• Sexism still exists

More than 20% of women and girls are raped at least once in their lifetime—nearly one third of these women are under the age of eighteen. The odds you’ll get lose at russian roulette are better than the odds that you’ll experience sexual harassment as a female in the United States.

• Always will exist

Shitty clichés that support the fact that women suck, “you hit like a girl” “but she’s a girl! ” (like a man shouldn’t even bother competing with a weak girl). Men rarely get custody, And get longer prison sentences too for the same crime. Women more likely not to get raise.

• Of course it does

There are always going to be people with sexists attitudes. People tend to forget that sexism isnt just the right to vote and the amount we earn, Sexist remarks (no matter how small) are still considered sexist therefore yes, Sexism still exists. Of course in 2nd and 3rd world countries sexism is horrendous, But in the 1st world countries sexism does still exist. Lets not forget about men though, Stereotypes still apply to them. Its not fair to be ridiculed for expressing their emotions or playing sports considered more "feminine". Its completely wrong that many men commit suicide as it is less socially acceptable for a man to talk about his feelings. This is sexism, And further proof that sexism still exists. You'd have to be blind to not see that!

• Legally sexism doesn't exist but in reality it does

Racism, Sexism and all kinds of prejudice will always exist, As sad as it is to say. Some people are taught to think in certain ways since they are children and these ideals follow them into adulthood. However, These people will soon die out; every generation is more accepting and aware than the one before (from what I've seen) so soon there will only be one or two prejudiced fart heads left. Right now, The most sexist thing I encounter is that my mum gives my brother a curfew of 8 or 9 whereas I'm usually asked to be back home at 5. However, I am scared of being out in the dark alone so I don't care much - it's just that when my brother is out in the dark I'm scared for him as well. We are both equally likely to be killed by a drunken driver!

• Are you blind?

Let's be honest with ourselves. Women spend one day without facing some form of discrimination. It might be small, Like a man telling a woman to smile or calm down dear, But those tiny things lead to small things, Like groping or catcalling, Which leads to even medium things, The wage gap THAT EXISTS and those things let sexism THAT ALSO EXISTS be normalised and therefore down play things like domestic abuse and rape and honor killings and FGM and sexual assault and anti-abortion laws. Now, I want to ask you a question. Be HONEST with yourself. Think back to the last time you saw a news story about rape. What first popped into your head? Was it: Poor her! Or: I hope he's not hurt? Or was it: was she wearing a short skirt? Why was she drunk? He can't have been raped! She's probably lying, Seeking attention, Making a big deal out of something small. Now, If sexism didn't exist, 1/5 girls would not be scarred for life. 1/4 would have a happy relationship. Women would not have to walk down the street and have men shouting at them. We should be able to do whatever men can! People say that this is possible, But we're lying to ourselves! SEXISM EXISTS! It exists, And I know it exists, Because you are probably think in your head "calm down dear". It exists, And I know it exists, Because cheerleaders are girls who cheer about MEN'S achievements while we get nothing! Because women earn 78 cents to every man's dollar, Because in Somalia, Only 9% of women get access to health care, Because in Russia, There are over 400 jobs banned to women, Because men have to be strong and buff and manly and cocktail and smart while women have to be thin and beautiful and sexy and be willing to do whatever men want, Whenever. Because I'm and 11 year old, Writing this, When no-one else will listen to my arguements in the real world because I should go put on some make up and go shopping instead of making a difference.

• Of course sexism still exists, just not as history would recognise it.

Sexism today is different to the historic oppression of women that was enrishrined in laws intended to keep women inside the house and having children. Yes, life for women is much better nowadays and legally we have achieved equality but legal equality does not equate to social equality. Todays sexism is insidious - it's in the phrases like 'throw like a girl' and in the fear women feel when walking alone at night. Today's sexism is women consistently being paid significantly less than men for the same jobs and in every 'she was basically asking for it, dressed like that'. Every little thing in society that tells women that their gender makes them fundamentally worth less than a man culminates in a culture of repression for women that will take decades more campaigning and protests to go away even in the supposedly more developed countries. Of course sexism still exists today, and the refusal to recognise that is part of the reason why.

• Sexist pigs in my opinion

So many people on this site are just saying stupid comments if you have something to say then say it about what you really think about these people that still are being jerks to every women that comes their way. Women have been dealing with sexism for many years and in my opinion think that is just sickening, the only reason why guys pick on girls is because they don't feel good about themselves so they have to break girls down. By the way this is basically the same thing as bullying, it fallows under the same rules and the same end game. I'm just saying, so get your opinions in order.

