• Presidents who are illuminate

The devil heads the new world order or illuminate. He gives power political or fame to those who worship him. The devil is real do not be deceived. We don't fully realize.Who these people are but they put on an outward appearance of being ok but inside they are evil.

• Obama member of Illuminati

Obama is a member of the New World Order, Illuminati, Free Masons or whatever you wish to call it. The electoral college are also members. We all know Obama never was re-elected by votes but however by the electoral college decision. That will once again be proven on the next Presidential Election if Hillary is elected as she and Bill are also members.

• I want to join

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail. I see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me. “ if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to cros for you to contact them because they are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email them now at (illuminaticult2222@gmail.Com) your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i decided to look in the internet and i found an email address of this great fraternity (illuminaticult2222@gmail.Com) so we decided to contact them and unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a week and later on the great fraternity gave us $70,000,000.00 to start up our lives…. And now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any great fraternity all you need to do is to email them now at (illuminaticult2222@gmail.Com) you can as well call (+2348147870123)

• Join the illuminati today

Hello, Do you want to join the illuminati and be rich ,famous and powerful? For the rest of your life ? Benefit given to new member who join the illuminati $90,000,000 into your bank account......
    $500,000 weekly salary.........
    A car value at $6.5000.......
    Award contract worth $700,000,000.......A House in any country of your own choice. And a free visa to your dream country. Total lifestyle changes?? If you are interested, WhatsApp us on +2348147226753 OR Email us on: greatilluminati0666@gmail.Com, so we can begin the joining process!!!

• It is not real!

The illuminati is not real, because if it were real than we would all be hypnotised and the world would become under their control. I mean there has to be some other secret society besides the illuminati. There is no such thing as this secret group that give their soul to the devil. I know that many people do, but not for talent

• It is not real!

• Gossips only ...

I think,this is the revenge for being Human. The Humanity is in danger and in peril of disappearence. His enemies are those who can't stand he's coloured. They are around him, in the same party and outside.That is the real Beast. There might be ways to make it clear in a direct way.

• Gossips only ...

• He does not.

The President of the United States, Barack Obama, does not belong to the Illuminati. The Illuminati is not real, so there is now way that the President could belong to it, Even if the Illuminati.was a real group of people, the people of the United States would not vote for someone who belonged to that group.

• It's inconceivable.

All I can really do when I read this question is shake my head and weep for America. Who would seriously ask this question with a straight face? The answer is, no one with two brains cells actually thinks that president Obama is a member of the Illuminati. Good lord.

• The Illuminate is not real

Honestly, do people still accept that this is a viable and tangible organization that actually exists? Not that it does not have compelling evidence but all evidence is circumstantial and fabricated in most instances. Realizing this, the Illuminate is nowhere near believable and neither is President Ob ma's involvement in it.

• Oh boy here we go

There really shouldn't need to be an argument against this that goes more in depth than merely saying "no, that's really stupid" but okay. This is the wrong explanation for the actions of literally anybody, despite it being attributed to everybody from the president of the United States to any music video with a triangle in it. No, no, no.

• He Does Not

President Barack Obama is not part of the Illuminati and there is not reason to believe he is. This is just something people say because they want to make excuses why others have power and influence that they don't have. Obama is a good man and president. HE is not part of the Illuminati.

