• Yes sexism does exist.

Although title 9 was passed, women have the right to vote and do most jobs that men do, sexism is still a problem. Women get lighter prison sentencing then men, are favored in custody cases, are more likely to be believed in domestic violence cases then men, and if men report domestic violence cases, people will call him "weak" and "feminine" and if a women touches a mans chest when the man says stop, the entire police station will laugh him out of the station for reporting it, but if a women reports a man touching her breasts when she says stop, that is taken more seriously. Many domestic violence advocates blame patriarchy for domestic violence, when patriarchy is not related to domestic violence, just like it's not related to any type of violence.

• Sexism still exist

Sexism still exist in many cases many times people are judged by their gender in todays society. For example when playing sports it it more likely for a group of boys to let a boy play rather than a girl because they would assume she cant because she is female. Also in some jobs female and male employees are not paid the same for the same job. Sexism also exist when people assume that certain things are meant for a certain gender, for example that woman belong in the kitchen.

• Women have it harder in many environments

In the world we live in today, much has changed for women: in the majority of cases, they have equal opportunities to ger work, they are no longer expected to be housewives, they have the vote, they can be respected and powerful politicians... In the majority of cases, this is true. But not always.
    If we disreguard all but the first world, society is still mostly dictacted by men. There are still cases of women getting paid less than men for doing the same job, women are still considered unlectable to office by many people (most countries have never had a female president/prime minister), women are still denied employment for fear of having to pay maternity leave... Women suffer more pressure to look good for men. If a man sleeps around, he is a player; if a woman does the same, she is a slut. There are many more examples, but I don't have time to list them all, but I definitely still notice plenty of sexism in society today.

• Sexism is Still Here

Women are payed less than men in the workplace and there aren't nearly enough female politicians. If the laws made in this country affect men and women, then both men and women should be making the decisions. We are expected to care more about beauty than our brains and we are expected to just "deal with it" when guys treat us like objects. It's not right.

• Looking at the no section is enough

The no section argues that 'women have to beautiful and men have to be able to support family. Women must use their gift to attract men. It's nature.' Not an exact quote, but almost word for word. No joke, someone said that. By saying that, you are in fact being sexist, and you seem to not notice. That's part of the problem, sexism is taught from young ages to have it be the accepted 'norm'

• Heck yes! Want proof?

Want proof? Go to

everydaysexism.Com

This website is a forum where women can anonymously share their experiences with sexism. The stories talk about times women were sexually abused and no one made a big deal, about how rape is so taboo that it is often overlooked as being nothing, about how women are treated differently at work because they're women, and more.

• Of course it does.

All the arguments on the 'no' side describe sexism. Sexism is like racism. Homophobia. And any other discriminatory actions against people. These are all deemed as unacceptable. Yet it is acceptable to dismiss women and to overlook them. This is sexism. Women are overlooked and talked down to because of stereotypes. If I said - 'This black person needs to be in the kitchen to make me a sandwich' everyone would pick up on it and shocked. They would argue with me that black people aren't slaves and they are equal to me. Therefore, this same reaction should happen when men (and women) make kitchen jokes. It is unacceptable. Women are not lesser than men. Seeing as racism, homophobia and other forms of discrimination aren't over, then how has sexism stopped?

• Even TV programmes are sexist

When have you ever a seen, a superhero that's a woman, except for cat women ( which can still be percieved as sextist, as it shows that cats are elagent and small, unlike the hulk) in a TV programme. We've got alsorts of super hero's, batman, spider man, Thor, iron man, the list goes on. But how many female superheroes have great power and jobs like the men? Also, think about EVERY superhero and who they save, its women, in every case, its women who are perceived as dumb blondes who just happen to walk of a cliff. Actually, talking about blonde, how many of you females have been called blonde, implying that you dumb. I know, all of you right! Now, his many times a day do you here a male being called dumb and blonde?? You dont! Anyway, Forget superheros for a sec, and just think about any TV programme and just think how many have a full main cast of women, you can't, I know because there are a fare few, in fact hundreds, that all revolve around men! Maybe unless its a chick flick, but thats where you are wrong because all chick flicks are about girls trying to attract men, talking about men and finding "true love".

