• Technology does make us more alone

It makes us more alone because we aren't actually spending time with each other. This makes us alone because we are only on like social media when we could be spending time with people but instead we are on our phones. This is why technology does make us more alone.

• Yes, Social media makes us more lonely.

I understand that there is a thing call self management, Yet many people can't manage themselves. Often many just scroll through social media for hours at a time in their room alone, Rather than talking to friends. Even if you had 1 million followers, Likes, Subscribers, It just ends up showing you care and spend more time on social media than friends.

• Technology makes us more alone

Technology can sometimes make us more alone than we are in real life because instead of spending time with people and interacting with them we now usually just spend time scrolling through our social media. Sure we can text our friends whenever we want to but now we don’t. We don’t interact with the world in person anymore now everything is through our technology through texts, Calls or our social media. In my opinion technology makes us more alone because it isolates us from people in the real world. The more time we spend on our phones the less social we are. Social skills such as communicating are vital for one’s life. Communication is one of the many skills needed in almost all kinds of working environments. According to CNN, Most teens spend an average of nine hours per day on their phones and social media. Experts from CNN research team say that an average teen checks their social media literally a 100 times per day. Teens spend more time on social media rather than exercising for a healthier life. Technology makes us more alone than we are in real life. It takes up our attention from what we have around us. We can still talk with the people that we know but it’s not the same as talking in person. We ignore the people around us because we are too focused on our technology. With the everyday increasing technology advances our person to person interaction becomes less and less each day. Technology is the thing that is supposed to bring us closer but yet it seems like it is doing the total opposite of what it is intended to do. It drifts us apart. Studies warn that relying on technology to communicate can reduce our enjoyment of face-to-face interactions, Make us feel more anxious, And undermine our mental wellbeing. Loneliness may also be more painfully felt online, Where exposure to idealised images of friends can result in negative social comparisons. Studies show that technology makes us alone. Technology has made us become more and more antisocial.
    I think that even though technology is making us drift apart it is also making us closer in a way. I mean people can just be a phone call away. I had a hard time choosing which point of view to do. But then I realized that most people in this generation will argue that technology brings us closer, So i decided to do a different take on this question. But in my opinion technology is making us more alone and is drifting us apart each and every day.

• It very much so does

Phones may be one of those devices where you can make planes with your friends, But over all they are brain washing. When you are sting on the couch and watching tick-toks you are just watching others have fun. This could make you fill bad about yourself, That can led to depreciation, Witch can lead to suicide. So yes phones can make you fell alone.

• Does technology make us more alone?

Technology makes you more alone because we are always depending on our phones and other technology; when you start to get too attached to your technology, You start to compare your life with the lives of others, And you just yourself with the amount likes and followers someone else has.

• Of course it does

Often times when people get connected as groups on social media it ends in verbal violence or bullying to certain members of the group. Talking over a keyboard or a mike allows you to feel like you can say harsh things you might not say in person.
    What happens if the other person just leaves? They aren’t reliable that they will be there the next day.

• Technology does make us more alone.

I have been doing research and there are more than able to count articles about people being depressed by technology. Some of these also say how technology is used to make plans to hangout with people, This means that people are making plans on a device and then getting together when they could just go to the persons house and see if they wanted to hangout.

• Yes id dose

Yup technology made me alone. Everyday in my home i am feeling lonely even when my family is sitting beside me. The reason is that everyone is stuck INSIDE their phones, Either playing games or texting or doing there work and sometimes just when they are bored. I feel like i am the only one left alive in the world, Sometimes i my brother doesn't realize that i am with him. And when i call to my parents they don't listen, I keep yelling and still they don come until my throat is dried. All this has now made me believe that technology isn't a way to interact and have fun but is a curse to life.

• It does to a degree.

Choice is also a decision that makes humans alone. We all make that decision to not interact with others. While the things we interact with can be more engaging to our attention, We are the ones who make the decisions, But even if we decided to not use technology, Not everyone will do the same. Imagine trying to interact with someone else and they are using technology as a distraction. It's pretty irritating.