avalonedgar says2018-01-05T17:09:57.930
CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am mr Noluthando Calos from kenya, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com
henry666 says2018-01-29T17:25:06.820
I am giving a testimony on how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply
strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for
help from different corners but to know invail. I see people around me getting
rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was
very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something and i think over it
though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he
said to me. ” if you want to get rich quick and be famous” you need to
cross your heart and do what is in your mind so i tried all i could in
other for me to do as he said so later on i told my fellow friend about
this same thing then my friend was interested in my suggestions so i
decided to look in the internet and i found an email address
illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com so we decided to contact them and
unfortunately we did as they instruct us to do and later they told us to
get some requirements and all the rest… so this initiation took us just a
week and later on the great fraternity gave us $50,000.00 USD to start up
our lives…. And now am testifying that if in any case you want to join any
great fraternity all you need to do is for you to contact them because they
are legitimate and they do as what they instructed them to do okay so email
them now at (illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.Com) call me +2348139568891 or
whatsapp me on this number+2348139568891
jaydenmadsion says2018-02-23T22:54:52.517
Join Illuminati online today for greater achievement::: Do you desire Fame, Riches, Powers, Wealth and do you want all your dreams to come to pass? Are you a business Man/woman, politician, musical, student etc the Great Illuminati Society offers you a life time opportunity of making your desires come to accomplishment. If you are interested contact us all you seeks in life. Kindly click or copy the link to contact us via our official website ( https://officialilluminati8.wixsite.com/illuminati/contact ) or call the temple on +1-210-460-7275. Join Illuminati online today to achieve all your heart desire,visit our website today for further information's https://officialilluminati8.wixsite.com/illuminati
officialilluminatiwealth@gmail.com
illuminati6655 says2018-02-27T00:17:29.033
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.Contact us now illuminatitemple34solobest@gmail.Com or you whatsapp or call our agent number +2347062982173 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.Any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.
illuminati0666 says2018-02-28T09:28:13.227
$500,000 weekly salary.........
A car value at $6.5000.......
davidkelvin says2018-02-28T22:03:48.333
Beware many of these post on how to join illuminati, they are not real,i was scam twice trying to join illuminati. They promise me money, car and house but it was all scam i lost over $3500 until a friend of mine from texas direct me to the real agent were i finally become illuminati member and $500,000.00 usd was given to me as a new member,please beware of so many post if you want to be rich and famous then contact the real agent call or whatsapp +2349059611566 or email illuminatikent9@gmail.Com
illuminati2 says2018-03-01T10:27:22.337
I want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Steven who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. And I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of
living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. So i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few
days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream
and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr Steven I who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great Illuminati. Hurry up now you can call him or whatsapp +2349073130326
or via email: illuminatirich31@gmail.Com.
jamemarrryee says2018-03-03T15:10:53.207
