• What are you doing

Stop this madness. Stop stop stop this right now this is now ok stop stop stop this right now this is now ok stop stop stop this right now this is now ok stop stop stop this right now this is now ok stop stop stop this right now this is now ok

• What are you doing

• What are you doing

• What are you doing

• What are you doing

• What are you doing

• One holiday doesn't need 5-6 months

Seriously, Why skip over Halloween and Thanksgiving just to start celebrating this glutton of a holiday that takes up half the calendar? Thanksgiving is a great day, For eating, Being with family, And being thankful. . . But no, Skip over that and go straight to a day for corporations and sales. Suppose I celebrate Thanksgiving, Then the day after tell you that I'm going straight to New Years and making resolutions and buying fireworks? Just completely ignore Christmas altogether? That's how I feel. Any store that will wait until after Thanksgiving gets my business no matter what

• Absolutely. It’s really bad.

I live in a country where you’ll be bombarded with Christmas as early as late August! It’s insane, Christmas is already like a brand. It’s a way to make money and it just makes other people feel bad because some of them don’t have anyone to celebrate Christmas with. A lot of people think it’s cute that it starts early but it’s not. A lot of the Christmas songs are also absolute garbage (though there are a few great ones). Don’t even get me started on those assholes who put up decorations in September. Where the fuck did Thanksgiving go? Christmas is already tiresome and it has lost its true meaning, With or without religious context/affiliation.

• Christmas Absorbs Other Holidays

I like to enjoy the season and holidays as they happen. Summer is short, why list a month with Christmas in July? Please don't remind me I deal with snow 7 months of the year! I love Halloween, but Christmas starts BEFORE it (I'm looking at you Hallmark). What is the point of having dates for holidays if we are just going to ignore them?

• Almost a 120 days of Christmas is too much.

Christmas is everywhere before Labor day has come and gone. Even television bombards with Christmas movies and shows starting before Halloween. I remember when the Christmas season started the day after Thanksgiving, Now by time December arrives my Christmas spirit is very low. Christmas is not about tradition, the waiting excitement and anticipation of the magic of Christmas that happened after Thanksgiving. Now its all about money, very sad.

• What are you doing

• Never, Christmas is Fun!!!

The best feeling in the world is the magical feeling of lights, the beautifully decorated trees, the fresh smell of baked goods, and families who argue about politics but smile at the end. Christmas is a way to remind everyone of fun times that are supposed to be light hearted and full of good people.

• No Christmas does not start too early

Christmas is a positive way to celebrate Jesus Christ and It's also a positive way to communicate with other families. It's a time to buy gifts and have fun with each other so I think Christmas does not start too early and everyone should know that Good Day Everyone From BBK

• You can never start Christmas to early.

Everyone who is anyone starts the Christmas season in November. All of the stores start their Christmas sales right after Halloween. And radio stations start playing Christmas music after Halloween. Also, who has ever heard of Thanksgiving music. I certainly haven't, so it would make sense to play Christmas music during November. And honestly, Thanksgiving is already over shadowed by Black Friday. It is not a big deal if we start getting into the spirit before Thanksgiving. You wouldn't wait until the day before your birthday to get excited, you would anticipate it for a week or two. That is exactly like Christmas. We don't just get excited about Christmas when it's a few days away. We start to get excited a couple months before.

• If this keeps up, I won't even like Christmas anymore

Why is christmas becoming such an obsession??, like we cant even hardly get pass half a year without christmas deleting/absorbing all the other holidays. I have to sadly agree with the people saying "People are using it to escape there miserable dull lives" Thats almost exactly what i was saying to myself. I said"usually people complain about christmas starting too early now more and more people are excepting it, i honestly think it has to be because people are so dissapointed with their lives and the economy that they have to escape into the fun and extra buying of materialistic items of Christmas. Christmas is now being use more as a form of escapism from peoples troubled reality"
    -TOPHER November 9 2017

• Santa is coming!!!

Why wouldn't you want to start the Christmas Season early?! It is just a wonderful time full of holiday cheer! You are allowed to start the Christmas season whenever you want to whether it be summer, spring, fall or winter. So I wish you a Merry Christmas! (and Hannukah)
    -SB

• If Jack Skellington can do it, so can you!

It is possible to enjoy more than one holiday at once. Starting early keeps you more organized so you don't feel so rushed in December and can actually enjoy the holiday approaching. Some families meet at Thanksgiving for Christmas because they'll see other family at Christmas. It is especially true if they're in different states. It's hard to get Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving if the stores aren't armed. You can find the best deals for gifts when you have the most time...Be on the lookout year round. Some gifts when customized or ordered from other countries take 6+ weeks to arrive.

• Stores want money

Stores are only putting up christmas decors in October because they want you to think about the holiday and to get you to start purchasing things. They want to profit from their decor. Christmas shouldn't be about money or strategies, it should be about family and spending time together. It may seem they are in the spirit of Christmas but they are in the spirit of your money!

• Christmas is coming :)

Christmas is a holiday that celebrates cheer, family, and being together in a day of celebration. The feeling of Christmas cheer brightens peoples day, and makes people all around happier. Also, most people take down their Christmas decorations very shortly after Christmas, so why not get the most time to enjoy them? Driving down a street at night and seeing the twinkling lights hung up on trees and roofs is a wonderful sight, and it is a sight that makes people happy, and gets them excited. Thinking of Christmas people start counting down the days until they get a break from work or school, it is a time of excitment that only comes around once a year, so why not make the most of it?

• Christmas is never to early

Lets start with christmas lights. They are the coolest during christmas you look out the window and find them all and not just lights theres santa. And during thanksgiving you never think of christmas. It gets us in the mood for christmas. They may say its skipping thanksgiving but theres no thanksgiving music so they listen to christmas!!!!!!!!

>