Technology is a distraction. Technology doesn't even need to be new for it to be a distraction. Books are indeed a technology made by humans and distributed. Many people do read books at home rather than interacting with others. Both can be used as a tool for escapism. When life is boring or mundane, Or you just want to avoid it because it is annoying, Painful, And/or hectic, Escapism is the way to go. It generally lifts your spirits and you feel accomplished when finished with it, Just like a project.

After work, I go home and hide away.

• Yup technology made me alone.

Everyday in my home i am feeling lonely even when my family is sitting beside me. The reason is that everyone is stuck INSIDE their phones, Either playing games or texting or doing there work and sometimes just when they are bored. I feel like i am the only one left alive in the world, Sometimes i my brother doesn't realize that i am with him. And when i call to my parents they don't listen, I keep yelling and still they don come until my throat is dried. All this has now made me believe that technology isn't a way to interact and have fun but is a curse to life.

• Fhfg gffgfgffg fg

Fg ggofinfg goi bjf b fj fjkdaxn n n n n jjckjdsjksc dsjkc dsjck dsjkc dsjkc dskjskjskjsdj cdsc kcs cdsds sg dg dg sgd gsddg s ggss s gs gd sgd d dg gd sgscdgs sg sgs ggdscgdsgczxg zx gzxgxzgdgsssssxz cgzxcdxz cdzxc dzc zxxzzx zx xz xzxzzx zx zx zx

• It does not!

You are all so dumbbbbb. Lmao!
    Technology doesn’t do that it’s just the way you use it.
    Humans have created technology to help us, To make are daily life easier. But you are now the responsable of the way you use it. You need to have self management and control your self. It also depends on you education. . . . .

• I don't think technology makes us lonely.

Many people said that we keep texting instead of talking face to face. If people can talk face to face with their friends, Then why would they text each other? When we hang out with our friends, People are always playing their phones instead of talking. That's not always true. True, When I hang out with my friends we always play our phone, But we are playing a game together. Isn't that another way of interacting with your friends? Some people think why wouldn't people put down their phone and go talk to people face to face. For some people, Is easy to talk to stranger face to face, But that's not true for everyone. The internet is just an easier way to express their feelings. Studies and research people did, I don't know about that. They say more people are feeling lonely, That's because their friend is somewhere else far from them. Their phone is the only way to stay connected with them and he or she doesn't really want any new friends. That's probably the case for most people. If staying connected with their friends and making them not want to have a new friend, Is that really the technology's fault?

• It does not

It helps to bring people who are far away together an d connects us. Technology does not make us alone because technology is the reason why most people know each other. If it was not for technology, Most people would not know each other right now. So it does not make us alone

• Ur dumb lol

Haha ur stupid for thinking this its suc a dumb question. Have you ever heard of SELF CONTROL? Just have a healthy amount of screen time and friend time? I guess thats how you would say it ya frikkin idiot. It shocks me that 2 thirds of people actually think that it does. Please like, Subscribe, And SMASH that bell notification button, Leave a comment admitting how STOOPID you are! .

• Is there an in between?

I personally say no because it depends on how you use it, I use it for self enjoyment but at the same time I spend time with my family at dinner, Outings, And even just to be with them. I never ignore my family but I know that some people use it to get away from their family and it just makes me sad to think about it. So my conclusion is that if you spent time with others while regulating you screen time your a good person, BUT if you use it to abandon your family well. . . Long story short, YOU ARE A BAD HUMAN BEING YOU BUTT! :)

• Human decision makes us alone.

For whatever reason, Humans love to ignore each other, Even when given significant evidence that they are wrong. People abuse technology, And constantly ignore everyone around them, Who warns them of the consequences of too much use. With technology, I can go on the internet and research ways to bring balance to my life. I can learn for free. I can connect with family across the globe. I can read stories about people who have battled depression and what they've done. The information is there. Put effort into finding it, And then teach your kids about it too!

• Technology does not make us alone

Thanks for the technology we can connect with our friends in a different way thanks for the social media. Also, We can do so many things with it, For example, Check our bank account and others useful life needed and in games we don't feel alone because there are games you can play with other people around the world.