Hello. Vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .You can get in touch with our grand master. Whatsapp him on +2348149200982.Or email him on esesiluminatispell@gmail.Com only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6...
jamemarrryee says2018-03-03T15:11:11.070
Hello. Vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .You can get in touch with our grand master. Whatsapp him on +2348149200982.Or email him on esesiluminatispell@gmail.Com only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6,,,
jamemarrryee says2018-03-03T15:11:34.157
Hello. Vewer am here to share my testimony on how I finally join the Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all my possible best to become a member of the hood but I was scam several times , before I finally come across a testimony on net so I contacted the agent , I was so afraid that he will ask me for lot of money before I can join the hood but to my greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain the pot of riches which I did and today, am so happy to say to the world that am one of the richest by having the sum of $ 360 millions dollars in my personal account as a new member in Africa and am also known all over the world with the business given to me by the Illuminati and also have power to do that which I want . .. ... I know so many people may be on my lane also looking for help .You can get in touch with our grand master. Whatsapp him on +2348149200982.Or email him on esesiluminatispell@gmail.Com only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6,,,,,,,,,
jamemarrryee says2018-03-06T19:58:54.917
Hello. Viewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , i am marry by name 45 years old from palm coast florida usa, I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
before I finally come across a testimony on
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
afraid that he will ask me for lot of money
before I can join the hood but to my
greatest surprise he only ask me to obtain
the pot of riches which I did and today, am
so happy to say to the world that am one
of the richest by having the sum of $ 360
millions dollars in my personal account as a
new member in Africa and am also known
all over the world with the business given
to me by the Illuminati and also have
power to do that which I want . .. ... I know
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.
Whatsapp him on +2348149200982 or email us on ESESILUMINATISPELL@GMAIL.COM remenber only seriouse people should contact us and no goin back 6.6.6
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
bobsadams says2018-03-08T06:28:04.253
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE Now, for the FIRST TIME IN HISTORY, we are opening our doors to the masses. If you would like to Join Freemasonry/ ILLUMINATI, Just register with us today. ILLUMINATI RECRUITMENT/REGISTRATION PORTAL EMAIL: illuminatihomeforall@gmail.Com or you can also CALL via: (+2348143502763) or whatsapp +2348143502763, REGISTRATION : illuminatihomeforall@gmail.Com
jamemarrryee says2018-03-08T06:30:02.707
Hello. Viewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
before I can join the hood but to my
new member in Africa and am also known
to me by the Illuminati and also have
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.
............
kennywest123 says2018-03-08T13:15:00.013
THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD
Welcome to the illuminati world of famous, the Lord grand master had told me about the transformation that will take place soon. If you are not one of our members, hurry up and join now and get your dreams come through, the light is here to shine on you and when the light comes darkness will be nowhere to be found. If you are interested in joining the illuminati contact us via Email:theilluminatichurchofdevil666@gmail.Com or call/text +1(508)934-7719. Know that your destiny is in your hand.
avalonedgar says2018-03-10T07:12:33.823
CONTACT Mr Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com
jamemarrryee says2018-03-10T13:17:29.237
Hello. Viewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
before I can join the hood but to my
new member in Africa and am also known
to me by the Illuminati and also have
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.

