• Of course its a problem

Rape culture is a huge problem in America and people would rather teach girls how to not get raped instead of telling boys to not fucking rape. And when rape or sexual assault does happen people are so quick to ask the victim "what were you wearing" and "were you drinking" faster than "are you okay" its all bullshit and the fact that so many people don't realize how big of a problem it is sickens me.

• Definitely is a RAPE culture in America. It's just our dirty little secret.

I had a conversation with my brother the other day and he told me that every woman he knows romantic and platonic has said they have been raped. EVERY woman! He also went on to ask me if I had been and I had to say yes I have. And he was in shock! He said he can't believe how many women have been raped and knows he has to watch over his daughter carefully. Rapists when convicted get very sshort jail time even child molestors get short jail sentences. Alcohol which is one of the main causes of sexual assaults is still legal, rapists get short jail sentences, the public vilify the victim, yes we definitely have a rape culture in America.

• Oh absolutely yes.

To whoever on the opposing side made the claim that "we're just as bad as other countries," that doesn't necessarily mean that our society doesn't allow rapes to happen. About 1 in 6 women will be raped (or a victim of attempted rape), and 1 in 33 men will be raped (or a victim of attempted rape). But a study conducted on rape myth acceptance showed that around a third of college students still think "girls lie about rape a lot of the time." Victims know they won't be believed and as a result only 40% of rapes get reported and only 3% of rapes lead to jail time for the rapist (the best form of separating a rapist from society). This culture of not believing victims, not prosecuting offenders, blaming victims for being raped rather than blaming the rapist for raping, and making out false rape accusations to be more prevalent than they are benefits rapists. They know they'll be able to get away with it, and that's what a rape culture is.

• America does have a rape culture, for instance look at the prison environment

The fact of the matter is America does have a rape culture, we joke about prison rape. Actual non prison rapes go ignored, and we see those who are as different, and in some ways sickening despite the fact it was a crime committed upon them. As Much as America is a progressive nation, I would say there is in fact a rape culture in existence here with the prison jokes about rape being the easiest observation to make on it.

• Yes it does and it is thriving

One word - steroids. Most people believe the true benefit of steroids is for developing muscles, I'm here to say that this isn't true and we are being deceived. The primary benefit of anabolic steroids is that it converts to high levels of synthetic pheromones in the body. What this does is chemically manipulates and deceives the female in thinking this person is a potential mate. These women would not give these individuals the time of day if they were not being chemically manipulated or having their will bended.

Pheromones are NATURAL. In the wild it is crucial for females in determining the alpha male which will survive the species. Could you imagine if animals were using synthetic pheromones in the wild, their species would be wiped out. The females will be mating with the wrong mates, and the alpha would not be motivated to lead, protect and defend. If your natural pheromones do not attract a woman sexually, thats ok. But to increase your pheromones synthetically, in secret, with the goal of "scoring" with women, is very high deception and probably no different from a roofie. It is scientifically proven that pheromones have a chemical effect on womens mood and sexuality - http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3987372/pdf/FVVinObGyn-5-189-195.pdf.

Go to any steroid forum and almost everyone that does it, experiences high attraction from women "when on cycle". These scum are well aware of the immorality of their actions, yet steroid use is increasing rapidly and no one is bringing up these issues. Sounds like a rape culture to me.

• Yup yup yup

Vvvvv gjy gjh ghj ghj ghj ghj ghj ghj gjh gjh ghj gjh ghj ghj ghj ghj gjh ghj ghj ghj ghghh jh h h h h h h h h h h h h I just think that America does have a rape culture. And it gets promoted everyday.

• Yes there is definitely a developing rape culture in America.

Rapists and Sex offenders aren't born that way. Rape is encouraged and seen as part of life and is often laughed at when it is discussed openly. Rape culture includes all the things in the media, gross guy conversations about chicks what they want to do to them and much more. It includes those stupid text message about 'tapping that ass' and making crude jokes about it. All these contribute to normalizing rape in the society.

• Immodest fashion is the most common factor that made it popular.

Women are now out of control in the way they dress, resulting to stretch the male sexual pleasure. Women in immodest outfits are more sexually attractive than the naked women. Modest clothes avoid sexual attractiveness and immodest clothes increase sexual attractiveness. Sexual attractiveness increase by time, resulting to the stretch of sexual pleasure, resulting to sexual frustration, resulting to rape. Rape culture cannot just stop by all types of deterrence, fashion is its root and their consumers.
    The power is in the majority of women, to keep it going or to make it stop. It cannot just stop by their voices, they must be modest.

• Yes there is

America is piece of shit. Rape culture is evident in many ways. Like unnecessary jokes, common terms like, "boys will be boys", believing men cannot be raped, domestic rape, sexism, and more. It all starts in North America when stupid ass white men raped and sexually assaulted native americans, because they were minorities. These women were expected to keep their babies and marry their fucking rapist.
    Some americans are fucking stupid for electing a man who has sexually assaulted women. Trump is the biggest piece of trash, and HE SEXUALIZES HIS OWN DAUGHTER. He has admitted to many things, like walking in on teenagers getting dressed on purpose, and he has had no consequences.
    Overall, rape culture is blaming the victims and not holding the rapists and misogynists accountable for their actions. Please just have some fucking common sense and take a step into the real world and see what other people see. When you allow rape culture factors to happen, you are part of the problem.

• Yes and it is thriving

• Feminism is cancer and needs to just die already.

