• Because there is

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

• Girls getting too rough

Girls can be rough with no consequenses, using the no hit/puch girl rule in sports, even on coed teams or boy vs girl matches. I saw examples of slashing in a hockey game done by a girl, no penalty. Next I see the ref call a guy out for doing NOTHING. Girls also seem to be more favored.

• Sexism never stopped existing.

Sexism is still around today, it is easily noticeable on social media sites and all over the world. In some countries, people may even get abortions because of the sex of their baby. It is still around and is not that hard to see. It needs to stop as soon as possible.

• Sexism is Everywhere

Sexism is definitely still an issue. I'm 14 and I deal with it all of the time, from PE teachers who think girls can't play sports to other boys in my school who think they are smarter and just plain better than girls. Also, I have seen girls dress-coded for a bra strap showing, while guys walk around with their pants nearly hanging at their knees. Also, I know that women get paid about 78 cents for every dollar a man makes for the same job. You can argue that there are laws against it, but it's still true, law or no.

• Only women can cook?

I just read an article stating that because a couple of generations of mothers now have been full/part time workers they have not acquired proper cooking skills to pass down to their children and this is the reason that we are facing a child obesity epidemic. Apparently they have been spending too much time in the office and not enough time at home with the family! Michel Roux Jn - you should be ashamed of yourself for saying these things.

• No argument needed

Sexisum is every where today in the schools and in the media sadly those are just few of the places that women are oppressed. Women are even judged to show there belly button on there own lawn but men can walk around shirtless. Also it is still illegal to breast feed in public!!

• Women Are Seen As Sexual Objects

Women everywhere are seen as sexual objects and shamed for their bodies. The fact that a 15-year-old fully-clothed girl can't walk the streets without being wolf-whistled at by men is very frightening. Women are constantly put at the center stage of having to pose for men. Women not only have to be called out for "looking good," but also have to be called out for having certain body parts that are "gross" or "slutty" if seen in public. Why are men allowed to run around without shirts and not be looked at funny, but if a woman did the same thing, she would be "asking for it"? Because sexism still exists and is a very prevalent issue in today's society. Even little girls are looked at as sexual objects because of the same issue. Because little boys can run around without shirts, but if a little girl did, the buzzing question is, "where is her mother"? The fact that we ask where the mother is also shows sexism. No one ever asks where the father is because the mother is expected to care for the children, but no one cares if the man is around or not. For all these reasons, sexism should still be seen as a serious issue.

• Alive and well

Sexism is a global issue. People who argue sexism doesn't exist tend to focus only on first world countries, however if you broaden your focus to the world it is overwhelmingly evident that in many countries women are second class citizens. They are property and treated as such under law as a cultural norm. That being said, even simply focusing on first world countries sexism is alive and well. In my job I do payroll and I can visibly see the different pay levels between men and women in my workplace who work the exact same job with no difference in seniority. Also, all I have to do is walk somewhere public to be harassed by a man who thinks he is complimenting me. Sexism is a cultural undercurrent and questioning if it exists is ridiculous, the question should be "how do we finally end this?"

• Heck yeah it does

Sexism is definitely a real thing, but it is not only experienced by women. Men can encounter sexism too! But it is much rarer for men than women.

Daily examples are things like women getting paid less than men, women being expected to be the typical housewife that stays at home and cooks, men being surprised when girls express an interest in things like technology, maths, comics, computer games, the list goes on. Sexism is a very real thing. Where many people get confused is the line between sexism and being being pricks.

It happens to men as well! Examples are that men should be strong and not cry, they shouldn't be into girly stuff like sewing, they shouldn't have long hair, the shouldn't be allowed to wear nail varnish or have earrings. Things like this which differ from the typical portrayment of men. So yes, sexism DOES exist.

• As a victim, I would know.

I always feel sexism towards me and I have only lived for 17 years and in a first world country. People (mainly men) constantly exclude me from various things, simply because I am a GIRL. I get different treatments too, although they are not always bad, I just want equality to be established. It is especially frustrating when not much is expected out of me because I am a girl. A lot of adults that I know expect me to simply have a family,and live a happy little life being married with a bunch of little kids and that is not the life I want. I constantly hear that because I am a girl, I can not do this or that and it aggravates me. But one of my main life achievements for as long as I live, will be to prove them wrong. SEXISM IS NOTHING DIFFERENT THEN RACISM.

• Things are different but balanced

Though men statistically make more money, according to 24/7, men are more likely to accept jobs that women wont. Also, men have become slaves in society to women. Who holds the door? Pays for dates? Gets certain things to impress the other sex? Both situations have perks and different down sides.

• Of course sexism still exists in 1st world countries, but people make a bigger problem of it than it is.

Yes, things go on such as women being paid less, but since it is illegal in most developed countries, it is mostly out of the authorities' hands. People say there are stereotypes for what a woman should be like, such as petite and soft-hearted, but the same goes for men. Men are expected to be big and masculine, and muscular. An example is the word 'gentleman'. It is expected of a man to be polite to a girl, and give her special kind treatment above other men. This is a good thing of course, however there is no such term for reverse roles, and in most cases, doesn't exist . The inequality goes both ways, but since women have had struggles in the past, they are pointed out for women more now.

• No there is not

If you go and do the honest research you can find that the only real sexist thing that subsides in america today is the pay difference, and this isn't based off men and women who have the same jobs. Men typically accept jobs that pay more statistically. Yes there are still sexist people in america and feminism should definitely be supported to an extent but honestly there really isn't still sexism in america

• Wow, here is some education.

The wage gap doesn't exist. This should be obvious because if companies could get away with paying women 77% or 72% or 74% of what men get paid, then men wouldn't be part of the work force; only women. Also, the theory of the wage gap is based on extremely misleading data which doesn't include crucial parts to the argument. Just wanted to clear that up. Also, try and think of one right that men have that women don't (in the US obviously). There's none. Women can have the same opportunities as men, but they are given the right to easily accuse men of rape, have shorter jail sentences, accuse men of abuse while police officers laugh when a man accuses a woman of punching him. Women demand special rights for themselves, and the world has become so blind that they have gotten them. Women fight their own delusion of sexism with a very real version of sexism. You think men are sexist? You think we claim women as trophies? Think again hypocrites (specifically referring to feminists).

• People over react

I have played many sports over my years as a kid. In track for instance, girls and boys are treated equal and can even be on the same relay teams. SExisim is old! People just want it to be around and have it so they can debate about it!! Col!

• Sexism does exist. Don't think that this justifies the modern concept of feminism; women aren't discriminated anymore.

• It is 2016

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I j I I I I I ghh

• Cancer Cancer Cancer

Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

• Kids at school

When i play tennis some of the boys say i can't because I'm a girl. I think this is rude and a horrible thing to think about if your only 10/11. Its just wrong because women can do more then men and we have to give birth and it hurts.

• Cry about it

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHHAHA AHAHHAHAH AHA HA AHAHHAHAHHA H H AH AH A HA HHHHA HAHAHHAHAH H AHH A HAH AHHA HA HAHH HAH HA HAHA HH AHH HAH HAH HAHAH AH HAHHHA AH HA H AH AHAHH AH A AH HAH H H Cry