...
kennywest123 says2018-03-10T20:29:19.920
THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD
We are not like other organizations that stain hands with human blood. We believe that’s why we live; we live to please those that are interested in joining the illuminati brotherhood. The lord grand Master has sent us out to preach his good works and bring more people into his kingdom for various purposes
Are you frustrated in life? Life is too short for you to be poor... You deserve a comfortable life. We will make your dream come true. Only the wise will make money in life. We will give you the power to control wealth. You must be able to keep the secret to yourself; you must have strong belief of Success of what we can offer you. We can offer you wealth, high position in any area of your life either workplace or in politics we can offer you long life, you will forever be happy, you will be protected by the Lord grand master. Email us: theilluminatitemple606@gmail.Com or call/text: +1(508)966-8028. Know that your destiny is in your hands and for matured minded only.
avalonedgar says2018-03-12T18:33:28.660
mariamIllu says2018-03-13T22:44:27.750
Browny Alexy 2917/2018 revolutionists taking wealth to worldwide. The greatest of all kind.Sir Browny Alexy you are true and most recognized Illuminati worldwide. Making money is most.Claudio , Address Called Mariano Moreno 1610 province De Santa fe, San Jorge..Sir Browny Alexy has make me realized the power of making money and Riches.Money is good, Sweet greatest thing on earth....Extending wealth to worldwide @_BROWNYALEXY@GMAIL.COM..Power ,,wealth,, and famous master!@ Brownyalexy@gmail.Com..Or +1[6186190161]
ILLUMINATI!!!!!!
The greatest of All ......
mariamIllu says2018-03-13T22:45:04.877
ILLUMINATI!!!!!!
The greatest of All ......
poleev says2018-03-14T23:47:40.217
Way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Emial immediately(samalexender666@gmail.Com whatsapp or call(+2347060998269) Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact +Email poleevilluminati07@gmail.Com
williamsscott123 says2018-03-22T16:58:55.867
THE ILLUMINATI BROTHERHOOD
nen says2018-03-26T19:44:02.543
BROTHERHOOD OF ILLUMINATI Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world. Are you a business man or woman,an artist,Politicians,pastor, and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.You shall be given an ideal chance to visit the Satan. Or you are from a poor background, and you really want to be famous in life.Or do you want to become very rich in life, this is the chance for you to become rich and eradicate poverty from your life, the illuminati want to use this to help the poor and also to make people famous in life, if you are really ready to become a member of the illuminati temple than contact Mr Clifford EMAIL..Illuminatiworldofpawer@gmail.Com so that we can make your dream come through. I want to promise you that you will not regret this so i want you to join us now and live a very happy life.) or you can as well call him on +2349031111198! Or add him up on whatsapp on +2349031111198
nen says2018-03-26T19:44:15.477
BrainGary says2018-03-27T09:12:13.377
I am giving testimony, on how i become successful in life, I want to say a big thanks to the illuminati brotherhood, that make me what i am today, hails to the illuminati brother, i was deeply strangled up by poverty, because i have know one to help me achieve my goal in life, i have worked so hard to make it in life, i have done so many things in life, just to make it and live a happy life with my family, and also i search for help from different corners but to no available, i was so ashamed of myself because i see things getting bad everyday, i do not know what to do next i was just thinking about my life, i see people around me getting rich but to me, i get poor everyday of my life, i start to think of what to do next just to get rich and live a good life, one day i think of going for research in google, and i say how many people giving testimony on how church of devil illuminati helped then to get rich and famous, so i think of joining the church of devil illuminati so that i can also get rich and be famous in life, because i was tired of been poor people around me see me as nobody, no one do respect me because i was poor, so i make up my mind and decide to join the church of devil illuminati, to my own believe i see my life changed for good, i am so proud of myself, i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous, i want to tell the whole world today that the illuminati brotherhood can also change your life, if you have the same problem i was having in life, so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you are free to join, if you live in America it is free to join the illuminati brotherhood, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.Com call or text +15088192672 join the illuminati brotherhood and enjoy good life with your family.
franca says2018-04-05T21:20:30.707
WELCOME TO THE OFFICAL POST OF THE CHURCH OF SATAN

