• Save Our Children.

There are currently 31 scientific studies that suggest that copious amounts of Roblox and Anime can cause autism in pre-adolescents and teenagers. It is VITAL for this society, If we are to collectively survive for the next hundred years, To SHUT DOWN ROBLOX, And establish a metaphorical bridge-head that will aid us in the next and more important step; to completely wipe out that degenerate artwork filth known as "Anime. "

If we fail to solve this societal problem, Our children will grow old never having had children of their own. The only people left will be the ones that like Latino Pop and Rap. Tasteless lot.

• Yes I hate roblox

Roblox deserves to be shut down because all children are becoming addicted to Roblox and of course Roblox is taking over our Children or our kids ok and yes I think that Roblox absolutely deserves to be shut down for good ok so yeah my final answer is yes good bye

• Roblox has bullying/hacker/online dating issues!

Now don't call me a "boomer" here, I'm 12 and i still play roblox.
    It's really fun but there is a MAJOR problem with bullying, Hacking, And last but not least, Online dating.
    I can't go into any game without people insulting, Threatening, Gossiping, Doing that sweet "lovey dovey" talk to others.

How to solve:
    1. Keep the chat off to not hear that bullying or nasty shit
    2. KEEP YOUR MOUTHY, SALTY, "OH LOOK AT ME I'M BETTER THAN YOU", KAREN MOUTH SHUT! , No one needs you to keep bullying poor people who didn't deserve it!
    3. ROBLOX IS NOT A DATING WEBSITE! USE TINDER OR ANOTHER WEBSITE YOUR NASTY ASS PEOPLE

• No but in green

Lmao imagine actually voting no

i need more words so jsks kj si sdi j skjdak j jkasj j j j j jj jss s s s s ss a a a a a e ee e r d d d d f f z x x c c c

• It should not

Because many youtubers play it r dgb f v fd g gf vb gf b fd b gf b gd b g b d gb fd b gb b d f b fd b g bgb f bd f b gb f d b gf b fd dfb bg b

• It Is Fun For Kids

Having grown up with Roblox, I have seen how Roblox has grown and how Roblox has affected me. I remember when I was younger, Some of my favorite games on Roblox were games like Tycoon and Boat Building games. I believe that games like these might have benefitted me. Tycoon games taught me that sometimes it takes a long time to make enough money to buy something to grow my company. Boat Building games taught me how to build strong boats and to balance the structure of the boat so they don't capsize. I believe that playing Boat Building games are one of the reasons why I want to become an Engineer. I was fascinated by trial and failure of building a cool boat. It inspired me to find what I wanted to be when I got older. Keep Roblox Alive! It helped me find what I wanted to do and it might help many others whether they want to program videogames or be an engineer or be an artist. Roblox is also a place where you can have fun with your friends and play with them. I played with my friends all of the time on Roblox and we actually made a few lasting memories that have contributed to me still being friends with them now. I believe that Roblox helps people to make lasting relationships with their real-world friends.

• Seriously why tho?

What is so bad with Roblox man? There is like, No positive things for shutting it down. And what will happen to a bunch of jobs? Over 1 billion accounts? Or a big billion-dollar business just suddenly shutting down? It will just be gone. For no good reason at all. Just why man, Does it need to be shut down? -YouTookAnL

• No i don't think so.

Imagine you just bought a domino crown yesterday. Suddenly Roblox shuts down. A domino crown costs 6. 5M robux. And i think it's a fun game for young people. Alot of people enjoy it. And i highly disagree that it should shut down. So that why reason why i say no

• Roblox Is Life

The people who vote yes on Roblox being shut down don't care about the gaming community. Roblox has attracted millions of young kids from all over the world. Do you really want to tear us all away from the game that got attention now? Because if you do think about voting yes, You better give a darn good reason as to why Roblox is worthy of getting shut down top in the gaming community.