip. Did. I'd. If o r I. Did. Jr. Or Jr. K r. If job

Anonymous says2013-03-20T18:43:46.440
all the ans. were nicely explained:)