• Sexism still exist

Sexism still exist in many cases many times people are judged by their gender in todays society. For example when playing sports it it more likely for a group of boys to let a boy play rather than a girl because they would assume she cant because she is female. Also in some jobs female and male employees are not paid the same for the same job. Sexism also exist when people assume that certain things are meant for a certain gender, for example that woman belong in the kitchen.

• Yes sexism does exist.

Although title 9 was passed, women have the right to vote and do most jobs that men do, sexism is still a problem. Women get lighter prison sentencing then men, are favored in custody cases, are more likely to be believed in domestic violence cases then men, and if men report domestic violence cases, people will call him "weak" and "feminine" and if a women touches a mans chest when the man says stop, the entire police station will laugh him out of the station for reporting it, but if a women reports a man touching her breasts when she says stop, that is taken more seriously. Many domestic violence advocates blame patriarchy for domestic violence, when patriarchy is not related to domestic violence, just like it's not related to any type of violence.

• Women have it harder in many environments

In the world we live in today, much has changed for women: in the majority of cases, they have equal opportunities to ger work, they are no longer expected to be housewives, they have the vote, they can be respected and powerful politicians... In the majority of cases, this is true. But not always.
    If we disreguard all but the first world, society is still mostly dictacted by men. There are still cases of women getting paid less than men for doing the same job, women are still considered unlectable to office by many people (most countries have never had a female president/prime minister), women are still denied employment for fear of having to pay maternity leave... Women suffer more pressure to look good for men. If a man sleeps around, he is a player; if a woman does the same, she is a slut. There are many more examples, but I don't have time to list them all, but I definitely still notice plenty of sexism in society today.

• Yes sexism exists but only because some women want it to.

Not all women are intelligent, strong willed and independent, nor do they want to be. They are quite happy to let the man in their life make important decisions on their behalf and are perfectly content to stay at home doing housework rather than go out to work. So, when a man makes a salacious sexual remark to a young woman of this type she will giggle and flirt rather than take offence and rebuke the man as a feminist would.

• Yes it does

Women who still "Complain" about sexism already have the rights in front of them. I mean I understand how screwed up work jobs are for them and all but still they have more rights then men and they still complain. Just suck it up and deal with it men deal with it so can women. Feminists complain about every single thing a guy does wrong, puts blame on them for no reason even if they had nothing to do with it in the first place. That's my response to this Article to debate.

• Sexism Still Exists

Although I believe that it exists on both sides, I do believe that women experience a much more significant amount of misogyny. If you take a good look at society, you will notice that women are degraded in almost every form of entertainment. Music degrades women, primarily sexually. Women are referred to as "sexy b*tches," "h*es," and other derogatory terms. Those words are used very casually by men and even by some women. It is uncommon to hear a women casually refer to a group of men as a derogatory term. Exceptions to this are if the man or woman did something that would warrant such a term...However, men typically refer to women by those words simply because they are women. Women are objectified and seen as objects. There are thousands of memes and pictures on the Internet making jokes about women needing to be in the kitchen or the bedroom, not being able to have real jobs or be intelligent, etc. I hear "women jokes" every day from boys, to teenagers, to grown men. I am not trying to assert the idea that men are not degraded in some ways as well--I have heard jokes about men and the occasional derogatory song about men. However, the scale is heavily tipped in favor of men when it comes to sexism. If a man wolf-whistles at a woman or tells her that she's "sexy" or that he'd like to have sex with her, women are expected to take it as a complement. If they don't, then they are looked at as being cold and b*tchy. Every day, women are sexually assaulted by men. There are stories of men prodding women between their legs or taking pictures up their skirts, and many people do not see these behaviors as a serious problem. However, these behaviors perfectly exemplify the lack of respect that many (not all) men have for women and a woman's privacy. (Most) women do not grope random men in the middle of the street or call out to them by saying lewd things. It is much more common and therefore accepted for a man to do so to a woman. As I said, I am aware that men face mistreatment as well. If a man is sexually assaulted by a woman, he is generally too embarrassed to step forward. If he does step forward, cases are taken less seriously. However, many women are also too embarrassed to step forward and sexual assault of women far exceeds sexual assault of men. If a woman chooses to act on her sexual desires, she is considered easy and a wh*re. If a man does the same, however, he is given a high five. For a woman, it is a loss; for a man, it is a victory. Why are women's breasts censored on television and in movies? Are they not the same as a man's, except for containing more fat tissue? Sexism exists on both sides, but more so for women.

