• Worried about being stressed?

If your strongest reason for why you think school doesn't matter is because it stresses you out, then WELCOME TO REALITY. Life is essentially a series of stressful situations punctuated with a few moments of pleasant escapism. Life is stressful and if school prepares you for that then all the better for it.

• f**k homes 🏡

Man dude come I love my school more than my home why here’s the reason why my teachers respect me I have lots of friends and I always listen to my teachers and of course I try my best in school ok so yeah my final answer is yes bye

• School does matter

You might think what's the point of school you can learn at home. Well actually it helps you be matter and develop at such a young age. It helps you treat everyone equally such as trans gender or anyone part of the LGBTQ+. The subjects such as math help you be someone in life. Would you rather work somewhere were you don't et paid as much as a dentist. Yes school is important and even your counterclaim can't fight the actual truth.

• Yes, school does matter.

Yes, it does matter for many reasons. First, if you want a good job you have to go to school. You also, need money for food and water to survive. You will also not make not a lot of good friends to play with. For this reason school really matters.

• Social life matters

Of course we need education but school also provides something more that people like me need, a social life. I live out in the countryside and have practically no friends outside school and all those friends I have I've met in school. I say yes also because I think its good to work with other students. When I get a job I need to know how to work with other people and how to interact with co-workers. However, I'm undecided on whether homework is a good thing or not...

• Really? Who would disagree?

Education is very important, however I disagree with the topic of Homework. Considering people need education in order to live better lives. We need a future of Scientists and Engineers, not fast food workers and slaves. Education makes a better future for everyone and that should stay in mind. It is also why I think that Education should be free.

• We as students should decide what we want to learn

The school systems teach a bunch of stuff that we will never use in life, Ever. So we should be able to pick and choose what we want from a young age so that we'll be prepared for our individual life. Not every kid wants the same things in life so why teach them the same things. Especially is those things are useless.

• You don't learn any skills.

Why do I even need to waste my time in high school and college to learn coding and programming while I could just learn it right now! Or if my first plan failed I'm just gonna be a hunter and at least I could spend my time outside, Also could learn some skills like marksmanship and bushcraft.

• School teaches you what you are not even gonna use for your career!

School is just a waste of time 8 hours a day 5 days a week and WE STILL GET HOMEWORK WAS 8 HOURS 5 DAYS A WEEK NOT ENOUGH? SCHOOL IS LIKE PRISON YOU don't USE MATH TO CUT PIZZA OR DO ANYTHING FOR THAT MATTER WHAT THE HELL SCHOOLS

• It doesnt mater that much

In my opinion, School after 5th or 6th grade doesnt matter. They never teach us the things we actually need to know in life like how to d taxes, How to buy a house, How to buy a car, Basically things we need to know when we grow older. Also, Homework. The point of school is to do all of your work during school, Not at home. They also give us too much homework. There are other things i need to do during my day other than homework. Like for example, Some kids play sports, And they need time to maybe go to a practice or a game. When they do these extra activities, They shouldnt need to worry about homework. At this point school isnt about learning. Its about how fast you can turn in assignments before midnight.

• School Dosent Matter!

It’s doesn’t matter because kids get stress at a young age because they have to take 6 to 7 classes a day and get all the work done and plus why can’t school be like college choose your career and you can change it when your older and study what you need to study and not study bullshit that you don’t need in the real world.

• Bro its so dumb

Coming from student and not a strict, Lowlife parent SCHOOL IS STUPID. I don't want to go there, Literally take me home, Everyone there is mean blah blah blah. So many things there don't matter to me! The teachers there don't care about me, They only care about my grades. They want my writing to sound like its coming from a 36 year old that hates their life and works in cubicle. Lol hopefully that makes sense.

They hate creativity, Personality, And they hate you in general. Anyways that is my opinion and if you can hate it if you want i don't care

• You don't need a degree to show intellect

It's 2020 and people still think that you need a degree to have a successful life. That's completely false. People fail to understand the difference between education and intelligence. School doesn't teach anything useful or valuable in life. I agree that basic mathematics, Spelling and grammar are essential for everybody. However, Reading Shakespeare and novels that nobody enjoys reading is very frustrating. I can tell that nowadays, Students fail to answer questions that require common sense or little to no education whatsoever. Instead of learning, Students care more about a letter than learning because school is just a test to see who has the best memorization, Not who understands the subject and can remember it for a while.

• School is pointless

The education system is just a vicious cycle of memorising useless facts and writing them all down on paper in the exam. Studies have shown that students forget almost all of the course material around 3 days after the exam. The curriculum is by far the the most useless set of facts that will never help you in life or get a job. If you still aren't convinced, Tell me the equation for lithium oxide, Go on, Right now without googling it. Yes, I know and you know that you don't know it, So why bother learning it?

• It doesn't matter completely

School is only important cuz it teaches us how to read write and do basic maths but I don't think learning history, Complicated maths, And difficult science is necessary for each child's future unless they want to pursue some career related to those. I've allways been stressed cuz of school with all the quizes and tests that won't really matter in the future. School should be taching kids stuff that matters in the future they should prepare children for the future like teching them how to get a job or something.

• Waste of Time

I take advanced classes, And I’ve never been more bored in my life. Not only do I never use any of this useless sh*t, It takes up all of my time. I’d rather be doing something actually valuable with my time like getting a degree so I actually make money instead of giving it away to these pathetic excuse of teachers. Experience is the best teacher. Grades are just a representation of how much you believe in what you are doing. I have a D- in my English class for summer reading and for mindless questions on godawful books I’d rather not waste time on, While I’ve been tested for an IQ of 149. And although IQ isn’t necessarily your intelligence level, To say grades are of any way linked to intelligence is actually a joke. School is a joke. Advanced classes don’t help kids at all. Just create unneeded stress.