• It reduces human contact and encourages aggression

Social media allows us to communicate freely and openly. When we are engaged in conversation with another person face-to-face, we care and we would feel either hurt or embarrassed to hurt or embarrass the other person in public. The bottom line is we become more human. Social media turns human emotion into bits and bytes. It is where cyber bullying is prominent and people fall victims to hate, depression or even suicide.

• Yes, because it makes communication superficial

It's about quality of people, not quantity, and therefore when you focus on social media, which is a machine catered towards relatively superficial communication, you lose the richness of context, a richness that often comes in person. Not to mention, the "like" system of social media makes it more of a place to get attention, than a place to feel fully known and understood as a person.

• ..Do you not know what social media is for

Literally the whole reason social media exists is to keep in touch with one another. Oh gawd and I swear if I see any points about "but..But..Looking at someone gives you a magical reflex that makes it more genuine..As if that somehow makes the conversation any more efficient or something". Not to mention..Face time? It's a thing

• It depends on the person.

It depend son the person, for some people, they might realize that the internet isn't something that they should be on all the time. They hang out with friends, and they don't enjoy being online everyday 24/7. For others, the internet MIGHT isolate them, those are usually the people that are already pretty isolated anyway. And people might say, "Oh! Social Media encourages suicide, depression, ect!" but thats wrong, because you're looking at the bad side of things instead of the good side. For some, social media can be a place where people become more happy, become more social, and STOP them from being depressed. Just because bad things do happen because of social media, doesn't mean bad things are the only things that happen.

• Nah g nah

Eeveerone cane agri on the sayme theingss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s f f f f f f f f f f fg g g g g g g g g g hh h h h h h h h

sarahbarbara175 says2017-12-24T08:52:09.180
How to get your ex boyfriend/girlfriend back fast,Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online,and his result is 100% guarantee.
I am Sarah Barbara from USA, after 9 years of marriage with my husband,
he divorced me and brought in another lady, i did all i could to get him back
but all proved abortive, I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a
website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told
me what to do and i did it then he did a (Love spell) for me.
28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much,
So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and he apologized for his mistake,
and for the pain he caused me and the kids. Then from that day,
our Marriage was now stronger than how it were before, All thanks to Dr Unity. He is so powerful and i decided
to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity real and powerful spell caster who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble,
if you are here and you need your
Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now.
Here’s his contact: Email him at: Unityspelltemple@gmail.Com ,
you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,
you can also visit his website: https://unityspelltempe.blogspot.com .
RosaWyatt says2017-12-27T20:52:10.977
URGENT LOVE-SPELL TO GET YOUR EX HUSBAND/WIFE (BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND) BACK FAST!!
I’m so excited! Thanks to Dr. Azeez for bringing back my Ex-husband and brought great joy to me today! Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com is certainly the best spell caster online, if you need your Ex lover back fast! And his result is 100% guarantee….
After 12years of marriage, me and my husband has been into one quarrel or the other until he finally left me and moved to California to be with another woman. I felt my life was over and my kids thought they would never see their father again. I tried to be strong just for the kids but I could not control the pain that torments my heart, my heart was filled with sorrows and pains because I was really in love with my husband. Every day and night I think of him and always wish he would come back to me, I was really upset and I needed help, so I searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Azeez can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and I did it then he did a (Love spell) for me. 18 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me and the kids so much, So Amazing!! So that was how he came back that same day, with lots of love and joy, and he apologized for his mistake, and for the pains he caused me and the kids. Then from that day, our Marriage was now stronger than how it was before, all thanks to Dr Azeez he is so powerful and I decided to share my story on the internet that Dr Azeez real and powerful spell caster who I will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and you need your Ex back or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster now. Here’s his contact: Email him at: Azeezabdulahi12@gmail.Com
You can also call him or add him on what’s-app: +2348160153829
MARYPINO says2018-02-26T11:23:13.903
This is my testimony about the good work of a man who helped me..My name is MARY PINO. And I am based in NEW YORK , USA. My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me with our three children. I felt like my life was about to end,and was falling apart. Thanks to a spell caster called papa Adisa Akuchi who i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet, I was searching for a good spell caster that can solve my problems. I came across series of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. There was one particular testimony I saw, it was about a woman called Rose Cardina, she testified about how papa Adisa brought back her Ex lover in less than 72 hours and at the end of her testimony she drop papa Adisa e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give papa a try.

I contacted him via email and explained my problems to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. Papa Adisa is really a talented and gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve that problem for you. Try the great papa Adisa today, he might be the answer to your problems. Heres his contact: dr.Adisahealinghome@dr.Com
dr.Adisa.Healinghome.Spell@gmail.Com
website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghhome.com
Thank you great Adisa. Contact him for the following:

(1)If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3)You want to be promoted in your office.
(4)You want women/men to run after you.
(5)If you want a child.
(6)[You want to be rich.
(7)You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8)If you need financial assistance.
(9)Herbal care
10)Help bringing people out of prison
(11)Marriage Spells
(12)Miracle Spells
(13)Beauty Spells
(14)PROPHECY CHARM
(15)Attraction Spells
(16)Evil Eye Spells
(17)Kissing Spell
(18)Remove Sickness Spells
(19)ELECTION WINNING SPELLS
(20)SUCCESS IN EXAMS SPELLS
(21) Charm to get who to love you.
(22)Business spell.
(23) Find your long lost family.

Email him at: dr.Adisahealinghome@dr.Com
dr.Adisa.Healinghome.Spell@gmail.Com
Whats-app him at: +2347056677283
Website: https://www.adisaakuchihealinghome.com
>