• Shut it ya fanny

Nabdy watches tv any mare. Its all shite n u should get a ps4 ya wank stain. Netflix is way better than tv even tho I'm too poor to get it. Tv made me homeless and I now live on council money. My opinion is that everyone who watches tv is a mongo. Fuck u all

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Shut it ya fanny

• Reality TV should NOT be banned!

People think reality TV is all violence it may be but it is good because it shows what people should and shouldn't act like. On the other hand reality TV can be very educational there can be choices that people can look and think about,like jobs,what your future job can look like, what you need to practice before going to experience what you job can or could look like.

• Allows people to show their talents

Reality TV allows talented young or old people to show the world their amazing abilities. In many reality TV shows, people are competing for a prize - the prize being the opportunity to pursue their dreams. For example, in the X Factor, the prize is a recording contract with a music studio. Reality TV helps the undiscovered become discovered.

• It's inspirational shows

Reality TV shows can be inspirational in many ways. For example, a reality TV show that expresses inspiration is America’s Next Top Model. Even though not every girl can win, many women have gone off and succeeded in life after with the help of that show, for example, Tocarra Jones did. All of you might be think that the girls in America’s Next Top Model are catchy but then again in this case the girls are in theirselves and have to battle against others to become a winner. According Radford says that the majority of viewers that watch reality TV shows are more likely to inspire leadership.

• Reality tv shows are real, no script

1. Reality shows are not worse or harm. As we know that it just for entertain others and also reality shows are funnier rather than another program, such as scripted shows that the actor / actress have trained and learnt before about what they say when they are perform. It’s really contrast with reality shows because these programs are more authentic. The actor / actress aren’t memorize the line which they say before, so they do in spontaneous and also some reality shows programs, show the fact about life and we can learn from there.

• Reality tv shows educate the viewers

Reality TV can be an educational programs. They educate people by asking/giving information about current affairs, global history and general knowledge. This show provides new knowledge and increases the viewer's intelligence. For example: ‘Who wants to be a milionere, "Who are smarter than fifth grader". All of the educational programs make us to have a more knowledge about social knowledge, sciences, mathematic, history. Both all of them it can happens in all this education program.

• Reality shows give us an inspiration and also develop our social and empathy

One of the reality show programs is talents show; it allows people to perform their skills / abilities. The benefit of this reality show is we can see a lot of talents, such as dance, sing, and art, which are very unique, rare and never seen before.

Another reality show is Charity show; it can develop our social and empathy by watching a person who suffered from pain and help them by giving something, such as medicine, food, money, and clothes.

• Reality tv show is Inspirational

Reality shows doesn’t harm for others. Reality show program is inspirational. It provides viewers with good role models and influences them to make positive decisions, lifestyle and mindset changes. It also enable children to understand the importance of ethics and values, and also enhance their critical thinking ability about life and society.

• Prepares people for the world

Reality tv shows people that the real world is fun na d interesting and should be embraced and it shows people that everything could be worse so they learn to embrace everything that is around or close to the individual. Reality tv shows different perspective on life displaying education, exotic behaviors and some of life's different opportunities.

• Shut it ya fanny

• They are graet