• It id true

We spend so much time on technology we rarely have real conversations anymore. Like my friend and I were in the same room and she texted me to get her something. She didn't come to my face, which would've taken less time, she texted me! We are abusing the fact that we actually have technology.

• We have forgotten how to interact with other human beings,

Even though you may be 'talking' to someone via social media, it is completely different to interacting face to face. Only 7% of communication comes through our words, with the rest being made up of our body language and the tone of our voice, 2 things that are not relayed through a phone or computer screen.

• It is obviously true

Most of the people are always starring at their screens instead of talking to other peoplemost kids these days around the age of 12-18 are always on their phone instead of getting out there and meeting new people that are NOT on social media websites or apps like instagam, twitter, facebook, snapchat, etc.

• It is true

Idi iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i ii iie i ie ie ie ie ie ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i i i really true though i is.

• Are we Roberts or something

U don't interact with ur family u don't Aswer ur parents all u do is. Just sit there fixing ur eyes onto a screen!!! What happen to communicating with others(verbally)? If u take ur phone, iPad or iPod away from ur children they will be much more happy with them selves and others!

• It is true

Cuz its making us anti-social evbeve jowvwvn ouoefhfovnuevfvbhefovenvunerovef jvoe hfj fn e c c v er v ec efd e vrf ve c efdc efc er cr v fe c b t ved ce ver vb v ev rf e v eb fb ef v erb r efv ev r f be

• Yes it does

Technology is making us anti social, we are becoming lazy, and even disregarding our surroundings. How many people do you see when you are out in public who isn't on their phones? That's right not many, we are too attached to our phones as if they are a clothing item. It isn't right for us to revolve our lives around technology. People need to start to get out of the house and have a proper conversation with someone! Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, FaceTime etc. is a high reason for us being antisocial. Technology needs to be downgraded!

• Asasddaief0 fijdif id0f

S9-QSI8 b n v d dkv s s d s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Jhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjbjbkbjbvhuuuu ok lol

Hn nu iji ioib lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol llol lol lol lol lolo lol lol lol lol lol lol lol loll lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

• Yesyes yes yes

C d d d d d d ddd dd dd d dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d dd d d d d dd d d d d d dd d d d d d d d d d d

• Le no no

Nein, I'm talking to people on here so that makes me social.Nein, I'm talking to people on here so that makes me social.Nein, I'm talking to people on here so that makes me social.Nein, I'm talking to people on here so that makes me social.Nein, I'm talking to people on here so that makes me social.

• Fbfbf f fg fg fg gf f

Bhkbhbjkbjkhjhkknijijiojio. Ionkonionkonkonionionion moknknko ionionjo jo ii ui ii iinui ji iu ui ui u8 uu h bu h h uh ji ji djif. Rjive vjife vrjiv rejivef ji df. Fjir. Dfj. F iff. Ff vf vf vfg f fg. Gf fg gf fg f fg f tg fg fg fg gf tg gb

• Because it doesn't.

It Just doesn't and most people don't know what they are talking about. It is really irritating to see all of these "facts" without valid sources, and not even a credible source backing the comment. People also focus too much on the whole "social media is doing this to us issue" when they most likely use social media themselves.

• G g g

G g g g g g g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g gg g gg g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• G g g

G g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g g

• Going out more

Social media allows us to "go out" more since we are more connected to the outside world. Before, you could spend your whole life locked up in your room playing video games and you could feel that nobody really cares. Now with technology a single text can ask how you've been and if you'd want to hang out. Another option with social media is to have video chats so that you can interact with each other while also seeing each other in real time. For those that think social media is a hindrance to the development of social communication are obviously very old, fossilized creatures living under a rock that don't understand how to use the "doohickeys" of this generation

• It doesn't make us anti-social.

People keep saying it makes us antisocial without realizing many things behind this topic. I will ignore you as easily with a book rather than an iPhone. That's what people don't realize. Adults are just scared of this new technology because of cartoons and movies they watched as kids. They never realized people used to "not-talk" to each other back in the 1980's using newspapers and other things available.

• Use it better

Technology does not necessarily make us antisocial. When used properly, we can benefit from enhanced social connectivity. Social networking allows us to remain connected to distant and past friends and family. Plans to meet can instantly and accurately made for social, business, or political purposes. Used improperly, anything found in our homes can theoretically make us antisocial.

• Technology does not make us antisocial

Only because people do not socialize with each other isn't supporting the fact of why we as humans are antisocial. Overall the things that we do in this world is all by choice. We as humans control everything that we do independently. There is no one forcing us to buy, entertain, or use the technological material things that we have. Its all a matter of choice by the mind.

>