Does Apollo Quiboloy utilize brainwashing in his church?

• I have never seen such a big liar. The man is really mentally sick

I follow his tv-programs regularly. The man has no connection to the reality. Almost everything he is telling is a big lie.
    I do believe that he heard a voice in Korea. But this voice is not from God but from his sick Ego. The big desire to be loved and be famous, Created this voice. And Psychotherapist know already this phenomenon.
    He mentions always his 6 years in the mountains and that there he had many revelations from God and that he defeated Satan. He was eating for 5 years only Bananas and finally God told him: "Now you are my Son"! All lies. . . . All the products of a mentally sick person, Who just want to satisfy his Ego.
    This man never experienced love and can not love. That's why he is surrounded by many pretty ladies. His face is full of hate and sarcasm but also like a small child, Who wants to have everything for him but wants more and more because although his deceived people are always telling him how handsome and how young he looks the reality is different. A disgusting face full of sarcasm and hate, Always threatening people with hell!
    Quiboloy says that he is the only one, Who fully obey the words of God. But he is the biggest liar i experienced in life. By repeating always lies at the end everything appear to him to be true. . . . But everything is in his imagination. He is always talking about revelations from God he receives. Recently, Last June God revealed him that he is the owner of the World. Stupid! How his people can clap their hands when he is talking such nonsense?
    Quiboloy uses children just for his image to appear the big Hero and the big Children Lover. Someone, Whose motivation is Love to the Children does not goes with cameras and does not shows that daily in his channel.
    I am feeling pity to all those young and talented people, Who are deceived and instead of helping their poor families they give him all the money and all the energy, So that he can live a luxury life and buy every where the most expensive houses (called Pastoral houses). For what Quiboloy needs so many villas, Even in Las Vegas?
    The government of Philippines should feel its responsibility and should give an end to this sick man.
    If we are fighting against the drug dealers then also extremely important is to fight against such a soul deceiver.

• Is It Obvious?

1st - He uses the words of Jesus Christ himself and uses them as If it's his own.
    2nd - He made Jesus Christ as the Almighty Father so on that note, it raises two questions -- 1) What happened to God the Father (the God Jesus was praying to in the NT)? And 2) How did ACQ end up to be Jesus Christ in the 'Gentile setting' as he had put it? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE CAN WE SEE THESE INDICATED? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

• Quiboloy is Brainwashing

Without a doubt, Apollo Quiboloy has been proven to be a sick and demented person. He leads a so-called church that operates far more closely under the designation of a cult. Various claims of brainwashing by him have been brought forth by victims. Quibology should be imprisoned and his church torn to the ground.

• Yes, he does.

Every pastor or parishioner utilizes brainwashing to an extent. I think that Apollo Quiboloy is especially guilty of brainwashing his followers though. He says he is the appointed son of god and ropes in gullible followers to feed his own ego and pocket. He has also committed crimes such as kidnapping through his brainwashing and possibly murder.

• I would say so.

Apollo Quiboloy refers to himself as the "Appointed Son of God". I personally believe that Jesus is the son of God but, even if I did not hold onto those beliefs, I would have great difficulty believing that anyone else was God's child. Quiboloy does not help matters any by tarnishing his reputation. He has the reputation of not being a law abiding citizen. The God I believe in is very strict about following rules and being kind. Someone who leads an example to the contrary appears to be brainwashing his church in my opinion.

• Apollo Quiboloy utilizes brainwashing in his church.

Apollo Quiboloy utilizes brainwashing in his church. He is a very con-artist type of guy and very intelligent. The only way he could have gotten those people to go along with his plan was to brain wash them into thinking that his way was the only way. He is a very good liar.

• He was a cult leader.

Yes, Apollo Quiboloy utilized brainwashing in his church, because he had some very extreme teachings, and brainwashing his congregation was the only was that he could get people to go along with it. Quiboloy was very charming and engaging. He was also deceptive. He manipulated people, and with that brainwashing controlled them.

• Isn't it obvious?!

1st - He uses the words of Jesus Christ himself and uses them as If it's his own, while placing himself on the same level as Jesus, basically kicking him out of what he calls as the Gentile setting and crowning himself as the Judge of modern day humanity.
    2nd - He made Jesus Christ as the Almighty Father so on that note, it raises two questions -- 1) What happened to the original Almighty Father (the God Jesus was praying to in the NT)? And 2) How did ACQ end up to be Jesus Christ in the 'Gentile setting' as he had put it? PLEASE TELL ME WHERE IN THE BIBLE CAN WE SEE THESE INDICATED? PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!

• He is a man of honor and truth!

I know him personally, and I salute him for his real commitment to God and his complete obedience to spiritual laws. What he says is truth and that truth is what he lives in, his followers follow him because they can see uprightness/righteousness in all his works. He practices what he preaches, he is not brainwashing but he sets a good example and that is why a lot of people follow him.

>