I would say that frozen, is a good example of sexism, but for the different reason , of which you don't need a man to save your life or be in it.

• Yes, most definitely.

Yes, men are expected to do things like holding the door open, and paying for dinner. But still, this is because women still have the label as "weak". For every dollar the average man earns, the average woman earns 75 cents. When a guy does something wrong, people just say, "boys will be boys". But there's no "girls will be girls" saying, is there? Sexism is taught in our country. I can still remember a day in the fifth grade when i answered a question and a group of guys told me to shut up and go back to the kitchen where i "belong". I never really understood that until years later. & those were 5th grade boys being sexist. It's taught from an early age. Of course there is still sexism the other way, i.e. who will be more believable in a rape case. But there are definitely more sexist issues for women. It's so sad, people don't really realize it either. It's definitely a distorted world.

• It still exists!

I see all the time sexual harassment,women being underpaid,marketing & society, manliness and more. Sexism exists for both genders. Even though women face way more sexism then men from I seen, sexism still exists for men. Even why we try to stop, sexism continues. Even though there are way more examples than shown, it's enough said.

• Things are different but balanced

Though men statistically make more money, according to 24/7, men are more likely to accept jobs that women wont. Also, men have become slaves in society to women. Who holds the door? Pays for dates? Gets certain things to impress the other sex? Both situations have perks and different down sides.

• Of course sexism still exists in 1st world countries, but people make a bigger problem of it than it is.

Yes, things go on such as women being paid less, but since it is illegal in most developed countries, it is mostly out of the authorities' hands. People say there are stereotypes for what a woman should be like, such as petite and soft-hearted, but the same goes for men. Men are expected to be big and masculine, and muscular. An example is the word 'gentleman'. It is expected of a man to be polite to a girl, and give her special kind treatment above other men. This is a good thing of course, however there is no such term for reverse roles, and in most cases, doesn't exist . The inequality goes both ways, but since women have had struggles in the past, they are pointed out for women more now.

• No there is not

If you go and do the honest research you can find that the only real sexist thing that subsides in america today is the pay difference, and this isn't based off men and women who have the same jobs. Men typically accept jobs that pay more statistically. Yes there are still sexist people in america and feminism should definitely be supported to an extent but honestly there really isn't still sexism in america

• Wow, here is some education.

The wage gap doesn't exist. This should be obvious because if companies could get away with paying women 77% or 72% or 74% of what men get paid, then men wouldn't be part of the work force; only women. Also, the theory of the wage gap is based on extremely misleading data which doesn't include crucial parts to the argument. Just wanted to clear that up. Also, try and think of one right that men have that women don't (in the US obviously). There's none. Women can have the same opportunities as men, but they are given the right to easily accuse men of rape, have shorter jail sentences, accuse men of abuse while police officers laugh when a man accuses a woman of punching him. Women demand special rights for themselves, and the world has become so blind that they have gotten them. Women fight their own delusion of sexism with a very real version of sexism. You think men are sexist? You think we claim women as trophies? Think again hypocrites (specifically referring to feminists).

• People over react

I have played many sports over my years as a kid. In track for instance, girls and boys are treated equal and can even be on the same relay teams. SExisim is old! People just want it to be around and have it so they can debate about it!! Col!

• Sexism does exist. Don't think that this justifies the modern concept of feminism; women aren't discriminated anymore.

• It is 2016

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh

• Cancer Cancer Cancer

Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

• Kids at school

When i play tennis some of the boys say i can't because I'm a girl. I think this is rude and a horrible thing to think about if your only 10/11. Its just wrong because women can do more then men and we have to give birth and it hurts.

• Cry about it

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAH AHA HA AHAHHAHAHHA H H AH AH A HA HHHHA HAHAHHAHAH H AHH A HAH AHHA HA HAHH HAH HA HAHA HH AHH HAH HAH HAHAH AH HAHHHA AH HA H AH AHAHH AH A AH HAH H H Cry