Is rape illegal in America? Yes, and rapists are universally hated by people. The whole issue of a "rape culture" is just a straw-man argument. Answer me this, who honestly is for rape? When in civilized society have we looked at a rapist (other than Bill Clinton) and said "hey what a swell guy"? I have never ever heard a reporter ask what the victim was wearing nor have I ever heard people victim blaming. The victim always has the support of the public as long as it is a real rape (a lot of people are faking rapes now).
    Now before an angry feminist asks, yes, I have been raped. My report went to the school but because it was another girl my report got thrown out and I was left believing that women can't rape and that it was only a case of "bullying". Years later I let it slip to my mom and the whole thing with me being uncomfortable hugging people made a lot more sense. Unfortunately it was so long ago that I can't reopen the case, nor can I provide solid evidence that I was raped aside from my own claims. But let me tell you something, not a single person will post on this asking what I was wearing, if I were to go to the media the school would be blasted as sexist and horrible and the teacher who threw out my report would probably be fired and the entire goddamn public would support me! We do not live in a rape culture, simple fact.

• America does not have a rape culture

America does NOT have a rape culture. Never have I ever seen rape glorified in the media, nobody slaps a rapist on the back and says "good job, you raped someone". That does NOT happen in today's society. And more men are raped than women are. Rape culture is not a thing, it is only something the left has created.

• Who needs rape culture to be alive?

The Left. They need rape culture to live, so they can reel in the 'victim' votes. They do this with a large amount of groups, races and anyone they can convince that "we will be on your side." The Left purposely portrays a 'rape culture' in all media, and has fed our youth through movies, news and spread this propaganda on college campuses. This is why you see such strong belief in 'rape culture.'

• America absolutely doesn't have a rape culture.

When was the last time you saw someone bragging about how they raped someone, then get congratulated by their peers? Never? Didn't think so. Yes rape DOES happen there's no doubt about that. But there's no normalization of it whatsoever. If a man is accused of rape (even falsely) it can ruin his life and completely change the way people look at him. What happens to rapists and those convicted of sexual assault? If not in solitary confinement for their own safety they are beaten, stabbed or even raped themselves by other inmates. Even after they serve their sentence (if it isn't life) or get parole they go door to door in their neighborhood and tell people what they've done. This is humiliating (not saying it shouldn't be done) and that's because people know that rape and sexual assault is wrong and NOT normal. It's not accepted anywhere in the United States. Most SJW's who complain about "rape culture" are the same ones who are for mass immigration from the Middle East. A large number of these immigrants practice sharia law which doesn't mind martial rape or statutory rape. This concludes my argument. Thank you.

• Rape Culture Is A Myth And Only A Dumbass Would Think Otherwise.

If You're Convicted Of Rape & Sent To Prison You're Considered The Lowest Of The Low. A Rapist Has A Higher Chance Of Being Killed, Raped, & Beaten Up In Prison Then Anyone Else. Rape Is The Least Tolerated Crime In America & Most In People In America Agree That Rapists (Rather They're Male Or Female) Deserve A Very Slow & Painful Death. What Is Real Is The Fact That We Have People Like Ford Making False Accusations Against An Innocent Person & People Automatically Believing The Accuser Without The Accuser Having Any Evidence. The Idea Of Rape Culture Never Has & Never Will Exist In America. FBI Cime Stats Prove That"Rape Culture" Is A Myth. It's Not "#BelieveSurvivors" It's "#BelieveEvidence".

• No, No and no

The idea that America has a culture in which rape is encouraged it pathetic. Rapists are put behind bars, And even falsely accused are seen as threats to society and have a very difficult time finding jobs and/or keeping their current one. Another idea bolstered by the left is that cat calling and consensual touching automatically leads to rape. The spectrum for the term “rape culture” is far to broad for anyone with half of a brain to accept as fact. It also demonizes all men, Saying that all men are pigs and to always believe women. It saddens me to see that people believe this utter stupidity.

• No the U. S doesn't have a rape culture you uneducated feminist pigs.

The 1 in 5 and 1 in 6 statistics came from two universities. The study included catcalling, Consensual drunk sex where the woman regretted it in the morning, And men touching them not sexually over clothes. The FBI statistics say it is actually about 1 in 187, 000 women will be raped.

• We don’t have a rape culture

The frase that we life in a Rape Culture, Means that there is a system that supports rape. We don’t have that in America. And to say that 1 and 5 woman will be sexually assaulted or raped on campus. That would mean that they would reach rates of the congo, Which is the rape capital of the world and they use rape as a method of war. We don’t award rapists in our society, We put them in prison. I found this with two clicks of my mouse by the way.
    And rapist are treated HORRIBLY and rejected by society even if it was a FALSE accusation.

• No, We demonize rapists.

Rapists are widely despised by almost everyone and some feminists even believe we should believe all women without evidence. Men who aren't even convicted for rape still cannot find a job after the accusations and their lives are destroyed, Yet some mock him by saying that he was encouraged to rape and that society allowed it. The far-left complains so much about rape culture in the U. S. But never brings up the real, Severe rape culture in the middle east where rape is sometimes even legal.

• No, Absolutely not

It does not have a rape culture. One look at Middle Eastern and some African countries should reflect the difference. America may not be perfect, But does attempt to put criminals, Including rapists, Behind bars. Rape is as much a problem in America as any another developed nation, And even less a problem compared to some western European countries. It’s just silly to say it has a rape culture because you would essentially have to include almost the entire rest of the world with it.