• Google makes people lazy

We don’t have to do the research and we can just Google it. It’s easier to look something up on Google instead of reading about it in a book or going to the library. You can learn more from a book because it takes time to read and comprehend everything.

• Google makes us lazy

I think google makes us lazy because it makes people look at their screen. And it makes people not want to go outside and enjoy also it will make people’s eyes hurt and give people headache just for looking at the screen all day long. So that is why i think it makes us lazy.

• Burger King Foot lettuce

Burger King foot lettuce The last thing you want on your Burger King burger is some foot fungus. The bean and cheese burrito remains one of my favorite item from Taco Bell. The way the beans mix with the cheese makes it one of my all time favorites from Taco Bell a the game.

• It makes us lazy

We rally on it on don’t ask other people or try to remember we just look it up on back then they did not have google so they looked it up on a book instead of google my parents also tell me this But it can also be resource fulln

• Pros and Cons of google.

Google makes us lazy. I think this because all you need to do is just type in what you need or want. Another reason is most of the sites aren’t even reliable. That is why I think it makes us lazy now let’s look at why it doesn’t make us lazy. Google can Help us learn and teach us things too.

• I believe that google makes us lazy

Google makes us lazy because sometimes people will spend hours a day on google and that’s all they do for there day. People will spend all there time that they could be doing something important instead they are just sitting there on google. I do believe that google is important for somethings but not other things.

• Google makes us lazy

Although I love Google, And think it’s a great tool, I think it can also make us lazy. This is because all we have to do is type in a couple of words and BAM! We have an answer. As I already said, I love Google, And I feel like it is crucial in my life, But it can make us lazy.

• Dose goggle make us lazy

Yes i think that it dose make us lazy. There many reason why the it makes us lazy. One of the reasons why is because inmates of going outside we would be inside watching YouTube and on phones. Thats is just one of the reasons why it makes us lazy there are many more like instead of going outside and communicating with our friends we would be texting them

• Google sometimes stops us from learning we can just type it one a screen and get answers.

Teachers will Teach us this a stuff and we can find it in a text book but instead students just look it up when they can't find it in the book and give up. Google just makes it easier to find answers or cheating. That is why google is useless

• Google making people lazy

I thinks Google might make you lazy because everyone stare at their screen and make them lazy, Lazy enough to go outside. And they will be lazy going outside and enjoying it. But all they do is stare at their screen. Also it’ll make them unhealthy. Also it might hurt their eyes.

• No, Ofcourse not

It is dumb to say google makes us lazy. Infact, Google is the best source to acquire knowledge. From maps to weather information, Something you want to know, Current updates or anything, It keeps us updated. Saving time doesn't makes you lazy. Instead of wasting your energy on finding things by going door to door or shop to shop, Exploring on google is far better. Time is money.

• Google makes us more efficient

Google makes us more efficient because its easy to find information faster. To learn it faster you can get more information quicker from different sources. You don't have to spend so much time in the library.
    Google is an awesome and quick learning source to do any assignment for school.

• Steam hams but a debate. Org post

CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, I made it. . . Despite your directions.
    SKINNER: Ah, Superintendent Chalmers! Welcome! I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!
    CHALMERS: Uhh. . .
    SKINNER: [gasp] Oh egads, My roast is ruined! But what if. . . I were to purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking? [to himself] Oh ho ho ho ho. . . Delightfully devilish, Seymour!
    CHALMERS: Uh-
    [cue song]
    Skinner with his crazy explanations,
    The superintendent's gonna need his medication,
    When he hears Skinner's lame exaggerations,
    There'll be trouble in town tonight!
    [end of song]
    CHALMERS: Seymour!
    SKINNER: Superintendent, I was just, Uh. . . Just stretching my calves on the windowsill. Isometric exercise! Care to join me?
    CHALMERS: Why is there smoke coming out of your oven, Seymour?
    SKINNER: Uhh. . . No! That isn't smoke. It's steam. Steam from the steamed clams we're having! Mmm. . . Steamed clams! [beat] Ooh. . .
    [a few moments later]
    SKINNER: Superintendent, I hope you're ready for mouthwatering hamburgers!
    CHALMERS: I thought we were having steamed clams.
    SKINNER: D'oh, No. I said steamed hams! That's what I call hamburgers!
    CHALMERS: You call hamburgers "steamed hams? "
    SKINNER: Yes. It's a regional dialect!
    CHALMERS: Uh-huh. . . Uh, What region?
    SKINNER: Uhh. . . Upstate New York?
    CHALMERS: Really? Well, I'm from Utica, And I've never heard anyone use the phrase "steamed hams. "
    SKINNER: Oh, Not in Utica, No. It's an Albany expression.
    CHALMERS: I see. [beat] You know, These hamburgers are quite similar to the ones they have at Krusty Burger.
    SKINNER: Oh ho ho ho. . . No, Patented Skinner burgers. Old family recipe.
    CHALMERS: For steamed hams?
    SKINNER: Yes.
    CHALMERS: Yeah, So you call them "steamed hams" despite the fact they are obviously grilled.
    SKINNER: Ye- hey- you know, The- one thing I should- excuse me for one second.
    CHALMERS: Of course.
    SKINNER: [YAWN] Well, That was wonderful. A good time was had by all, I'm pooped.
    CHALMERS: Yes, I should be- Good Lord, What is happening in there! ?
    SKINNER: Aurora borealis?
    CHALMERS: Uh- aurora borealis! ? At this time of year, At this time of day, In this part of the country, Localized entirely within your kitchen! ?
    SKINNER: Yes!
    CHALMERS: May I see it?
    SKINNER: No.
    SKINNER'S MOTHER: Seymour, The house is on fire!
    SKINNER: No, Mother—it's just the northern lights!
    CHALMERS: Well, Seymour, You are an odd fellow, But I must say. . . You steam a good ham.
    SKINNER'S MOTHER: Help! Help!

• No, Google does not make us lazy.

It does not make us lazy because let’s say you want to read a book? Well, If you go onto Google there’s a bunch of library websites full of books that you could find anytime. You could look for the book that you want and then pick it up at the library!

• No, It doesn’t make us lazy.

It does not make us lazy because let’s say you want to get a book at the library? Any library works but, Then you could go onto google and find a website that has a library full of books online. Then you could find the book you want and then go to the library and rent it there.

• Google does not make you lazy

When you google something, It is true that it takes minimal effort to do, Which could be considered lazy, But not really. Laziness in effort is more about the end product. When you google something, You get the same, And usually better result than if you take your take to go look at a book or ask someone or whatever way you get info without looking it up.

• No google doesn’t. . . . . .

No because people are already really efficient and not lazy. We are not needed to go outside and go to the library, Get the encyclopedia, Get the info they needed, And then go all the way back home. I just needed twelve more words and I put down twelve more.

• I don't think that google makes us lazy because

The reason i think this is for one reason some things you can't find some things you need to actually try to find something with minutes or hours of eraser has maybe even do physical research such as exercise and going out side and getting and sample and such a

• No it’s doesn’t

I’d we want to learn something we can just search it or ask someone. If you have to be “lazy” to ask someone a question thats dumb. Google helps every one a ton so if it’s lazy than I’m really lazy and everyone’s lazy if that’s true and Idont care

• Dose google make you lazy?

I think that sometimes google can make me lazy. Most the time it doesn't because I usually look up stuff related to sports. Then I was to try the stuff so it can get me up and doing active things! I search up like different drills I can do for basketball and stuff, Too!