• Beauty matters in society.

JMCR-I think it matters in society, For example in most advertisements there are attractive people with the purpose to get people's attention, Another example is also what happens in the movies, Usually, The leading actors are attractive.
    Personally, I believe that beauty does matter but it's not the most important aspect of the people, And also I believe that beauty is subjective, One person may be attractive to certain people but not to others.

• It matters in some cases.

JPHG. - For me, Beauty is important sometimes in life. For example, When you go to a job interview, The attractive people are more probably to be accepted, Because in my opinion the attractive people tend to be viewed as being more intelligent, Better adjusted, And more popular and also, I think that attractive people are more accepted in social life, So they are able to get some things that other people can´t.

• Beauty matters most of the time

ABN - In my opinion beauty matters when you want to get sth from someone, For example there are videos where a beautiful woman ask for money and people gave her the money she "needs" and then they tried with the same woman with less make up or sth and people ignore her. I'm not saying that only with women cause in the same video there was a man with the same dynamic and he got the same results.
    So I think when a person is attractive they get more things than others but there are some things that you cannot get with only beauty and sometimes it depends of people around you.

• Beauty is important most of the time

ABN - In my opinion beauty matter when you want to get sth from someone, For example, There are videos when a beautiful woman ask for money to people and most of the time people give her money and then they tried with the same woman but with less make up or sth and people ignore her. And Im not telling that only with women, In the same video exactly the same dynamic but with a man.
    So I think when you´re attractive you get more things that others, But there are things that you cannot get with only beauty and also depends of people around.

• Beauty is beautiful

Beauty matters a lot in different parts of our lives like going for a interview the first impression would our dressing and'First impression is the best impression.'If we were against beauty there wouldn't be a shakespere there wouldn't be his beautiful works of all times if he wouldn't have admired the world if and the world wouldn't have admired him

• Beauty does matter

Although many people are "prettier" and look better than other people, beauty is all in the eye of the beholder. If I were to say that one painting is prettier than the other I would be neither wrong nor right! Beauty is an opinion and thought. Deep down everyone is truly beautiful, even if people say otherwise. As long as you believe so and never doubt yourself you are beautiful. Beauty can be your appearance, character, and things you create or do. Many people that are more "beautiful" in appearance do succeed more in life but tell me, although they may be "beautiful" outwards, how about inwards. With God and how they take on life. ( the quotation marks surround opinions. )

• It does, but doesn't have to be physical.

We are all attracted to things that we find beautiful. Beauty does matter, but the good news is that people can be beautiful in different ways. Some people might be conventionally physically beautiful, others might be beautiful to one person but not another and still other people might have a beautiful heart or personality.

• Beauty does matter because it enhances our value of life

Beauty can be superficial or internal. It is a quality in something that elicits an emotional (and often physical) reaction within someone that is positive. Although beauty can cause jealousy, it is based out of the desire to see beauty in one's own world. Beauty can be artificially created to enhance a product of a certain environment and many tools are used to create it and in the sense of commerce, it shows how much it matters on that level. When it comes to relationships and attraction, beauty matters in finding sexual partners, but lasting relationships are beautiful and matter even more. Any way you look at it, yes, beauty does matter.

• Beauty dosent matter

Because you should get to know a person before asuming their personality because a very beautiful person may be very rude and unpolite and toxic but an ugly person may be very kind and generous.
    Thats why I think beauty and looks don't matter, But the personaltiy of the person

• No it isn't.

HKPH. I believe that beauty is not everything, I consider that the most important thing is how a person solves things and how they carry them out, Nowadays stereotypes are very marked in society and it's frustrating for many not to be able to reach them, For me beauty is an extra, The important thing is to see the beauty of people in humility, Solidarity and empathy, There are some things that we really need.

• No it doesn't

Beauty does not matter because most girls use beauty to get guys. But guys should be finding girls to love by their personality and not by the way they look. Every girl has a bad day, Or a bad morning. Therefore, Beauty doesn't matter. And no girl should worry about it.

• First impressions matter but do they last?

First impressions do matter for beauty but if you find someone attractive and start a conversation but then realize that that person is crazy, Dumb, Or a complete jerk than suddenly they don't look so hot. Beauty can only get you so far in a relationship but in any good and solid relationship personality of the two have gone further than beauty could ever take them.