Opinion Question
Argument
Posted by: MassiveDump

Yeah, where else would Kanagroos come from?

1. Kangaroos exist (Actually they might be a myth, but let's assume they exist and those silly Australians weren't lying) 2. Kangaroos are native to Australia 3. In order to be native to Australia, Australia must first exist. 4. Kangaroos exist and are native to Australia 5. Therefore Australia exists. Thank you, thank you.
MassiveDump says2013-05-28T02:03:41.227
Australians don't exist to talk about Kangaroos. Kangaroos are a lie invented by the Swazi government. Therefore, we can't know that Australia exists by your argument.
xXCryptoXx says2013-05-28T02:07:33.923
Damn I knew it!
sweetbreeze says2013-07-14T07:33:44.150
I've seen kangaroos.
hotepsta says2013-11-19T20:47:10.910
MassiveDump, i have seen one in a zoo, and you hold the burden of proof that it was an illusion in my mind; xXCryptoXx, the problem in your argument is premise 2. How can they be native to Australia if Australia does not exist (as says some)? Don't think that i agree with this nonsense of debate loool, i'm just trying to help ;)
DoubleG says2014-05-10T14:30:37.430
I'm very swayed by the kangaroo argument. I like kangaroos. Because kangaroos are kinda awesome I'm willing to believe they need an equally awesome home. Australia must exist!
Numidious says2014-05-25T02:10:13.357
Darn... XXCryptoXx is a worthy opponent... I shall have to rethink some of my longstanding beliefs concerning Australianism.
Genworth_1 says2014-06-26T22:42:11.760
Not to mention how about Steve Erwin, that Australian guy who had a tv show about all the animals and stuff
kangaroosaretrash says2015-05-02T22:04:50.373
Kangaroos don't exist get your facts straight wall mart!
the_monster says2015-09-08T21:16:20.737
Massive Dump is kidding. He knows perfectly well Australia exists and is getting the rest of us to waste our time.
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:34:59.727
You're argument about the existence of "kangaroos" is completely made up. They are not native to "Australia" because it doesn't exist, so there is no way "Australia" or "kangaroos" exist. At least not naturally. "Kangaroos" are genetic experiments created by the Federalist party in order to guarantee them more votes. Just look at what the Indominus Rex did to Jurassic World, it got them MASSIVE BANK. But just like the Federalist party, most people perished.
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:02.857
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:09.923
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:10.033
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:10.173
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:10.313
dickchucker says2016-01-08T13:35:20.787
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:40:36.337
St. Nick once told me to eat my cock. In protest, he created the Kangaroo, Hell, and coal. Chairman Mao created the chevy flashlight, and no one protested that was fake. However, it was so don't believe anything anyone tells you. Make your own opinion. Namaste
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:01.690
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:04.277
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:06.820
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:09.970
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:15.120
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:25.277
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:36.353
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:42.733
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:41:57.633
BruceLeeLumberjack says2016-01-08T13:42:01.983
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:48:58.653
St. Kevin of Glendalough once told me that everything is fake and doesn't exist because the creator doesn't exist to some people. Those who say Australia exist are brainwashed by the followers of God because he wants people to know that he exist but most of us normal people don't care. Blame the Republican Party because Donald Trump only cares for himself. He's not a follower of God, and most people look up to him because he doesn't believe in Australia.
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:00.300
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:02.377
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:05.310
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:05.497
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:05.840
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:19.713
yourmomisawhore says2016-01-08T13:49:22.047
anoopspnair says2018-02-03T09:31:49.163
India has not origin of cats , But where from all these cat came ? Thats it

>