• Yeah, you have to be stupid if you think it doesn't exist

Sexism effects both women and men. For example, woman are paid less for the same job than as a man, and are seen as inferior. However, men are effected when they are expected to "man up" and never cry. Also, when a women sexually assaults a man, everyone just laughs their ass off. When a man sexually assaults a woman, it is either taken hella seriously or the man walks free because it was "the woman's fault because she wore short shorts" or whatever shit people come up with.

• If you think sexism is gone you stink. Yeah.

Everyone is expecting more from me because imma boi. Really. I have to run faster. I have to do more push ups and sit ups and all the physical stuff that isn't needed. Im not a stupid boy toi boi people should let bois have a break. For once. Sexy.

• Sexism is around in the workplace and still occurs in everyday life.

The gender pay gap.
    The gender pay gap is where men get paid more than women studies show that “ women get paid 19.75% less than men annually.” this source is from the time in 2017. Men could argue that they have had to work for their dominance and leadership. This may be true however, women had to earn their right to have a vote, they have always been paid unfairly.

Women classed as objects.
    Women throughout the years have been objectified, but the massive impact of this is the media. The media portrays women in a negative way as they have to have the perfect body, they are suppose to act in a certain way. “ 25% of women have developed an eating disorder from the portrayal of the media” the sun. Men also get a bad media portrayal but this is because they are made to look strong and muscular, women however get objectified as a certain weight. Women can not walk down the street without getting wolf whistled at. This is shocking they are classed as “slutty” if they show some flesh but society sees it as okay for men to walk the streets topless and get no commentary.

• Things are different but balanced

Though men statistically make more money, according to 24/7, men are more likely to accept jobs that women wont. Also, men have become slaves in society to women. Who holds the door? Pays for dates? Gets certain things to impress the other sex? Both situations have perks and different down sides.

• Of course sexism still exists in 1st world countries, but people make a bigger problem of it than it is.

Yes, things go on such as women being paid less, but since it is illegal in most developed countries, it is mostly out of the authorities' hands. People say there are stereotypes for what a woman should be like, such as petite and soft-hearted, but the same goes for men. Men are expected to be big and masculine, and muscular. An example is the word 'gentleman'. It is expected of a man to be polite to a girl, and give her special kind treatment above other men. This is a good thing of course, however there is no such term for reverse roles, and in most cases, doesn't exist . The inequality goes both ways, but since women have had struggles in the past, they are pointed out for women more now.

• No there is not

If you go and do the honest research you can find that the only real sexist thing that subsides in america today is the pay difference, and this isn't based off men and women who have the same jobs. Men typically accept jobs that pay more statistically. Yes there are still sexist people in america and feminism should definitely be supported to an extent but honestly there really isn't still sexism in america

• Wow, here is some education.

The wage gap doesn't exist. This should be obvious because if companies could get away with paying women 77% or 72% or 74% of what men get paid, then men wouldn't be part of the work force; only women. Also, the theory of the wage gap is based on extremely misleading data which doesn't include crucial parts to the argument. Just wanted to clear that up. Also, try and think of one right that men have that women don't (in the US obviously). There's none. Women can have the same opportunities as men, but they are given the right to easily accuse men of rape, have shorter jail sentences, accuse men of abuse while police officers laugh when a man accuses a woman of punching him. Women demand special rights for themselves, and the world has become so blind that they have gotten them. Women fight their own delusion of sexism with a very real version of sexism. You think men are sexist? You think we claim women as trophies? Think again hypocrites (specifically referring to feminists).

• People over react

I have played many sports over my years as a kid. In track for instance, girls and boys are treated equal and can even be on the same relay teams. SExisim is old! People just want it to be around and have it so they can debate about it!! Col!

• Sexism does exist. Don't think that this justifies the modern concept of feminism; women aren't discriminated anymore.

• It is 2016

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh

• Cancer Cancer Cancer

Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

• Kids at school

When i play tennis some of the boys say i can't because I'm a girl. I think this is rude and a horrible thing to think about if your only 10/11. Its just wrong because women can do more then men and we have to give birth and it hurts.

• Cry about it

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAH AHA HA AHAHHAHAHHA H H AH AH A HA HHHHA HAHAHHAHAH H AHH A HAH AHHA HA HAHH HAH HA HAHA HH AHH HAH HAH HAHAH AH HAHHHA AH HA H AH AHAHH AH A AH HAH H H Cry