Attention: Debate.org is closing and the website will be shut down on June 5, 2022. New Topics can no longer be posted and Sign Up has been disabled. Existing Topics will still function as usual until the website is taken offline. Members can download their content by using the Download Data button in My Account.
  • Of course they do.

Of course sexually promiscuous women have an edge in dating. Sexually promiscuous women have a major advantage because sex is one of the only things that men think about, Especially when they are thinking of a woman. With this, they have a much more chance of luring men in then women who are not as promiscuous.

• Easy sex sets the wrong tone.

Women who are promiscuous in my opinion do not have the edge in dating. The end game for dating is to find a person who you want to spend the rest of your life with. I feel someone using sex in order to get a date sets the tone of the relationship to be mainly about sex and not about mental connections.