• Kl. Jlk. Jkljiklkj fkjuj v ytfse

Sdfsdfsdfsdfsdf fdfsdf ds fds fds fsdfsd fds f sfsdfds f dfdf df d fdf df dfd f ds fsd fds f sdf sd fds fsd sd sdf sdf sdfsdf sdfs ds sd d d d d d d d dfcdsfd d fsdf d d d d d d d d d

• Generally people grow wiser over time, As they get older.

Knowledge by itself is not wisdom. Older people have generally experienced more in life - problems, How to solve them etcetera - than younger people. Older people can give a perspective on life's problems that young people do not have simply because they haven't experience certain things. However, There are individuals who can be wise beyond their years. I believe many grand parents have a lot of wisdom to share with their grand children.

• Wisdom comes with age!

I have to argue this point for my debate team and one of the tricks they teach us is; if you don't agree with your side, convince yourself that you are right. So, here is me convincing myself that wisdom comes with age. Wisdom obviously comes with age, not experience!

• Wise become age

Because aging means learning more. Also, young people can be wise. But elderly has not only knowing but also experience about something that young people have to encounter. I think elderly have to take a place that can make them advise without arrogance. Without arrogance, everyone can become wise with age.
    (AND I'M SORRY BECAUSE OF LACKING MY ENGLISH SKILL)

• Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii by unknown

Yes you do. With age, we live a lot of experiences that give you wisdom. With different circumstances we learn how to deal with emotions and how to act correctly with others, we learn who deserves our love and who doesn't, we learn to respect others and yourself, we learn that sometimes we can't get what we want, bad things happen and you may think life is not fair, but it is, life is just teaching us to make us stronger and wiser, because with all of those experiences we grow as a person, making yourself better.

• Most of the times.

With age we all grow more wise, maybe not in the same ways, but definitely with new knowledge. Different people gain different wisdom because they have different experiences. I believe that a 10 year old can have more wisdom than a 19 year old that stays home all the time doing nothing. It doesn't matter how old you are, but with more age, more wisdom usually happens.

• Because age is time, and everything comes with time.

You are not born with the wisdom that you have today. Everyday you grow slightly more wise and become a different person. You don't necessarily become better, because wisdom does not have to always effect your choices, but you do gain more knowledge of the world and how things work with age. Think about this: are you the same person you were five days ago? I hope not! You must have learned something in those five days that changed you even slightly. It may not make sense to younger people what I am trying to say, but who am I to speak when I am only fourteen? I may be young now, but I do know that as I get older I will gain more knowledge about life, just as everyone else does.

• Time will give you more time

A person can go and learn and keep learning even after school but age can be a perspective on how a man can be smart because a man can spend his entire life reading a book rather then skimming it through like most teens do but it gives the man more to think about. Age gives a human time to learn but its what the person chooses to learn that really means anything.

• Wisdom comes with more than just age- it really comes with attitude.

You don't have to be 60 years old to be wise. Wisdom is where you actually think like a wise person, no matter what age you are. Sure, a smal child cannot be wise, because he or she does not know much at all about the world. But teenagers are being so exposed to real life in their time that lessons are thrown at them. Not that they always take it. But I, when I was a teenager, was mature enough to think rationally. I thought about double standards, why people feel this or that, or do this or that, I philosophized. And by doing this, one of my best friends called me an owl. And I was only a teenager.

• Generally, more time experiencing life gives more opportunity to learn.

It seems fairly straight forward that if one has more time living in one's skin and walking around on planet, earth, we would learn what works and what doesn't in a very broad sense. If an aged person doesn't or hasn't grown in these ways, then he is either dead or addicted. Look to the 60 to 80 year olds who seems settled and at peace for wisdom.

• Could be, but not always

Although I've met a lot of very old wise people, I don't think wisdom is limited to age, nor is it true that just because you get old, means you'll be wise.
    I'm sure you can find a handful of elderly people who... Aren't the sharpest tools in the bucket.
    Some people make mistakes and never learn from it, so how can you gain wisdom if you never learn?
    Also, I've known at least one person who is the wisest person I know, and he is only 19.
    His wisdom is God given, and sure, he'll become wiser, the older he gets, but I don't think wisdom is simply limited and earned by the number of years you've lived.
    Wisdom is gained by the experience you go through, and although, sure, you're more likely to have gone through more with the more years you live, but that's not the only way.

• No, not even more experienced.

While experience and wisdom usually tends to increase with age, there are outliers. There are plenty of people who experience less then a young man in their life, and do not become wise for whatever reason. While the two are connected to age, they are by no means bound to it.

• Depends on their life

Lets go to the extreme here. If a person lives their whole life in a cave without any stimulus, without any 'input' from the rest of the world, then 'no' they don't grow wisdom by growing old. Admittedly there are biological differences between an old person's brain to a younger persons. Therefore there maybe a predisposition to think more 'wisely' (in whichever definition one holds of wisdom), but wisdom is also based on experience.

• It's more than that

Wisdom does not come with age. It comes with experience. If an elderly has experienced little in his life, he would likely not be very wise. But, if he experienced many things, he would therefore be wise, in most cases that is. Young people could also be wise. In a way you could say it comes with age, because as you age you experience.

• No, one does not become wise with age.

One becomes wise with knowledge. It is true that with age you may gain more knowledge. There is no guarantee however that you will gain any knowledge with age. In fact many people don't become any smarter after they are done with high school. Age does not guarantee wisdom to anyone.

• Old age does not guarantee wisdom.

It does (should) guarantee respect.

Let us first define knowledge - in a word, "knowing."
    Wisdom - "knowing that you know nothing."

OK. A scholar may be trying to learn about biology and chemistry and astronomy. He studies all these tools; the microscope, the telescope, etc. If he does not know what each of those are used for, then he's unwise. He may know all this stuff about science, but not knowing what each science is good for makes him unwise.

A true seeker of wisdom does not delve in one kind of knowledge, but all of it, because he/she loves truth so much.

• No, it does not.

One becomes wise with experience and understanding. While growing old is usually a way to ensure that you had a life full of experiences and new ideas, it does not guarantee it. You can be young and still have seen plenty of things. It all depends on what you do with your life or what was done to you.

• In many cases no

While it may be true that people do get wiser with age that doesn't mean you must get older to be wise. Wisdom doesn't come from time it comes from experience if you haven't experienced anything in your life that you can learn from you wont end up being wise. If however you've experienced many mistakes and have learned from them and can apply them to future situations and current situations you are wise. While I do agree newborns will not be as wise as an older man, that doesn't mean by the age of 10 he cant experience 5 times more than the elderly.

• It's about how you use time.

If a 10 year old uses time 100% effectively, they can be wiser than a 40 year old who uses time 20% effectively. But if the 40 year old also uses time 100% effectively, than the 40 year old would be wiser than the 10 year old. Plain time won't do anything. It's about how we use the time as well. The more reflective experiences you have, and the more you think about them, the more wisdom you'll gain. Time creates experiences. So age is a chance for greater wisdom. But people can be clueless about how to use time, so they may take age for granted. Therefore, it's not just time, it's more about how we use time.

• It is debatable.

Just look at what everyone else has been saying, i believe that it depends. If someone young spends 100% of their time on something, and someone older only spends a quarter of their time on that same thing, just because they are older does not mean they are more wise or smart on that particular subject. But everyone says that wisdom comes with age! No one would say a 12 year old is wise! But how come? It's honestly hard to say. Go with your opinion, i don't there is a scientific theory that could determine if wisdom comes with age.