• Yes, most women have experienced it.

Yes, sexism still exists, because women are still expected to behave a certain way. Women are still expected to be friendly and maternal. They have to be flirty. If they are too into their job, there is something wrong with them. Society still places these expectations on women but not on men.

• Sexism exists, sadly...

Women are groped, harassed and objectized all the time, and they are taught that it's normal and that they should just shut up and live with it. If you open your eyes, you notice that there are a lot of things that are wrong in this world. It needs to change.

• Yes, sexism quite clearly exists

I myself like a bit of banter at school with a particular group of girls. Sexism really does exists in the modern world. Most people now believe due to common stereotype, that women, belong in the kitchen. It's a stereo typical female to raise the children and look after the house and it's the males job to work and buy goods etc. If I, as a 13 year old can state such things like that saying women belong in the kitchen quite clearly it does co-exist. I DO NOT believe women belong in the kitchen or raise the children,. Now rule 9 has been passed women are sometimes equal to us males. Thankyou

• Of course it does!

I don't understand why this still exists, but it does. Why should we determine the roles and worthiness of a person solely because of the genitalia on them? Even before birth, people decide, "Oh it's a boy, lets buy him blue clothes and cars!" No, you can't just decide that! Females and males are mentally the same when they are born. It is the brainwashing and pressure put on them by their parents or society that creates these roles. Our future generations don't need this! So please, if you are a parent, let your child decide and not society. ~a 12 year old girl

• Things are different but balanced

Though men statistically make more money, according to 24/7, men are more likely to accept jobs that women wont. Also, men have become slaves in society to women. Who holds the door? Pays for dates? Gets certain things to impress the other sex? Both situations have perks and different down sides.

• Of course sexism still exists in 1st world countries, but people make a bigger problem of it than it is.

Yes, things go on such as women being paid less, but since it is illegal in most developed countries, it is mostly out of the authorities' hands. People say there are stereotypes for what a woman should be like, such as petite and soft-hearted, but the same goes for men. Men are expected to be big and masculine, and muscular. An example is the word 'gentleman'. It is expected of a man to be polite to a girl, and give her special kind treatment above other men. This is a good thing of course, however there is no such term for reverse roles, and in most cases, doesn't exist . The inequality goes both ways, but since women have had struggles in the past, they are pointed out for women more now.

• No there is not

If you go and do the honest research you can find that the only real sexist thing that subsides in america today is the pay difference, and this isn't based off men and women who have the same jobs. Men typically accept jobs that pay more statistically. Yes there are still sexist people in america and feminism should definitely be supported to an extent but honestly there really isn't still sexism in america

• Wow, here is some education.

The wage gap doesn't exist. This should be obvious because if companies could get away with paying women 77% or 72% or 74% of what men get paid, then men wouldn't be part of the work force; only women. Also, the theory of the wage gap is based on extremely misleading data which doesn't include crucial parts to the argument. Just wanted to clear that up. Also, try and think of one right that men have that women don't (in the US obviously). There's none. Women can have the same opportunities as men, but they are given the right to easily accuse men of rape, have shorter jail sentences, accuse men of abuse while police officers laugh when a man accuses a woman of punching him. Women demand special rights for themselves, and the world has become so blind that they have gotten them. Women fight their own delusion of sexism with a very real version of sexism. You think men are sexist? You think we claim women as trophies? Think again hypocrites (specifically referring to feminists).

• People over react

I have played many sports over my years as a kid. In track for instance, girls and boys are treated equal and can even be on the same relay teams. SExisim is old! People just want it to be around and have it so they can debate about it!! Col!

• Sexism does exist. Don't think that this justifies the modern concept of feminism; women aren't discriminated anymore.

• It is 2016

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh

• Cancer Cancer Cancer

Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

• Kids at school

When i play tennis some of the boys say i can't because I'm a girl. I think this is rude and a horrible thing to think about if your only 10/11. Its just wrong because women can do more then men and we have to give birth and it hurts.

• Cry about it

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAH AHA HA AHAHHAHAHHA H H AH AH A HA HHHHA HAHAHHAHAH H AHH A HAH AHHA HA HAHH HAH HA HAHA HH AHH HAH HAH HAHAH AH HAHHHA AH HA H AH AHAHH AH A AH HAH H H Cry