The church of satan was created by our late hight priest magus anton szandor lavey on walpurgisachd 1966 as year one,since that date the church of satan
and anton szandor lavey have become household name,the opening and floodgates of a revolution designed to smash the hypocrisy and unreason of organised religion and mystical philosophies of either rigit or left handpaths.
Our primary goals is to clearly disseminate the philosophy created by Anton szandor lavey to those who have an intrest in becoming a member of the church of satan, we are looking for a few outstanding individual who have what it takes to be one of the Alite elite.
To us satan is the symbol that best suite the nature of we who are carner by birth.The name "illuminati" is a name given to the church of satan because of the aim of the church and the name "illuminati" means ALL FOR ONE or WE ARE ALL ONE.
The church of satan is a religion that best suit men who want to increase their wisdom,their talent,their famouness and their wealth. The church of satan have help so many people in worldwide till date, the blessing of the church of satan is unlimited and can never stop if you are a member.
Satanism is not for everyone but if you choose to be a member,we welcome you.Church of satan is not a fan club,a pen pal society,or a loney heart group, the church of satan is a group of dynamic individuals who stand forth as the ultimate underground alternative -the Alien Elite. We realize what we have,what we are and what we shall become. Our scope is unlimited and extent of your involvement is base upon your own potential.
Beware of who you contact if you choose to become member of the church of satan because not all post are real. The church of satan is not a play ground for kids or those who just want to become a member and posses wealth, before joinning the church of satan you must have something you engage yourself in that you want the church of satan to increase.Email joinilluminatitemple626@gmail.Com PLEASE NOTE: There is no local branched on any local contact through which one can become a member, the only central administration office is only here in U.S.A in new york
CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
church of satan
p.O.Box 666
poughkeepsie
new york
email:joinilluminatitemple626@gmail.Com whatsapp number +2349073889037
phone calls are not accepted or returned.
That is the administration office, if you choose to make your dreams come true you can join through that address giving above or if you think that you can not make it to U.S.A you can send a mail to that email address that is also there, so that you can be instruct how to join the church of satan
WARNING: only those who are intrested to become a member of the church of satan are allow to visit office or send a mail to the email address below.
Do not contact if you are not intrested and once you contact there is no going back. So think befor contacting.
Email:joinilluminatitemple626@gmail.Com OR whatsapp number +2349073889037
berrycastle3 says2018-04-08T18:15:49.260
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
Or WhatsApp him through this number +1(251)2077586.
Or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called BERRY CASTLE of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, I was afraid to contact him because a agent eat my 600usd and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called BERRY CASTLE and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE or WhatsApp him +1(251)2077586.
Or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com.
berrycastle3 says2018-04-08T18:16:02.827
CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE +1(251)2077586.
illuminatioga says2018-04-11T00:27:54.837
Hello viewers, i want to use this opportunity to thank Mr Thomas Peterson who finally helped me to become a full member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and now i am living my life in happiness. I am Ehidiame Beatrice and I was once indigent and live my life in extreme poverty and the standard of living became so poor and low that I even taught of killing myself, I was deeply strangled up by poverty and I had no body to help me, to eat is a problem to me and my family until I met with a great generous Illuminati man by Name Mr Thomas Peterson who told me there would be no need for me to die and he introduced me into realm of riches and fame. He told me to get my membership form which i did, and he told me to get ready for my initiation day and that all new members has a certain reward of $50,000 dollars on your initiation day. So i was initiated to the Illuminati world and few days i was awarded a contract worth of millions of Dollars, in my business i am doing very well right now, I did exactly what i was ask to do and today the story has change, i have up to $100,000000 USD in my bank account, I am a living testimony, my dream and all the wealth, fame, success and riches, i have ever desired is been made a reality. All the same thanks to Mr James who made my dreams a reality by helping me become a member of the great illuminati you can email him on illuminatibloodworld666@gmail.Com
oviajim says2018-04-12T12:48:00.583
Are you a business man or woman? Politician, musician,
worker, student, artist, actress, and you desire wealth,
influence, power & fame.Join the great Illuminati brotherhood
and get rich and famous and earn the sum of one Million USD
and you will be given $50,000USD for membership fee every
month.. Make your dreams come true today contact us email: illuminatisocietyorder@gmail.Com or whatsapp us now +2347038776921
caldwellluther says2018-04-13T16:21:54.447
Welcome to the illuminati world-Bringing the poor,the needy and the talented to lime light of fame and riches,security,get recongnized in your business,political race,rise to the top in whatever you do,be protected spiritually and physically!All these you will achieve in a twinkle of an eye when you get initiated.
BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD
3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World
7.A total Lifestyle change
8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
Whatsapp us through this contacts +2348151937428
For your initiation.
No matter where you are. No distance can affect the work of our BAPHOMET
Whatsapp +2348151937428 or email us illuminatimasons6@gmail.Com and say yes to your dreams.
Www.Illuminatioutreach.Webs.Com
HAIL LUCIFER.,,,
avalonedgar says2018-04-17T12:26:10.373
CONTACT Mr Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com Hello everyone I am from uganda, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul smith and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.Com
franca says2018-04-20T22:35:53

CENTRAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
church of satan
p.O.Box 666
poughkeepsie
new york
jamemarrryee says2018-04-21T13:24:15.657
Hello. Vewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
Illuminati hood and became rich , I tried all
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
before I can join the hood but to my
new member in Africa and am also known
to me by the Illuminati and also have
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
can get in touch with our grand master.Email him on esesiluminatispell@gmail.Com or
whatsapp him on
+2348149200982.Only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6...
jamemarrryee says2018-04-21T13:24:45.500
Hello. Vewer am here to share my
testimony on how I finally join the
my possible best to become a member of
the hood but I was scam several times ,
net so I contacted the agent , I was so
before I can join the hood but to my
new member in Africa and am also known
to me by the Illuminati and also have
so many people may be on my lane also
looking for help .You
whatsapp him on
+2348149200982.Only serious people should contact remember no going back. 6.6.6,,
avalonedgar says2018-04-26T11:29:45.620
Moneyparo says2018-04-28T02:32:20.877
Are u a business man, politician, musical, student and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by becoming a member of illuminati world of wealth (666) With this all your dream and heart desire can be fully accomplish. If u have made up your mind and want to be a member of the great illuminati world of wealth you can send your details to the brotherhood official email address: wealth.Of.666@gmail.Com
Moneyparo says2018-04-28T02:33:40.313
I am Mr Nygman lord master from USA, I was a very poor man, not knowing what to do in life, i was desperate to do anything that could make me rich, until a friend of mine linked me up with the great order of illuminati wealth of 666, when he did, i emailed them, and they told me what to do and the steps to take, i did everything according to their order, and they initiated me into the illuminati wealth of 666 through the online registrar, and behold after 4 hours of successful initiation, they requested for my account details since my initiation where done online and i sent it to them, instantly i got a credit alert of 5 million dollars in my bank account and they told me it was my first benefit from lord Baphomet. And through there i started becoming a rich man, and from that day money was flowing in my house and my life was transformed.I started attending meeting and behold today i am the lord master Texas temple. I am forever indebted to our lord Baphomet. If there is any one here that want to be rich and famous today, kindly contact our online registrar via email: wealth.Of.666@gmail.Com and they will tell you what to do, or call or whatsapp +2349050836642
berrycastle3 says2018-04-28T02:34:41.137
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. Want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly whatsapp us on +1(251)2077586 or email us on illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com.
berrycastle3 says2018-04-28T15:02:57.143
mr_frank114 says2018-04-29T02:45:56.440
JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI BROTHER HOOD TODAY AND LIVE A BETTER AND HAPPY LIFE. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF RICHES,FAME AND POWERS. Are you a business,Man or woman, politician, musician,pastor,lawyer,actor,actress,banker, and you. Want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You can achieve your dreams by being a member of the Great ILLUMINATI brother hood. With this all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, if you really want to be a member of the great ILLUMINATI brother hood, Note: newly recruited members are entitled with 600,000 US Dollars , A Golden Ring, that will protect and guild you from enemies, and a free visa to United State Of America . Please will do not share blood. Kindly what app us on +2348169193901 or email us on illuminatibrotherhood180@gmail.Com
mr_frank114 says2018-04-29T02:50:43.603
berrycastle3 says2018-05-01T01:02:26.963
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood
that will make you rich and famous in the world and have
power to control people in the high place in the worldwide
.Are you a business man or woman,artist, political,
musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful
in life, join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
instant rich sum of. 2 million dollars in a week, and a free
home.Any where you choose to live in this world and also
get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
4. One Month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total
Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove
9.Monthly payment of $1,000,000 USD into your bank
account every month as a member
10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.
If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood of illuminati contact us no
+1(251)2077586.
berrycastle3 says2018-05-01T01:02:37.400
WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD.
1. A Cash Reward of USD $500,000 USD
destination.
5.One year Golf Membership package
account every month as a member
+1(251)2077586.
Lordzerb666 says2018-05-04T16:31:05.407
Welcome to the great brotherhood of Illuminati>> Contact Lord Zerb on +2347061130638 to join the illuminati to get rich and famous, the temple of illuminati world wide. Are you a politician, business man/woman,musical artiste, student, footballer or whatever occupation you do, and you want to be rich, powerful and famous in life. Illuminati can grant all your heart desire join the Illuminati to become rich and famous in life,Illuminati will make you achieve your dream to become rich and protect you all the days of your life...... BENEFIT GIVEN TO A NEW MEMBER WHO JOIN THE ILLUMINATI A cash reward of $300,000 U.S Dollar a new sleek dream car valued at $120,000 U.S Dollar a dream house bought in the country of your own choice one month holiday (fully paid) to your dream tourist destination.One year golf membership package a v.I.P treatment in all airports in the world a total lifestyle change access to bohemian grove monthly payment of $1,000,000 U.S Dollar into your bank account every month as a member,one month booked appointment with top 5 world leaders and top 5 celebrities in the world>> JOIN ILLUMINATI 666 YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED Contact Lord Zerb on +2347061130638 also WhatsApp number +2347061130638 for immediately initiation is open online Direct Email: great.Illuminatitemple88@gmail.Com
berrycastle3 says2018-05-11T00:18:53.667
Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.All what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They gave me the sum of $ 2milllion dollars and many thing. Through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and your life we be change totally,If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood, WhatsApp +1(251)2077586 or email:illuminatiusatemple666@gmail.Com. Good luck.
GEORGEWILLIAMS says2018-05-11T00:57:09.870
YOUR GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND POWER,
YOU CAN CONTACT THE ILUMINATI TEMPLE AGENT THROUGH whatsapp +2348138555220 or mail
( illuminate666temple@outlook.Com )

