Donald or Hillary? Who is right or wrong? What do you think about gun control?

Asked by: melissaflynn
  • Because I vote yes

Sayin yes is bettr then no trump... Yes .. Make merica great again Hillary sucks she lost straight up square and fair vote yes.. Why not right? Don't vote no that would be the wrong chice, well that's all I gotta say it is time for me to go play football.

• Why would we ever need military firearms?

Gun Control is a controversial topic that is continuously discussed among Americans because everyone seems to have different views and opinions on the subject. Some get their evidence from various sources, some from watching the news, but others get their views on the subject solely from word-of-mouth to develope their own, uneducated opinions. As of lately, a lot of controversy on this topic has stuck in the debates between our two presidential candidates, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump. Trump, who is our republican nominee, believes that we should protect our second amendment right. In a brief summary, he believes this because if you take the guns away from “everyone,” the innocent people are going to be left without protection while the bad guys are still armed because the bad guys won’t give up their guns because of the law, according to procon.Org. Hillary thinks much different, if they haven't made that evident. She wants to prevent guns in America and plans to do this by expanding background checks to more gun sales, taking on the gun lobby by making it possible to hold them responsible. Also want to make sure to keep guns out of the hands of domestic abusers, violent criminals, and the severely mentally ill by making it a federal crime for someone to buy a gun for someone prohibited to own one. As you can see, Hillary and Donald’s thoughts on this issue are very different. But most people, like myself, are confused on what side to take. Do you think Hillary or Donald are right? Are either of them right? There has been more mass shooting in America in the past few years than ever before and I do believe that control on guns would be beneficial to our country according to the Washington Post. On the other hand, I believe that strict background checks and strict mandatory procedures should happen as well before you are ever eligible to purchase a gun of any sorts. That being said, there is no reason for someone in this country to ever feel the need to buy an assault rifle. If someone needs a gun for protection, they do not need a gun that will shoot multiple rounds at a time. If someone needs a gun for hunting, they don’t need that either. In the recent Orlando nightclub shooting, the shooter used a Sig Sauer MCX rifle, which is a gun specifically designed for military use. Why did a American citizen own this gun or even have access to it when it was specifically made for military usage for special operation soldiers who needed something with low visibility and noise? As far as I can see, there has been no positive effects on this country when it comes to assault rifles and that is why I believe we do need gun control of some sort, but I also think that guns are a good protection source for capable people to own.

• Yes and no.

I too believe in some form of gun control, but only going as far as criminal background checks for those who were convicted of using such fire arms in criminal activity and violent crimes AND to make sure no illegal aliens are obtaining guns this way. However, I do not believe making that discrimination against ppl with mental issues, as most ppl have some form of mental issue. Especially in America bc of messed up reasons I won't go into. Just Bc one schizophrenic shoots up a place does not mean they all will. One size does NOT fit all. I've done alot of research on recent shootings, and I'm sorry to say I believe most were faked or in one interesting case, was paid directly from the government to do such a horrid act. It's just more fake news to control the populace, and get what they want. Sickening. Sadly, ppl often miss the fact that those who really want a gun will get one regardless of gun control or even gun banning. Why? Just look at all the illegal drugs that are here. You think there's a drug shop set up (other than pharmaceuticals) that sells these illegal substances? Everything is being smuggled in. How? That's a very good question considering the fact that we live in a time where everything is surveillance and government and comcast among the few, are openly spying on everyone. So....One has to conclude that it's (guns and drugs) being "smuggled" (or a blind eye turned to) in by the government. Just my two cents...

>