Are you a business man or woman, political, musician, student, do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life, join the Illuminati
brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. Any where you choose to live in this world and also get 500,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary…

1. A Cash Reward of USD $1000,000 USD
2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $500,000 USD
One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world
Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World.If you are interested call
the agent now +2348138555220 ?R whatsaap him on
+2348138555220)or you can also email us with this,
( illuminate666temple@outlook.Com ) for immediate online initiation
berrycastle3 says2018-05-12T01:31:08.737
JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN. FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING YOU ALL YOU WANT. BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS. YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL PAGE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE. If you are interested, kindly CONTACT MR BERRY CASTLE or WhatsApp him +1(251)2077586.
mr_frank114 says2018-05-13T00:42:57.733
berrycastle3 says2018-05-13T01:25:18.297
Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all my possible best to get money but no one work out for me each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no money to take care of them until one day I decided to join the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I never believe I said let me try I email them.All what they said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to me they really change my story totally . They gave me the sum of $ 900.00 and many thing. Through the Illuminati I was able to become rich, and have many industry on my own and become famous and popular in my country , today me and my family is living happily and I am the most happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like other people and your life we be change totally,If you are interested in joining the great brotherhood, WhatsApp +1(251)2077586.

Good luck.
mr_frank114 says2018-05-26T11:46:49.523
john65 says2018-06-08T03:46:26.493
Hello friends,

I really came hear to share my testimony on how i became an Illuminati member, through my friend.
I was moving with him for more than 5 years and he has been getting rich everyday and even giving
me money but he never told me the secret of his success until a day i was frustrated to let him know that
he should help me out when he open up to me and told me that he was a member of the Illuminati, that he has been in the cult
for more than 8 years that his riches and protection came from them. I asked him to guide me into the cult which is not an
easy task but he did and i was finally initiated into the family of the Illuminati and i was confirmed in there church.
After a month of being a member of Illuminati i got a promotion that same month at my working place and within a year
i was promoted twice to the point of being a managing Director. I don't know how to thank him and the church of Illuminati
and today am rich as my friend. So i just want to share to the world that Illuminati is for real and Are you a Pastor, Politician, Business man or woman, Musician
or an Artist,the church. So if you want to become a member i can lead you into the cult of Money, Fame and Power and you will never be poor again, Remember money is power.
Know that only a member in the Illuminati can initiate you into the church of Illuminati they do not contact directly that is the rule that guide the church.
Because they're a lot of fake Illuminati agents all over the world, Here are the correct contact details of the right person to help you.

Names: Mr.Peter John
whatsApp number:+2348038253815
Email: illuminatiwealth098@gmail.Com
mr_frank114 says2018-06-13T04:38:17.470

smithbenson says2018-06-20T10:46:47.860
Hello everyone I am Mr Smith Benson from USA, I am giving a testimony
on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this
organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south
Africa and nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family
anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid
to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I
across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called Paul
mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look
at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a
Nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a Nigerian agent eat my
$5,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I
decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him
and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his
own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then
I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me
everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit
of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so
happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your
opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK call (+2348163028633 or WhatsApp him +2348163028633 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.Com
BIZIMANA says2018-06-21T11:43:39.363
JOIN ILLUMINATI TODAY AND GET RICH FOREVER.
Whatsapp: +2349074517280.
Call us on: +2349070544142.
EMAIL: agentkenilluminatitemple666@gmail.Com
ARE YOU A BUSINESS MAN OR WOMAN? Are you a PASTOR or an ARTIST, do you want to be FAMOUS or you want to BECOME RICH or POWERFULL, is better you become a member of the ILLUMINATI and make your dreams come through, this is the chance for you to become a member of the illuminati KINGDOM and get all your heart desire, if you are seriously interested in the illuminati don't hesitate to apply.
Whatsapp: +2349074517280.
Call us on: +2349070544142.
EMAIL: Agentkenilluminatitemple666@gmail.Com
SERIOUS PERSONS ONLY.
* NO JOKES.
* NO UNTRUST.
* AND ALWAYS BE CAREFULL WITH THE WORDS YOU SAY!.
sophialove0 says2018-06-24T08:39:19.367
Are you having the dreams of becoming a member of illuminati? Are you a man or woman business man or business woman or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today in the great illuminati,you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out our member in protection and links in drugs pushing and other businesses for fast wealth without risk,email us worldwideilluminatisociety666@gmail.Com, you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life and your family and any body close to you, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a new member of the illuminati if you are interested, urgently reply us back now, we are ready to make you a member of the illuminati..After the due consultation and initiation that will make you a full member has been taken place,you will be given 15million us dollar for a start of a life filled with happiness,pleasure and wealth email yours; WORLDWIDEILLUMINATISOCIETY666@gmail.Com or you can call us today on +234 8104892665
smithbenson says2018-07-24T13:41:49.367
Hello Everyone I want to quickly use this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed to a Legit and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of $3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me about a man called Paul mark who is the grand master in the whole of Africa. So i applied to become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the preparations where made concerning how to become a member in two(2) days i became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member should WhatsApp him +966576947706 or email (illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.Com.Com) he does not know am doing this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things
he has done in my life.
>